Total Posts:129|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Dating. Share Your Best Moments Together.

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:04:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/23/2013 11:33:22 AM, leojm wrote:
I have a lot to share. But I'd like for someone else to start first.

I would appreciate it if you would not
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:05:07 PM
At 5/23/2013 12:04:06 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I would appreciate it if you would not

ok thats fine. What ever fits you.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:06:07 PM

Never mind people, I can't share my relationship, but all of you can.
kproper2017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:09:43 PM
I Think Tht You Shold Be Allowed To Share Details About Your Relationship If You Cant it Means tht You Guys Arn't Open With Each Other And Thts Not Healthy
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:13:16 PM
At 5/23/2013 12:09:43 PM, kproper2017 wrote:
I Think Tht You Shold Be Allowed To Share Details About Your Relationship If You Cant it Means tht You Guys Arn't Open With Each Other And Thts Not Healthy

No we are pretty open with each other. It's just some people like to keep their relationship private. Which is weird between us because a lot of people already know. Amazing how word spreads. :/
GeekiTheGreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:36:03 PM

Please Don't Captialize Every Word In A Statement Because There Is No Reason To.
~When the world ends, you are going to wish you had a life boat.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 12:51:28 PM
At 5/23/2013 12:36:03 PM, GeekiTheGreat wrote:

Please Don't Captialize Every Word In A Statement Because There Is No Reason To.

I think she is trying to prove a point. :P
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:00:54 PM
At 5/23/2013 12:56:52 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Ha, I called this in my latest episode of the Drama Farm. I thought I was just out of the loop but I was actually being a sleuth. Win!

Really? :P
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:03:00 PM
At 5/23/2013 1:00:54 PM, leojm wrote:
Ha, I called this in my latest episode of the Drama Farm. I thought I was just out of the loop but I was actually being a sleuth. Win!

Really? :P

Oh yes, got and watch it. It's good stuff.
(link in my sig)
TheElderScroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:03:12 PM

Me once:
The place is pale and shackle absent your light.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:15:36 PM
At 5/23/2013 1:03:12 PM, TheElderScroll wrote:

Me once:
The place is pale and shackle absent your light.

)
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:26:56 PM

I was seriously thinking, "CP, not bad. Not bad at all." XD
I was thinking about getting this topic to you through message but apparently you already found it. :P
Nolite Timere
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:31:14 PM
At 5/23/2013 1:26:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

I was thinking about getting this topic to you through message but apparently you already found it. :P

I'm a drama hound. I sniff it out wherever it may be!

But I'm glad you liked it :D
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:39:22 PM
At 5/23/2013 1:31:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/23/2013 1:26:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

I'm a drama hound. I sniff it out wherever it may be!

But I'm glad you liked it :D

No problem :)
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:51:02 PM
Ok I'll make an official post here seeing as some people have misunderstood and mistaken the context to my request earlier in this thread. I have no problem with people knowing that Juli(Leojm) and I are dating. I want people to know in fact, because she is truly amazing and my ego cant stand the thought of people not knowing how lucky I am.

But that does not mean I want intimate details of our conversations being posted for everyone to see. Some things are better left private, between the two of us, and I don't want something, I would prefer not being brought out into the open, being brought out.

This does not mean we are not open and honest with each other, and to those that think that means that is the case, well, I highly suggest they take a look at their age, and come to the realization that they as of yet do not understand how adult relationships work. Intimate and romantic relationships are not some spectacle to be paraded around, for everyone to see, judge, and comment on. There are certain things others need not know, and though there are a few people who I talk with about our relationship, even with those people there are certain things I do not divulge.

This is not out of any insecurity, this is not out of any need to be controlling, this is simply because I am a more so private person than most. So to anyone who feels the need to pass judgement, you know who you are, remember this:

You may be entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't mean it needs i be said.

Thank you and I hope you all have a great day!
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:58:49 PM
At 5/23/2013 1:51:02 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok I'll make an official post here seeing as some people have misunderstood and mistaken the context to my request earlier in this thread. I have no problem with people knowing that Juli(Leojm) and I are dating. I want people to know in fact, because she is truly amazing and my ego cant stand the thought of people not knowing how lucky I am.

But that does not mean I want intimate details of our conversations being posted for everyone to see. Some things are better left private, between the two of us, and I don't want something, I would prefer not being brought out into the open, being brought out.

This does not mean we are not open and honest with each other, and to those that think that means that is the case, well, I highly suggest they take a look at their age, and come to the realization that they as of yet do not understand how adult relationships work. Intimate and romantic relationships are not some spectacle to be paraded around, for everyone to see, judge, and comment on. There are certain things others need not know, and though there are a few people who I talk with about our relationship, even with those people there are certain things I do not divulge.

This is not out of any insecurity, this is not out of any need to be controlling, this is simply because I am a more so private person than most. So to anyone who feels the need to pass judgement, you know who you are, remember this:

You may be entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn't mean it needs i be said.

Why don't you just admit that you don't want her sharing details of your relationship because you're afraid she'll mention the night where you couldn't get it up?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:00:54 PM
At 5/23/2013 1:58:49 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Why don't you just admit that you don't want her sharing details of your relationship because you're afraid she'll mention the night where you couldn't get it up?

DAHMET BV! I told you that in confidence!
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:03:08 PM

"Why don't you just admit that you don't want her sharing details of your relationship because you're afraid she'll mention the night where you couldn't get it up?"

Huh?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:06:47 PM
I f*cked a horse one time, does that count?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:08:39 PM
At 5/23/2013 2:06:47 PM, imabench wrote:
I f*cked a horse one time, does that count?

I think you're looking for the "Random Confessions"' thread Mr. Bench
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:44:30 PM
I dressed up as a horse and spent the night with imabench once. I'm still sore.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:50:25 PM
At 5/23/2013 2:03:08 PM, leojm wrote:

"Why don't you just admit that you don't want her sharing details of your relationship because you're afraid she'll mention the night where you couldn't get it up?"

Huh?

Oh goodness, you're very innocent aren't you? :O
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 3:06:17 PM
At 5/23/2013 2:48:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Has Buddamoose even confirmed that leojm is even a female.

I can confirm this with 100% certainty, she is who she says she is and I'm not getting catfished

Rest easy bro's...rest easy
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 7:22:55 PM

Yes it's true. I talked to him today, and I can't wait to talk to him the next time. I would never do such a thing ither. Thats just gross, and I feel sorry for the people that, that happened to. :/ But I'm 100% real.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 7:28:48 PM
At 5/23/2013 7:22:55 PM, leojm wrote:

Yes it's true. I talked to him today, and I can't wait to talk to him the next time. I would never do such a thing ither. Thats just gross, and I feel sorry for the people that, that happened to. :/ But I'm 100% real.

and her voice is captivating ;)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion