Jump to topic:

summer vacation blows

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:14:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Am I the only one who would rather be at school? I can only hang out with friends and do other leisurely things so much until I grow sick of it
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:43:03 PM
At 6/12/2013 2:14:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
Am I the only one who would rather be at school? I can only hang out with friends and do other leisurely things so much until I grow sick of it

I agree, but I don't miss homework or tests at all. And because of my poor diet running hasn't been fun. Until cross country starts in a few weeks/ days, summer will be boring.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:52:06 PM
Am I the only one who would rather be at school?

Yes.

I can only hang out with friends and do other leisurely things so much until I grow sick of it

You have only a few summers left before you enter the working world. This is your time to teach yourself new things, become the best at something, learn, work on something that takes time and effort, you'll be dying for this kind of time later. I don't see why you'd hate it now
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:53:40 PM
At 6/12/2013 2:52:06 PM, 000ike wrote:
Am I the only one who would rather be at school?

Yes.

I can only hang out with friends and do other leisurely things so much until I grow sick of it

You have only a few summers left before you enter the working world. This is your time to teach yourself new things, become the best at something, learn, work on something that takes time and effort, you'll be dying for this kind of time later. I don't see why you'd hate it now

My guess is probably because he's finally on the cusp of college, but he has to wait a good couple months.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 2:56:04 PM

Is there anything in your city or town to do.
You can like go hiking, biking, swimming, basketballing,clubbing, video gaming. I mean there is so much to do in this world.
Now get off your azz and get out there now !!!