Jump to topic:

Everything Is Driving me Insane

leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:40:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This year is like no other, Australia, getting nearly killed in my job, total distress. My head is also bout to explode with all the information. Aw I need a break.

Please tell me bout your Insane life experience.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:42:47 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:40:25 PM, leojm wrote:
This year is like no other, Australia, getting nearly killed in my job, total distress. My head is also bout to explode with all the information. Aw I need a break.

I like many others here wish we could believe you.........But I dont. =)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:48:50 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:42:47 PM, inferno wrote:

Why do you say that?
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:53:39 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:48:50 PM, leojm wrote:

Why do you say that?

Don't....uh.....don't indulge him. He's going to start thinking he's people.
#BlackLivesMatter
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:56:46 PM

Why do you say that?

Because you are more of an actress than a logical and sensible character. Its cute though. However, deciet lies within. =)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:57:06 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:53:39 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:

Why do you say that?

Don't....uh.....don't indulge him. He's going to start thinking he's people.

Huh? I'm totally confused.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 12:57:52 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:56:46 PM, inferno wrote:

Why do you say that?

Because you are more of an actress than a logical and sensible character. Its cute though. However, deciet lies within. =)

Oh I'm an actress now. hmm that's a new one. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:03:13 PM
At 5/28/2013 12:57:52 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/28/2013 12:56:46 PM, inferno wrote:

Why do you say that?

Oh I'm an actress now. hmm that's a new one. =)

There is nothing new under the sun my dear friend. Some people are just that transparent. How do you deem yourself to be in the real world ?
A massive success with an undying desire to be wanted, loved, and adored........By many that is. Your audience requires much time and patience. But you need a stage and a very big one too. =)
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:19:50 PM
Hmmmmm, crazy? Ok, I think I can do crazy. When I lived in Canada, I lived right across from a high school. My older brother and sister went there, and so did a lot of my friends. I ended up going to a different high school.

So, on the days I had off, I would have people over at my house while my parents were gone. By people, I mean we had what essentially amounted to parties, with like 20-30 people at least.

One day, apparently the school cop had gotten a request from the school to come by my house, because my brother wasn't in school when he should be. There was about 15 people on my back deck, and about 5-10 people in my house.

He pulled up into our back driveway, but the way the fence was, and the walls of the deck were, it made it so he couldn't see us.

I just hear a shout of "COPS!".

Then everyone runs into my house, and out the front door. He saw a couple people running into the house, but he saw everyone running through the front yard. So, he calmly walks up to my back door, rings the doorbell, and waits. I had bolted upstairs. So, I came down with my cover slung around myself, and open the door.

He looks at me, and says "Son, why were all those people running out of your house?",

I give him the most confuse look I could manage, and say "What people?".

So, he says to me "You don't know about any people who were in your house".

I looked him square in the eye and said "Look, I just woke up, I have no idea what you're talking about or why you're even here, so can you explain to me what's going on".

He just stared me down for a little bit, then walked away in a huff.

I'v got a couple more like this.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 1:29:24 PM
Try living in New Jersey for 5 minutes, then we can talk about crazy.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 2:51:57 PM
At 5/28/2013 1:29:24 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Lol, no thanks
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 2:55:18 PM
At 5/28/2013 2:51:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Lol, no thanks

Yeah, I'll pass on that too.
Tsar of DDO
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 2:56:54 PM
My condolences maikuru
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:16:08 PM

I lived in New Jersey once with my uncle. It is pretty crazy, :P
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 3:20:31 PM
leo, inferno is a troll. not the trolls you hear in fairy tales but a troll who messes with you on the internet. just pay no attention to him. i knew what he was up to right after he called you an actress.

but on the subject. my memory is kicking the bucket. i don't remember anything and i am having trouble absorbing new info. i guess i am just ready for exams to be over with. 1 down 5 to go
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 8:42:27 PM
Craziest moment of my life? Well, it's a long story. My siblings and I played a game called 'survivor'. We went across a nearby woodland to a patch of scrub land and forests, mostly populated with tartar honeysuckle, mulberry trees, raspberries, Russian olives, and small deciduous trees. We frequented the areas with pruners, and carved tunnels out of the dead underbellies of various large shrubs in order to form distinct networks of forts. We also fashioned various weapons out of sticks, rocks, and a twine that I learned to make out of one of the cornfield weeds.

We set out around ten in the morning, each person allowed to bring one plastic sandwich bag of food and one plastic bottle of water. We each settled into our fort, and could not return until sundown. Any means of survival was acceptable: from foraging and trading to outright violence. My fort was carved into a large network of multiflora rose bushes and black raspberry bushes, with its one penetrable entrance facing a precarious ledge near a marshy area. In the center was a rare form of tartar honeysuckle with pink flowers instead of yellow. Crawling was necessary to enter or leave, and I had a thorned whip to defend myself while foraging, as well as a ball of thorny vines on a stick which I could jam out of the entrance to dissuade intruders. I survived on berries, the pretzels than I had brought, and onion grass from the marshy are.

