Jump to topic:

Did I fall too hard.

leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 7:48:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is to all those who fell hard in the relationships and ended up broken hearten.
I'm scared bout this myself right now. I've fell really hard and there is no way going back now. I love my boyfriend a lot but sometimes I get a thought cumming up what if. But so far he is proving this wrong. <3
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:24:15 AM
When you see the typo you'll lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:26:20 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:24:15 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Tsk Tsk. Look now your pointing out my grammar. <3
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:26:59 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:26:20 AM, leojm wrote:

No comment
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:28:50 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:26:59 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

No comment

k :/ I accidentally wrote it to fast and it got mixed around. So yeah.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:29:27 AM
At 5/28/2013 7:48:56 AM, leojm wrote:
This is to all those who fell hard in the relationships and ended up broken hearten.
I'm scared bout this myself right now. I've fell really hard and there is no way going back now. I love my boyfriend a lot but sometimes I get a thought cumming up what if. But so far he is proving this wrong. <3

It is all about your "perception". It shapes your reality from the inside out. Do you have an unorthodoxed outlook on life ?
Do you have a more traditional outlook in life ?
Or is it moderate in nature.
Have you been abused as a young child, or faced situations of neglect, rejection, and any other forms of mental or physical abused. All of these things matter and again my friend.
Fear is just an illusion and then again, you are so young and have no idea truly about the dynamics and responsibilities that come along with love. =()
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:30:08 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:28:50 AM, leojm wrote:

No comment

No comment again
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:32:12 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:29:27 AM, inferno wrote:

It is all about your "perception". It shapes your reality from the inside out. Do you have an unorthodoxed outlook on life ?
Have you been abused as a young child, or faced situations of neglect, rejection, and any other forms of mental or physical abused. All of these things matter and again my friend.
Fear is just an illusion and then again, you are so young and have no idea truly about the dynamics and responsibilities that come along with love. =()

No over all I'm saying here is like you dated someone and you were really close. Than they said something wrong or did something that totally changed your mind around. You ended up leaving that person and like crushing them. Or you can put it your way too!!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:34:35 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:32:12 AM, leojm wrote:

No over all I'm saying here is like you dated someone and you were really close. Than they said something wrong or did something that totally changed your mind around. You ended up leaving that person and like crushing them. Or you can put it your way too!!

Well........Been there dont that. If you feel that the situation was unforgiveable, then you had every right to leave.
How much do you value yourself and what are your expectations.
If that individual crossed that line, then are you willing to forgive them for the wrong that they have done. Or are you willing to just let them go and let them process their emotions alone. =)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:38:25 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:34:35 AM, inferno wrote:

Well........Been there dont that. If you feel that the situation was unforgiveable, then you had every right to leave.
If that individual crossed that line, then are you willing to forgive them for the wrong that they have done. Or are you willing to just let them go and let them process their emotions alone. =)

See with me I don't let emotions control my life. I've been through many guys and none of them really disturbed my life. I mean it's ok to feel emotional and everything, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:41:51 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:38:25 AM, leojm wrote:

See with me I don't let emotions control my life. I've been through many guys and none of them really disturbed my life. I mean it's ok to feel emotional and everything, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on.

So you are a bit casual about sex and the guys you have relationships with. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you are being responsible for your actions.
Nevermind how they feel because you would be wasting so much time and energy trying to right what they deem wrong.
If you want to breakup with someone for personal and legitimate reasons alone, then you have a right to do so. =)
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 9:45:51 AM
Doing that for too long can cause problems, though. Sure, there's nothing more pathetic than someone wallowing in self-pity, but repressing emotions isn't a good idea either. It can even lead to the sort of situation you describe, because instead of addressing emotional needs and issues they get buried or transferred to the next one. When that goes wrong, a bit more goes on the pile and the cycle repeats. Then, next thing you know, you're drenched in tears and snot, haven't left the house for 4 days and are living entirely off alcohol and toast.

Also, being hurt is normal. Being badly hurt is just a rarer instance of it, usually (as far as I can tell) because of the cognitive dissonance of having a world view - that you've gone so far as to incorporate your emotions into - very suddenly shown to be incorrect. People talk about how they can't trust other people, without thinking about the fact that really what is bothering them is that they can't trust their own judgement when it comes to who they should trust.

