Cool website for picking up girls

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 3:11:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.girlschase.com...

This was just one of the many links on there. In general, it gives great insight as to what women think when they are going out on a date with men or even in social situations. A very interesting read. Core of the idea is that women don't really know what they want. Don't be too easy and too available. Don't be too helpful. All counter-intuitive things. But it is true. It even has an article about how chimpanzee mating is similar to human mating. One of the more informative websites I've come across. Gotta try those methods on a girl in my class to see how they work.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 3:24:08 AM
LOL

These are an automatic FAIL for any guy trying to get with me. Condescending and dismissive. And as for the last one, the appropriateness of that depends on how long I've known the guy.

Scenario One: Drinks

Girl: Will you get me a drink?

Man: Maybe later, if you're good. What brought you out tonight?

Scenario Two: Hand on Her Arm or Leg

Girl: Would you mind not touching me like that? I don't like being touched.

Man: You mean" like this? [slapping other hand on her right next to where first one is, and smiling like he's just about to start laughing; it's a game to him]

Girl: I just don't like it when people I don't know touch me.

Man: [laughs] Okay, party pooper. You want an awkward wall of no-touching between us, fine. [moves hands] I still might go find a ruler or something to reach out and caress your cheek with later once you've decided I'm the man of your dreams.

Scenario Three: Resistance

Girl: I can't go sit with you, sorry; I have to stick close to my friends.

Man: Yes you can. Come sit with me; it's just over here. You'll be plenty close to your friends.

Scenario Four: Temptation

Girl: So what is it you want to do with me, exactly?

Man: Well, the first thing I want to do with you is have you keep me company while I drink my drink. After that... hmm, we'll see.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 3:34:42 AM
Oryus, I think the greater point that the author is trying to get across is that you don't really know what you want.

For instance, in the touching scenario, you might think that you don't want a guy to touch you when you are at home typing in a computer but when actually confronted with a guy, you subconsciously test him and him touching you makes you feel more attracted to him because your brain is biologically hardwired to associate coolness and confidence with strength and potential for having stronger babies. You are a biology major, surely you know this.

Would you be more comfortable with the first reactions proposed? Do you test men at all to determine whether they would be suitable mates?
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 3:38:10 AM
At 4/21/2013 3:24:08 AM, Oryus wrote:
LOL

These are an automatic FAIL for any guy trying to get with me. Condescending and dismissive. And as for the last one, the appropriateness of that depends on how long I've known the guy.

Or so you say. F-16, I think this most definitely warrants further experimentation.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 3:40:37 AM
This is all so complicated.

Just be muscular and handsome. Then the ladies approach you. Problem solved.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 3:49:36 AM
At 4/21/2013 3:11:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
http://www.girlschase.com...

Core of the idea is that women don't really know what they want.

But do you even know what you want yourself?

Don't be too easy and too available.

This seems rather obvious

Don't be too helpful.

This somewhat goes along with not being too easy or too available. But at the same time, you dont want to come across as an douche, it may work for some women, but a large part of the ones it works with, arent worth it, unless ur goal is simply sex, then feel free to be an arsehat all ya wamt. Whatever suite ya.

All counter-intuitive things. But it is true.

Well if women dont know what thet want, how can you honestly say its true in all situations?

It even has an article about how chimpanzee mating is similar to human mating.

0_o seems legit

One of the more informative websites I've come across. Gotta try those methods on a girl in my class to see how they work.

Or better yet, stone up and try not playing games or tricks, and just being genuine? If you actually like the girl, its better to be yourself, that way she won't be attracted to a faked facade, but rather you. Would you appreciate it if someone put on a fake facade to seduce you? Sure te sex may be a bonus, but if you actually came to like them, I imagine it would be genuinely hurtful.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:04:10 AM
At 4/21/2013 3:34:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oryus, I think the greater point that the author is trying to get across is that you don't really know what you want.

For instance, in the touching scenario, you might think that you don't want a guy to touch you when you are at home typing in a computer but when actually confronted with a guy, you subconsciously test him and him touching you makes you feel more attracted to him because your brain is biologically hardwired to associate coolness and confidence with strength and potential for having stronger babies. You are a biology major, surely you know this.