My sister Sasha, on the other hand, had built a tree fort out of plywood and cornhusks, and survived by foraging and trading with my youngest sister, who roamed the cornfield as a transient gatherer. Sasha had brought a bag of peanuts, and her fort was defended via a healthy supply of large rocks and a great vantage point. My brother and his two friends were barbarians, raiding my sisters and another neighborhood boy in order to demand food. Their fort was near a weeping willow tree, and they whipped those who dared to defy their rule. They left me alone, due to the thorny nature of my retreat, but were always covetous of anyone's bag of food, as they weren't too keen about eating onions, and berries were hard to come by if you didn't have them in your fort.

On one particular day things had gotten heated: one of my brother's friends ended up with an arm full of thorns when he tried to take my onions, and my brother had been hit in the back with one of Sasha's rocks. Angry about this, they decided to storm her fort and take her bag of peanuts, but she got away from them for a while. Eventually they found her, and whipped her in a clearing after she hit two of them with a strange rock-on-a-stick club she had fashioned. But she didn't have the peanuts, and had buried the sandwich bag out of spite, and would not yield under further torture. But they had found a lighter while searching for her along the road, and used the fluid to light my sister's tree fort on fire. The entire structure, three levels of haphazard platforms roofed in now dry corn, went up in flames, and it could be seen from our house.

Upon returning home, with everyone aside from my youngest sister and I beat up and broken, and my sister covered in soot and bruises, we were forbidden from ever playing survivor again. Yeah, so my little foray into Lord of the Flies was probably the craziest moment of my life.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 7:45:00 AM
At 5/28/2013 8:42:27 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Craziest moment of my life? Well, it's a long story. My siblings and I played a game called 'survivor'. We went across a nearby woodland to a patch of scrub land and forests, mostly populated with tartar honeysuckle, mulberry trees, raspberries, Russian olives, and small deciduous trees. We frequented the areas with pruners, and carved tunnels out of the dead underbellies of various large shrubs in order to form distinct networks of forts. We also fashioned various weapons out of sticks, rocks, and a twine that I learned to make out of one of the cornfield weeds.

We set out around ten in the morning, each person allowed to bring one plastic sandwich bag of food and one plastic bottle of water. We each settled into our fort, and could not return until sundown. Any means of survival was acceptable: from foraging and trading to outright violence. My fort was carved into a large network of multiflora rose bushes and black raspberry bushes, with its one penetrable entrance facing a precarious ledge near a marshy area. In the center was a rare form of tartar honeysuckle with pink flowers instead of yellow. Crawling was necessary to enter or leave, and I had a thorned whip to defend myself while foraging, as well as a ball of thorny vines on a stick which I could jam out of the entrance to dissuade intruders. I survived on berries, the pretzels than I had brought, and onion grass from the marshy are.

My sister Sasha, on the other hand, had built a tree fort out of plywood and cornhusks, and survived by foraging and trading with my youngest sister, who roamed the cornfield as a transient gatherer. Sasha had brought a bag of peanuts, and her fort was defended via a healthy supply of large rocks and a great vantage point. My brother and his two friends were barbarians, raiding my sisters and another neighborhood boy in order to demand food. Their fort was near a weeping willow tree, and they whipped those who dared to defy their rule. They left me alone, due to the thorny nature of my retreat, but were always covetous of anyone's bag of food, as they weren't too keen about eating onions, and berries were hard to come by if you didn't have them in your fort.

On one particular day things had gotten heated: one of my brother's friends ended up with an arm full of thorns when he tried to take my onions, and my brother had been hit in the back with one of Sasha's rocks. Angry about this, they decided to storm her fort and take her bag of peanuts, but she got away from them for a while. Eventually they found her, and whipped her in a clearing after she hit two of them with a strange rock-on-a-stick club she had fashioned. But she didn't have the peanuts, and had buried the sandwich bag out of spite, and would not yield under further torture. But they had found a lighter while searching for her along the road, and used the fluid to light my sister's tree fort on fire. The entire structure, three levels of haphazard platforms roofed in now dry corn, went up in flames, and it could be seen from our house.

Upon returning home, with everyone aside from my youngest sister and I beat up and broken, and my sister covered in soot and bruises, we were forbidden from ever playing survivor again. Yeah, so my little foray into Lord of the Flies was probably the craziest moment of my life.

Wow this is crazy :P
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2013 7:46:04 AM

Mr. Inferno, I think sometimes you just need to take a break. it will help you to clear your mind so you can think strait. :)