It sucks, but then at some point or another, what doesn't? The important thing is to learn from it and get on with your life. Easier said than done, but that's how you can tell it's worth doing.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 10:01:15 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:45:51 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
Doing that for too long can cause problems, though. Sure, there's nothing more pathetic than someone wallowing in self-pity, but repressing emotions isn't a good idea either. It can even lead to the sort of situation you describe, because instead of addressing emotional needs and issues they get buried or transferred to the next one. When that goes wrong, a bit more goes on the pile and the cycle repeats. Then, next thing you know, you're drenched in tears and snot, haven't left the house for 4 days and are living entirely off alcohol and toast.

Also, being hurt is normal. Being badly hurt is just a rarer instance of it, usually (as far as I can tell) because of the cognitive dissonance of having a world view - that you've gone so far as to incorporate your emotions into - very suddenly shown to be incorrect. People talk about how they can't trust other people, without thinking about the fact that really what is bothering them is that they can't trust their own judgement when it comes to who they should trust.

It sucks, but then at some point or another, what doesn't? The important thing is to learn from it and get on with your life. Easier said than done, but that's how you can tell it's worth doing.

Nice.......
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 11:24:33 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:41:51 AM, inferno wrote:

So you are a bit casual about sex and the guys you have relationships with. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you are being responsible for your actions.
Nevermind how they feel because you would be wasting so much time and energy trying to right what they deem wrong.
If you want to breakup with someone for personal and legitimate reasons alone, then you have a right to do so. =)

Yes indeed I do. :) But with my relationship now, Not going to happen. <3
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 11:39:50 AM
At 5/28/2013 11:24:33 AM, leojm wrote:

Good. Then perhaps you have matured enough to understand that it is not only you who have needs and demands. =)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 11:55:41 AM
At 5/28/2013 9:30:08 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/28/2013 9:28:50 AM, leojm wrote:

No comment

No comment again

Fine than just don't comment at all. ":/ lol
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:23:53 PM
At 5/28/2013 11:39:50 AM, inferno wrote:

Good. Then perhaps you have matured enough to understand that it is not only you who have needs and demands. =)

You saying I wasn't mature before now?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:43:29 PM

So before I was thinking this relationship would fall through pretty quickly. Now I'm guaranteed to think that. Any betting pools on when they'll break up?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:45:35 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:23:53 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/28/2013 11:39:50 AM, inferno wrote:

You saying I wasn't mature before now?

Maturity comes with experience. Being 18 or whatever the case may be does not validate your state of mind. It all has to do with how your life experiences shape you along the way.
But going by your dialogue and mindset, I can tell that you need to learn more about yourself and the choices you make.
As well as the opposite sex. =)
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:48:16 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:22:34 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/28/2013 12:13:52 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
How long you guys been dating?

Ten days.

Oh. Oh boy.....
#BlackLivesMatter
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:59:32 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:43:29 PM, darkkermit wrote:

So before I was thinking this relationship would fall through pretty quickly. Now I'm guaranteed to think that. Any betting pools on when they'll break up?

Yeah I'd like to throw one in. 60 years. :)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:03:33 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:59:32 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/28/2013 12:43:29 PM, darkkermit wrote:

well more like for life time, when i see you in heaven that's when we will break up. :P
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:04:08 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:59:32 PM, leojm wrote:

-_-
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:08:11 PM
At 5/28/2013 1:03:33 PM, leojm wrote:

well more like for life time, when i see you in heaven that's when we will break up. :P

-_-
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:08:24 PM
Falling hard, or getting super emtional isn't too bad, necessarily, though it can lead to heartache. Just make sure you move slowly as regards to the relationship itself. You can cause catastrophe if, for example, you get married in 3 months because the feelings are so strong. The more intense things are, I think, the more rules are beneficial to ensure you don't think with your heart instead of your head and screw yourself longterm.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:10:11 PM
At 5/28/2013 1:08:24 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Falling hard, or getting super emtional isn't too bad, necessarily, though it can lead to heartache. Just make sure you move slowly as regards to the relationship itself. You can cause catastrophe if, for example, you get married in 3 months because the feelings are so strong. The more intense things are, I think, the more rules are beneficial to ensure you don't think with your heart instead of your head and screw yourself longterm.

Relationships are much more easier to maintain when you have a sense of self and take accountability for ones actions.
Experience has its advantages for sure.
So with time comes wisdom and knowledge.
It always gets better with age. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:10:24 PM
At 5/28/2013 1:08:24 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:

Relationships are much more easier to maintain when you have a sense of self and take accountability for ones actions.
Experience has its advantages for sure.
So with time comes wisdom and knowledge.
It always gets better with age. =)
That is true.