This article is overly simplistic pseudo-science. I just went out last night and I can tell you that every random guy who touched me or the chick that I went out with was swiftly snubbed. In fact, every random guy who has ever touched me without permission was swiftly snubbed. And if I told him of my wishes, he didn't respect them, and then subsequently mocked me for being concerned? HAHAHA!!! No. Just absolutely no. Never. I know exactly what kind of guy I want and I especially know what I don't want and that is a condescending, dismissive jackass who thinks that he has some right to touch me no matter what I say.
Would you be more comfortable with the first reactions proposed? Do you test men at all to determine whether they would be suitable mates?

Interesting that you choose the word "comfortable." Yes, that is exactly how the first reactions proposed would make me feel. A completely random guy who touches me, dismisses me telling him to stop touching me, mocks me for it and touches me anyway- that is NOT HOT. That is straight up creepy and depending on how persistent he is, rapey. I do not owe any random guy anything- my time, my presence, my conversation, my body -and for anyone to act any differently is beyond absurd and disrespectful. The reactions I posted are not only not the best way to go about that, they can be taken as flat-out threatening in a coercive, "but baby, it's cold outside" kind of way. I'm not just saying I'm a little uneasy about those reactions, I'm saying it's a resounding, deal-breaking, "hell f*cking no" for any random guy who treated me like that.

Of course I "test" people to make sure they will be suitable mates. I'm not going to date just anybody. I have standards and deal-breakers as any self-respecting person should.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:13:24 AM
This website is like the Cosmopolitan magazine for men.

"34 places you never knew he loved to have touched!"
"23 sex positions that will drive him wild!"
"The perfect dress for the first date!"

Just nonsense.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:24:11 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:18:47 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
It has some pretty cool stuff as well. Despite disagree on the do's, I am sure you will agree on the "what not to do when picking up women" article: http://www.girlschase.com...

That was a lot of convoluted nonsense- some of which was dead wrong and some of which was so vague as to be useless.

Sorry, f16. I just think this site is a pile of crap in want of page views.
:
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:24:11 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:13:24 AM, Oryus wrote:

Just nonsense.

In all fairness, you're a few notches above the average woman. This is little more than conjecture on my part, but I could see how head-games would backfire on intelligent women, while working on the dimmer ones.

But I wouldn't know. I've no experience with it, so take this as you will.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:26:35 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:24:11 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Just nonsense.

In all fairness, you're a few notches above the average woman. This is little more than conjecture on my part, but I could see how head-games would backfire on intelligent women, while working on the dimmer ones.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Unless you just wanted sex, why would you go for the most likely dumb and insecure women who would fall for this crap? (not necessarily directed at you, Ryuu)
:
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:32:41 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:04:10 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/21/2013 3:34:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

This article is overly simplistic pseudo-science. I just went out last night and I can tell you that every random guy who touched me or the chick that I went out with was swiftly snubbed. In fact, every random guy who has ever touched me without permission was swiftly snubbed. And if I told him of my wishes, he didn't respect them, and then subsequently mocked me for being concerned? HAHAHA!!! No. Just absolutely no. Never. I know exactly what kind of guy I want and I especially know what I don't want and that is a condescending, dismissive jackass who thinks that he has some right to touch me no matter what I say.

Interesting that you choose the word "comfortable." Yes, that is exactly how the first reactions proposed would make me feel. A completely random guy who touches me, dismisses me telling him to stop touching me, mocks me for it and touches me anyway- that is NOT HOT. That is straight up creepy and depending on how persistent he is, rapey. I do not owe any random guy anything- my time, my presence, my conversation, my body -and for anyone to act any differently is beyond absurd and disrespectful. The reactions I posted are not only not the best way to go about that, they can be taken as flat-out threatening in a coercive, "but baby, it's cold outside" kind of way. I'm not just saying I'm a little uneasy about those reactions, I'm saying it's a resounding, deal-breaking, "hell f*cking no" for any random guy who treated me like that.

Of course I "test" people to make sure they will be suitable mates. I'm not going to date just anybody. I have standards and deal-breakers as any self-respecting person should.

Mmmmmmm, I think Oryus knows what she's doing... what woman would admit they enjoy the scenarios described? If you look at her objections, they all seem to fall perfectly in line with the picture of Independent, Mature, Respectable, Woman. Being touched and dominated may seems embarrassing on paper, but I know from what my cousin tells me that doing things like this actually are what get girls' attention (he had about six girlfriends at the time, so I'm not inclined to disbelieve him). Besides, we men have our fetishes and weaknesses, too, remember. Nothing to be ashamed of.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:35:31 AM
Oryus, I think the fundamental difference between what the article is saying and what you are saying is the difference in ultimate goal.

1) The guy in the article wants to have sex with every woman he meets on the first date. Obviously, he will only succeed with less intelligent women than you (not to say "dumb" but rather woman of average intelligence - which isn't too bad).

2) Your perspective when you go out on a date would probably be to have a relationship but if you think a guy is too easy or too available, you probably won't sleep with him.

The ideal scenario seems to be: if you want to sleep with a woman of average intelligence, then do what the article says. For all other purposes (If you want to sleep with a smart girl, or if you want a long-term relationship with any girl), then don't.

I am curious, have you ever been approached in a gym. The website actually has an article specifically for gym approaches and it is hilarious.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:37:41 AM
At 4/21/2013 3:24:08 AM, Oryus wrote:
LOL

Scenario One: Drinks

Girl: Will you get me a drink?

Man: Maybe later, if you're good. What brought you out tonight?

Scenario Two: Hand on Her Arm or Leg

Girl: Would you mind not touching me like that? I don't like being touched.

Man: You mean" like this? [slapping other hand on her right next to where first one is, and smiling like he's just about to start laughing; it's a game to him]

Girl: I just don't like it when people I don't know touch me.

Man: [laughs] Okay, party pooper. You want an awkward wall of no-touching between us, fine. [moves hands] I still might go find a ruler or something to reach out and caress your cheek with later once you've decided I'm the man of your dreams.

Scenario Three: Resistance

Girl: I can't go sit with you, sorry; I have to stick close to my friends.

Man: Yes you can. Come sit with me; it's just over here. You'll be plenty close to your friends.

Scenario Four: Temptation

Girl: So what is it you want to do with me, exactly?

Man: Well, the first thing I want to do with you is have you keep me company while I drink my drink. After that... hmm, we'll see.

Not to be brolic but I think I could get you.
#BlackLivesMatter
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:39:30 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:32:41 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Mmmmmmm, I think Oryus knows what she's doing... what woman would admit they enjoy the scenarios described? If you look at her objections, they all seem to fall perfectly in line with the picture of Independent, Mature, Respectable, Woman.

lol yeah, I need to keep up the facade because that's definitely not what I actually am....

Being touched and dominated may seems embarrassing on paper, but I know from what my cousin tells me that doing things like this actually are what get girls' attention (he had about six girlfriends at the time, so I'm not inclined to disbelieve him). Besides, we men have our fetishes and weaknesses, too, remember. Nothing to be ashamed of.

You're a boy, dear. And your cousin clearly doesn't know every woman. There are plenty of women and men who enjoy being submissive in various scenarios. But I have never and will never take sh1t from some random creep. Sorry, it has never been and will never be what I would do.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:40:21 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:35:31 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oryus, I think the fundamental difference between what the article is saying and what you are saying is the difference in ultimate goal.

1) The guy in the article wants to have sex with every woman he meets on the first date. Obviously, he will only succeed with less intelligent women than you (not to say "dumb" but rather woman of average intelligence - which isn't too bad).

2) Your perspective when you go out on a date would probably be to have a relationship but if you think a guy is too easy or too available, you probably won't sleep with him.

The ideal scenario seems to be: if you want to sleep with a woman of average intelligence, then do what the article says. For all other purposes (If you want to sleep with a smart girl, or if you want a long-term relationship with any girl), then don't.

