Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Decided to go communist

darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:54:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://www.youtube.com...

I mean how can communism be bad with such awesome music. They're all so inspiring and awesome.

Fvck the capitalist pigs. Long live the Soviet Union!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:17:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 11:54:25 PM, darkkermit wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

I mean how can communism be bad with such awesome music. They're all so inspiring and awesome.

Fvck the capitalist pigs. Long live the Soviet Union!

You. Will. Burn.

lol

But until your rendezvous with the underworld, do enjoy this brilliant anthem.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:19:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, I was going to make a crass comment about how the USSR fell before you were even born... and then I saw you were 23. Oh well...
Tsar of DDO
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:25:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2013 12:19:53 AM, YYW wrote:
Also, I was going to make a crass comment about how the USSR fell before you were even born... and then I saw you were 23. Oh well...

Yes, and you were born after the fall of the USSR. You didn't get to experience living in a world with the USSR like I did. Oh, the memories.

If only my great grandparents didn't immigrate to the US, then I would've been able to experience the glory of living in the USSR.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:32:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2013 12:25:22 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/23/2013 12:19:53 AM, YYW wrote:
Also, I was going to make a crass comment about how the USSR fell before you were even born... and then I saw you were 23. Oh well...

Yes, and you were born after the fall of the USSR. You didn't get to experience living in a world with the USSR like I did. Oh, the memories.

If only my great grandparents didn't immigrate to the US, then I would've been able to experience the glory of living in the USSR.

Actually, I was born a month before the USSR fell. :p

I wish I could have lived the 1990s in Moscow though... millions were ripe to be made overnight.
Tsar of DDO
Skynet
Posts: 674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 9:34:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2013 12:32:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/23/2013 12:25:22 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/23/2013 12:19:53 AM, YYW wrote:
Also, I was going to make a crass comment about how the USSR fell before you were even born... and then I saw you were 23. Oh well...

Yes, and you were born after the fall of the USSR. You didn't get to experience living in a world with the USSR like I did. Oh, the memories.

If only my great grandparents didn't immigrate to the US, then I would've been able to experience the glory of living in the USSR.

Actually, I was born a month before the USSR fell. :p

I wish I could have lived the 1990s in Moscow though... millions were ripe to be made overnight.

I don't think I'd want to live in Russia in ANY era. When has life ever been good for the general population there?
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
YYW
Posts: 36,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 9:35:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/25/2013 9:34:15 PM, Skynet wrote:
At 6/23/2013 12:32:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/23/2013 12:25:22 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/23/2013 12:19:53 AM, YYW wrote:
Also, I was going to make a crass comment about how the USSR fell before you were even born... and then I saw you were 23. Oh well...

Yes, and you were born after the fall of the USSR. You didn't get to experience living in a world with the USSR like I did. Oh, the memories.

If only my great grandparents didn't immigrate to the US, then I would've been able to experience the glory of living in the USSR.

Actually, I was born a month before the USSR fell. :p

I wish I could have lived the 1990s in Moscow though... millions were ripe to be made overnight.

I don't think I'd want to live in Russia in ANY era. When has life ever been good for the general population there?

Life is never good for the general population... I would have just liked to work my way into some real estate deals and mineral extraction leases.
Tsar of DDO