Jump to topic:

The weirdest thing you've seen people do

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 10:10:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I once saw a very large, bearded man in a dress having a full conversation with himself on Pearl Street. What crazy things have you seen people do?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 10:27:27 PM
At 5/27/2013 10:10:05 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I once saw a very large, bearded man in a dress having a full conversation with himself on Pearl Street. What crazy things have you seen people do?

I once was waiting for my ticket to go to the movie and this guy was playing chess with himself, the funny part is he talked into two different voices. Like one voice for one person and the second for the second. I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed so hard I started to cry. Everybody was looking at me like what the fvck is she laughing bout. I don't care I'm usually like this totally crazy.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 10:32:28 PM
At 5/27/2013 10:22:05 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I saw a large muscular black man with a massive afro stroll around town in just a thong...

hahahahaha. That is so gross yet so funny. :)
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 10:37:31 PM
I saw a large muscular black man with a massive afro stroll around town in just a thong...

Dayamn.
Nolite Timere
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 10:49:23 PM

*vomits*
Tsar of DDO
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 11:28:29 PM
Saw a group of people attending a political rally instead of doing something meaningful and rewarding
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:08:20 AM
At 5/27/2013 10:49:23 PM, YYW wrote:

*vomits*

Yeah no kidding >.>
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:34:31 AM
At 5/28/2013 12:08:20 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

*vomits*

Yeah no kidding >.>

You guys must have some weird people in Florida.
Tsar of DDO
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:36:01 AM

*vomits*

Why? Because he's black?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:44:06 AM
At 5/28/2013 12:34:31 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/28/2013 12:08:20 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

*vomits*

Yeah no kidding >.>

You guys must have some weird people in Florida.

Yeah Florida is a strange place... but we are the second most populous state (I think.) More chances for weirdos.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:52:14 AM
At 5/28/2013 12:36:01 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

*vomits*

Why? Because he's black?

Yes. Because he is black. It has nothing to do with the fact that he probably looked like this -but with an afro:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

Or the fact that he was a dude wearing a thong in public...

http://www.quickmeme.com...

...but because of the fact that he was black.
Tsar of DDO
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:03:10 AM
1. One evening I saw a couple having boisterous moaning sex in front of the Vaillancourt Fountain in San Francisco, loud enough to attract an audience. What was so incredibly weird --you won't believe it, but it's true-- is that they were clearly heterosexuals. Yes, in San Francisco! Genuine heterosexuals. Amazing!

2. Late one night in Kailua Kona, Hawaii, my wife and I walked past a waterfront coffee shop with outdoor seating. Alone in the shadows, a short thin person was sitting at a table. He wore a stiff black mask with eye and mouth openings, black gloves, a head covering, and a black costume. I don't know if it was a man or woman. I didn't want my wife to get upset, so I pretended not to notice anything, and she didn't pick out the person from the shadows. I'm guessing the person was concealing some disfigurement, but maybe he was going home after a costume party or preparing to rob a liquor store.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:21:53 AM
At 5/28/2013 1:03:10 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
1. One evening I saw a couple having boisterous moaning sex in front of the Vaillancourt Fountain in San Francisco, loud enough to attract an audience. What was so incredibly weird --you won't believe it, but it's true-- is that they were clearly heterosexuals. Yes, in San Francisco! Genuine heterosexuals. Amazing!

Were they arrested? They should have been.
Tsar of DDO
baylieboo22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 2:06:59 AM
Well I was on Bourbon street in New Orleans. There was this fat old man in a pink thong and bra pole dancing with fairy wings taped to his neck. True story.
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
~ Robert Frost
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 2:17:25 AM
At 5/28/2013 2:06:59 AM, baylieboo22 wrote:
Well I was on Bourbon street in New Orleans. There was this fat old man in a pink thong and bra pole dancing with fairy wings taped to his neck. True story.

gotta love people...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:50:48 AM
At 5/28/2013 2:17:25 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/28/2013 2:06:59 AM, baylieboo22 wrote:

gotta love people...

Idk... after hearing about people fvcking in the streets of San Francisco, random black guys in thongs walking in public areas and creepy old transvestites in New Orleans... I'm sort of loosing my faith in humanity again.
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:53:08 AM
I once saw a midget, I mean "short person", to be politically correct, being carried in a backpack by a rather tall gentleman.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:57:03 AM
At 5/28/2013 3:53:08 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
I once saw a midget, I mean "short person", to be politically correct, being carried in a backpack by a rather tall gentleman.

Now that is actually just awesome... lol. It also sounds like the makings of a hilarious meme.
Tsar of DDO
BrooklynHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:42:17 AM
I've seen a lot of very very weird stuff that people (aka humans in this case) do, most on a daily basis.