I am curious, have you ever been approached in a gym. The website actually has an article specifically for gym approaches and it is hilarious.

hahaha no, dude. I don't go to gyms.
:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:45:41 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:40:21 AM, Oryus wrote:

Another thing I was reading this evening. Women often refer to guys as "dude" or "buddy" if they want to put them in the "friendzone" which is to say good friends but not potential mates. They often do this to guys they feel threatened by. Just saying :P
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:46:01 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:37:41 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

You're especially not my type :)

Let me put it this way, any guy that I'm into would never even have to worry about coming off as too macho. No guy I've been into after age 14 would have that problem.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:47:31 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:45:41 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/21/2013 4:40:21 AM, Oryus wrote:

Another thing I was reading this evening. Women often refer to guys as "dude" or "buddy" if they want to put them in the "friendzone" which is to say good friends but not potential mates. They often do this to guys they feel threatened by. Just saying :P

I call my boyfriends "dude," dude. I call my mom, "dude." I call my girlfriends, "dude." More nonsense from the page-view stealing site. :)
:
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:49:09 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:26:35 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/21/2013 4:24:11 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Just nonsense.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Unless you just wanted sex, why would you go for the most likely dumb and insecure women who would fall for this crap? (not necessarily directed at you, Ryuu)

I would say the best method for finding women (not horny girls, but women), is a brutally honest disposition.

In this last month that I've been back on the dating scene, I've noticed that anyone worth impressing can tell if they're looking at a real person, or a persona.

You can impress a lot of people with a clever persona, but ultimately this mask (which is where the word persona comes from) is a boundary between you and this other person. The dumb ones will have sex with you, but the smart ones will reject you.

On the former, I wouldn't even call it sex. There's no connection, no meeting. She is having sex with your persona, and you are having sex with her body. The mask is still in the way, so to answer your question, I wouldn't even go so far to say that these techniques are useful for getting sex (at least, not the sort of sex I would be interested in, but to each there own).

These techniques are useful for impressing the easily impressed. I've no interest in it.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:51:59 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:46:01 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/21/2013 4:37:41 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

You're especially not my type :)

Let me put it this way, any guy that I'm into would never even have to worry about coming off as too macho. No guy I've been into after age 14 would have that problem.

She's a scrappy one!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:52:12 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:50:02 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, well I guess I need to find a better website. Askmen.com seems appealing.

lol ok Now you're just trolling

@Ryuu- indeed, sir. Impressing the easily impressed.
:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:52:29 AM
@ RyuuKyuzo, I think good advice from most of the dating websites would be to actually change who you are and become a more confident person than to put up a persona and pretend to be confident. In the first case, you are not actually putting up a persona but are changing your personality to increase your hit rate.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:52:58 AM
You guys are so funny. And to think I have problems now with women touching me at work and getting the wrong idea when I compliment them in a friendly way.....
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:53:07 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:39:30 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/21/2013 4:32:41 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Mmmmmmm, I think Oryus knows what she's doing... what woman would admit they enjoy the scenarios described? If you look at her objections, they all seem to fall perfectly in line with the picture of Independent, Mature, Respectable, Woman.

lol yeah, I need to keep up the facade because that's definitely not what I actually am....

Not insulting you; just saying that women have cultural and probably biological psychological pressure to not behave like "sluts."

Being touched and dominated may seems embarrassing on paper, but I know from what my cousin tells me that doing things like this actually are what get girls' attention (he had about six girlfriends at the time, so I'm not inclined to disbelieve him). Besides, we men have our fetishes and weaknesses, too, remember. Nothing to be ashamed of.

You're a boy, dear. And your cousin clearly doesn't know every woman. There are plenty of women and men who enjoy being submissive in various scenarios. But I have never and will never take sh1t from some random creep. Sorry, it has never been and will never be what I would do.

I don't know, I've seen women getting picked up and the moves described seem pretty decent to me (it always involves a lot of joking and posturing). Sure, you could really be a perfectly inviolate woman, but the odds wouldn't be stacked in your favor for that (not that we men are decent by any standard).
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 4:55:26 AM
At 4/21/2013 4:53:07 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I don't know, I've seen women getting picked up and the moves described seem pretty decent to me (it always involves a lot of joking and posturing).

inb4 "that's probably as far as you'll ever get."