Suggestions...

Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 1:39:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
for a research topic.

I've been a pretty inactive lately, the reason being I'm doing a research internship this summer. (Yay) It's nice, interesting. Incidently, the only real life DDO replica I've found. They're all Austrians, so its even more interesting that way, considering I'm Keynesian leaning.

I have to submit a research topic this monday. The topic I was interested in was FDI. It's pretty wide, I know. Presently, I'm thinking of doing something like the impact of allowing 100% FDI in the shoe sector on various stakeholders. (I have contacts in BATA, an international shoe brand investing here, shoe brand so that helps)

But I don't know, it seems pretty basic. And a little bland. Do you have some cooler suggestions? I'm open to ideas.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 2:15:16 PM
At 6/8/2013 1:39:02 PM, Cermank wrote:
for a research topic.

I've been a pretty inactive lately, the reason being I'm doing a research internship this summer. (Yay) It's nice, interesting. Incidently, the only real life DDO replica I've found. They're all Austrians, so its even more interesting that way, considering I'm Keynesian leaning.

I have to submit a research topic this monday. The topic I was interested in was FDI. It's pretty wide, I know. Presently, I'm thinking of doing something like the impact of allowing 100% FDI in the shoe sector on various stakeholders. (I have contacts in BATA, an international shoe brand investing here, shoe brand so that helps)

But I don't know, it seems pretty basic. And a little bland. Do you have some cooler suggestions? I'm open to ideas.

What are the parameters for topics?
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 7:02:12 PM
At 6/8/2013 2:15:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/8/2013 1:39:02 PM, Cermank wrote:
for a research topic.

What are the parameters for topics?

Anything actually. The broader topic is to study the foreign single brand FDI wholesalers. (That's what we chose for the group research). We can study the economic aspect, political, socio economic, social, anything.

If you are asking for OUR parameters, the usual. Something that can be published, has academic viability, helps our CV.