-I've witnessed people being ignorant.
Then imposing their ignorance on others as if to spread the stupidity and false information as -i-f- ...on purpose.
-I've also seen people speak misconceptions based on false preconceptions with no evidence as if facts have been verified. Then seen this spread to a massive number of people on a large scale.
-I've also seen authority figures outright lie then congratulated, applauded, and praised for doing so.
-I've seen people speak verifiable truths and criticized for it.
-I've seen people lock their minds simply not to progress or to attain common knowledge.
-I've seen people fervently stay and repel research and knowledge.
-I've seen people deny facts and/or sound reasoning due to personal decision.
-I've seen people controlling other people.
-I've seen people conform to control.
-I've seen people fervently deny asking why.
-I've seen people close their minds.
-I've seen people close their minds to not be proven wrong or to be educated by someone who knows about an area more than the other person.
-I've seen people who've shut down their minds and simply not think, making decisions solely on assumption.
-I've seen people making assumptions as if they're facts, and that's the weirdest.
-I've seen people murder for material objects, for emotions (for not being loved).
-I've seen people murder for other people for reason that have no basis or evidence.
-I've seen people who convince themselves of false information.
-I've seen people do mental gymnastics on a daily basis.
-I've seen people a lot of weird things and this only scratches the surface.
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:09:00 PM
During Mass, a black guy wearing a long purple sash/robe thing and black that strongly resembled a priest's garments walked in, kneeled down in the center of the aisle, and bowed his head and put his hands together like he was praying and starting mumbling and shaking a lot.

This went on for about 5 minutes.

Then, he stood up, pointed at everyone dramatically, and told the congregation something very unintelligible. Then he left and I never saw him again.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:48:29 PM
When I lived in Southern California, I remember meeting a homeless man that believed that San Bernardino had been taken over by the Chinese. He also believed that the water towers were filled with mist so spies could communicate via radio, and that planes flying overhead were Communists spying on America.

Tried to give him food once, but he didn't accept it. He thought he could be arrested for it.

What a strange person.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:02:27 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:09:00 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
During Mass, a black guy wearing a long purple sash/robe thing and black that strongly resembled a priest's garments walked in, kneeled down in the center of the aisle, and bowed his head and put his hands together like he was praying and starting mumbling and shaking a lot.

This went on for about 5 minutes.

Then, he stood up, pointed at everyone dramatically, and told the congregation something very unintelligible. Then he left and I never saw him again.

Lolololol
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:03:26 PM
My friends and I once drove around yelling random things at people through a megaphone. No wait, that happened a few times. It's fun.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:16:00 PM
1. a black woman with the words love seat on the back of her pants

2. this guy who i think is in his early 60's who runs around in a tank top and quite short shorts no matter what the weather
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 8:52:28 AM
At 5/28/2013 1:21:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/28/2013 1:03:10 AM, RoyLatham wrote:

Were they arrested? They should have been.

Hey live seen R rated movie. haha
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 8:53:18 AM
At 5/28/2013 12:36:01 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

*vomits*

Why? Because he's black?

No because what he is wearing.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 8:54:44 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:42:17 AM, BrooklynHaze wrote:
I've seen a lot of very very weird stuff that people (aka humans in this case) do, most on a daily basis.

-I've witnessed people being ignorant.
Then imposing their ignorance on others as if to spread the stupidity and false information as -i-f- ...on purpose.
-I've also seen people speak misconceptions based on false preconceptions with no evidence as if facts have been verified. Then seen this spread to a massive number of people on a large scale.
-I've also seen authority figures outright lie then congratulated, applauded, and praised for doing so.
-I've seen people speak verifiable truths and criticized for it.
-I've seen people lock their minds simply not to progress or to attain common knowledge.
-I've seen people fervently stay and repel research and knowledge.
-I've seen people deny facts and/or sound reasoning due to personal decision.
-I've seen people controlling other people.
-I've seen people conform to control.
-I've seen people fervently deny asking why.
-I've seen people close their minds.
-I've seen people close their minds to not be proven wrong or to be educated by someone who knows about an area more than the other person.
-I've seen people who've shut down their minds and simply not think, making decisions solely on assumption.
-I've seen people making assumptions as if they're facts, and that's the weirdest.
-I've seen people murder for material objects, for emotions (for not being loved).
-I've seen people murder for other people for reason that have no basis or evidence.
-I've seen people who convince themselves of false information.
-I've seen people do mental gymnastics on a daily basis.
-I've seen people a lot of weird things and this only scratches the surface.

Sir, I think you did not understand the topic. :/