Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Site Feedback Appreciated

DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2013 11:41:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello,
As most of you know, I run the website http://doubtingdave.com... with several DDO authors. I am wanting your feedback on the website thus far.
I made some serious updates as of recently including the genesis_grid_loop(); in the functions.php file and awesome new sidebar widgets.
What do you think?
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2013 12:39:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/13/2013 12:35:52 PM, Cermank wrote:
Woah. That's actually really impressive.

Thanks. I'm still working on the actual theme. I am going to customize it completely once I'm finished with it, it'll look even better.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2013 12:39:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That site looks really good and easy to navigate. I enjoyed the Venn Diagram of Irrational Nonsense.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2013 1:06:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Great site, I couldn't help but notice this though;

The argument made in this article [http://doubtingdave.com...] is the same as the argument I put forth in this debate [http://www.debate.org...] with a few differences (I used the word "multiverse" instead of "Chroma" and I appealed to M-theory rather than occams razor).
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2013 1:07:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/13/2013 1:06:31 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Great site, I couldn't help but notice this though;

The argument made in this article [http://doubtingdave.com...] is the same as the argument I put forth in this debate [http://www.debate.org...] with a few differences (I used the word "multiverse" instead of "Chroma" and I appealed to M-theory rather than occams razor).

I should clarify here; I'm NOT accusing this writer of plagiarism -- there's enough differences that I think this is a coincidence -- I just think it's cool to find someone else who's come to the same conclusion.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2013 6:45:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/13/2013 1:07:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/13/2013 1:06:31 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Great site, I couldn't help but notice this though;

The argument made in this article [http://doubtingdave.com...] is the same as the argument I put forth in this debate [http://www.debate.org...] with a few differences (I used the word "multiverse" instead of "Chroma" and I appealed to M-theory rather than occams razor).

I should clarify here; I'm NOT accusing this writer of plagiarism -- there's enough differences that I think this is a coincidence -- I just think it's cool to find someone else who's come to the same conclusion.

Ah ok. Would you mind if I post some of your debates on there?
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2013 9:43:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/13/2013 6:45:23 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
At 6/13/2013 1:07:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/13/2013 1:06:31 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Great site, I couldn't help but notice this though;

The argument made in this article [http://doubtingdave.com...] is the same as the argument I put forth in this debate [http://www.debate.org...] with a few differences (I used the word "multiverse" instead of "Chroma" and I appealed to M-theory rather than occams razor).

I should clarify here; I'm NOT accusing this writer of plagiarism -- there's enough differences that I think this is a coincidence -- I just think it's cool to find someone else who's come to the same conclusion.

Ah ok. Would you mind if I post some of your debates on there?

No problem-o. Just lemme know which ones you use =)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.