Jump to topic:

Everybody is an a$$hole.

APB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 3:39:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You. Me. Your mum. We're all a bunch of self-centred, self-entitled, self-serving little a$$holes with no consideration or care for anybody else. That's why the world is so screwed up. Somebody should wipe us all out and restore some f*cking sanity to the universe.
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 7:02:09 AM
The more often you tell yourself that, the more true it will become (for you).

It's a peculiarity of the way the human mind works that our expectations determine to a great degree how we experience things. The more we expect life to be difficult, for example, the more difficult our lives will become. Expectations are a built in bias that cause us to conceptualize everything else as "anomalies", and so reinforce our original premise.

If you look for the good in people, you will find that it is there, too. But now that you've trained yourself to see only the bad, you'll have to make an effort to overcome your expectation bias. You'll have to consciously look for the good.

Or you can live on in frustration and resentment, it's up to you.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 7:13:14 AM
has =/= is
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 7:18:38 AM
You need to get a hobby. and start drinking decaf.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:32:17 AM
At 4/24/2013 3:39:07 AM, APB wrote:
You. Me. Your mum. We're all a bunch of self-centred, self-entitled, self-serving little a$$holes with no consideration or care for anybody else. That's why the world is so screwed up. Somebody should wipe us all out and restore some f*cking sanity to the universe.

The fact that you realized this is a good start, so aside from wishing for human annihilation what do you plan to do? Anything different than you were before you came to this realization? If not then you must be comfortable where your at.

The sad thing is, I tend to think we are the universes collective sanity and we're giving it schizophrenia.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 11:43:35 AM

Well, I can see you didn't take my advice.
Tsar of DDO
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 1:55:53 PM

So... are there different levels or... degrees... of a$$holes? Cause if everyone is an a$$hole then nobody can be an a$$hole because it is the norm. Everyone is average, but the average has sunk to a level lower then it used to be. So NOW a$$hole is even worse.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 3:48:07 PM
At 4/24/2013 1:55:53 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

So... are there different levels or... degrees... of a$$holes? Cause if everyone is an a$$hole then nobody can be an a$$hole because it is the norm. Everyone is average, but the average has sunk to a level lower then it used to be. So NOW a$$hole is even worse.

lol wut?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 3:54:16 PM
At 4/24/2013 3:48:07 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/24/2013 1:55:53 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

lol wut?

For example, if everyone was a genius by OUR standards, to them we would be morons and there would be no such thing as a genius.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 4:15:49 PM

I am actually sort of disappointed that you're gone though. When you returned the second time you did seem to have made improvements.
Tsar of DDO
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 4:29:07 PM

Welll,,, I was gonna comment off of this, but I can see he deactivated his account.. Poor soul.. :(

I wonder what was the matter with him? I wonder what caused him to say this?
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 7:58:07 PM

Not everyone is an ahole, political correctness and multiculturalism prohibits pointing them out and identifying them. You are no longer allowed to call a spade a spade. So everyone is an ahole and everyone will suffer because the aholes are afforded so called compassion and the non aholes are vilified and persecuted.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%