Jump to topic:

Holy sh!t.

FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 6:59:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I was visited by 2 police officers today. I woke up to a obviously pissed off policeman, who immediately put me in handcuffs when I opened the door. He pulled me out of my Dad's house and told me to put my hands behind my back. I then learned that my dad made a threat in a email sent to a crisis hotline that he will either kill himself or kill someone else. They never let me explain myself.

So how was your day?
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 7:10:24 PM
At 5/3/2013 6:59:52 PM, FrackJack wrote:
So I was visited by 2 police officers today. I woke up to a obviously pissed off policeman, who immediately put me in handcuffs when I opened the door. He pulled me out of my Dad's house and told me to put my hands behind my back. I then learned that my dad made a threat in a email sent to a crisis hotline that he will either kill himself or kill someone else. They never let me explain myself.

So how was your day?

I got in trouble with the cops for a joke about what I named my Wifi once
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 7:14:03 PM
Authoritarian police states are a beauty.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 7:18:12 PM
At 5/3/2013 7:10:24 PM, imabench wrote:

So how was your day?

FBI surveillance van?
baylieboo22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 7:39:38 PM

So how was your day?

What did you name it....?
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
~ Robert Frost
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 8:14:20 PM

So how was your day?

Please tell me it was "You kids get off my LAN".
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 8:34:44 PM
Cops are fille with adrenaline and testosterone. Hard to blame them.

But sorry to hear that.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 9:19:14 PM

So how was your day?

But seriously... what did you name it?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 9:21:29 PM

So how was your day?

I'm on vacation for the second week now, so my day was pretty awesome. Sorry to hear about your sh!t though. Sounds pretty awful.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 4:50:50 AM
At 5/15/2013 9:21:29 PM, YYW wrote:

So how was your day?

I'm on vacation for the second week now, so my day was pretty awesome. Sorry to hear about your sh!t though. Sounds pretty awful.

Yeah that is awful. That would totally suck.