Jump to topic:

Dancing

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:40:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So... I am, like many of you high-intelligence debate fiends, accustomed to having skills come naturally to me. I'm athletic, musically inclined, book smart, street smart, run a business, blah blah blah *brags*; I have the confidence that accompanies such activities as well. However, there has always been one skill I've not been a natural at: dancing. There were school dances, and I made the minimum requirement for not being extremely embarassed, but I was still bad (in the bad way).

1. Tell us about your dancing skillz.
2. Please refer me to some resources for improving my skill and confidence in the art of dance.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
PrivateEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:42:20 PM
i am famous for my dancing. it is said that it's almost as if my shoes are dancing themselves underneath me
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:44:20 PM
At 6/16/2013 9:40:34 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
So... I am, like many of you high-intelligence debate fiends, accustomed to having skills come naturally to me. I'm athletic, musically inclined, book smart, street smart, run a business, blah blah blah *brags*; I have the confidence that accompanies such activities as well. However, there has always been one skill I've not been a natural at: dancing. There were school dances, and I made the minimum requirement for not being extremely embarassed, but I was still bad (in the bad way).

I haz none.

2. Please refer me to some resources for improving my skill and confidence in the art of dance.

I knowz of none.
Tsar of DDO
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:44:58 PM
I took Cotillion. 'Nuff said.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:49:45 PM
At 6/16/2013 9:40:34 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

This for you, WSA:
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:50:23 PM
At 6/16/2013 9:49:51 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
you need to turn communist CP

I'm not mentally deficient so I can't.

If I ever get brain damage I'll consider it.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 9:54:59 PM
At 6/16/2013 9:52:16 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
ok you're not ready yet

lol

and such a helpful thread so far. Love u guise <33333
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 10:01:38 PM
At 6/16/2013 9:54:59 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 6/16/2013 9:52:16 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
ok you're not ready yet

lol

and such a helpful thread so far. Love u guise <33333

I try. Sort of.
Tsar of DDO
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 10:26:48 PM
I've done a lot of performance dancing and a little choreographing. Dancing is very rhythmic, so I think having a background in percussion made dance pretty intuitive for me.

Basically, my advice is to do something requiring a lot of rhythmic skill. Once you've got a strong rhythmic base, here's 90% of what you need to know when it comes to the do's and don'ts of dancing >> http://www.guardian.co.uk...

Video is unrelated.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 10:51:50 PM
At 6/16/2013 10:26:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I've done a lot of performance dancing and a little choreographing. Dancing is very rhythmic, so I think having a background in percussion made dance pretty intuitive for me.

Basically, my advice is to do something requiring a lot of rhythmic skill. Once you've got a strong rhythmic base, here's 90% of what you need to know when it comes to the do's and don'ts of dancing >> http://www.guardian.co.uk...

Great post, mang