Dimwitted things you did as a teenager

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:02:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Let's list them... three at a time!

If you are still a teenager, and you've recently done something dimwitted... feel free to contribute to the list.

Instructions:

Post three dimwitted things you did in your teenage years, and the approximate age in which you did them.

(1) When I was 14, I bought a pack of cigarettes in Germany. I was not asked for identification. I smoked them while walking around downtown Berlin.

(2) When I was 16 and got my first car, I tested how fast it would go. I broke 127 mph. That remains the fastest I have ever driven. I was not pulled over... thankfully.

(3) When I was 17, three friends and I attempted to drink an entire handle (1.5 liter) of vodka on a sleep over. At some point through the bottle, we decided that it would be a good idea to go for a walk around my neighborhood. I passed out in my front yard upon returning from the adventure, was carried inside by my friends and woke up drunk the next morning to go to breakfast. It was two years before I drank vodka again.
Tsar of DDO
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:33:51 AM
I lose, but I'm trying to pick out the funniest.

1) Did a bar crawl one time, 13 pubs, and I can't remember much about the 13th pub, but me and another dude got arrested for trying to burn it down. Got off on a drunk and disorderly charge, though.

2) Got in a fight with like gypsies, but had one peaceful-like friend with us. The girl gypsies started attacking him, one hitting him down the head with a high-hell (he had to get a nice few stitches), until some random polish dude came to his rescue and ripped the gypsy girl's shirt clean off her, left her standing in the street with her tits hanging out. Nothing particularly stupid there on my part, but damn that was one of the funniest moments of my life.

3) Numerous bouts of streaking, often during broad daylight. One time in particular was hilarious, though - me and another dude stopped a line of traffic, started singing the tune Pump It Up by Danzel, and stripped off, throwing our clothes on the car in front of us, some lady's car, who thoroughly enjoyed the show as well as everyone else who beeped their horns and cheered at us.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:36:18 AM
I could probably keep posting here forever. I went to a wedding another time with the same dude I got arrested for trying to burn down the bar with and he left his shoes at the side of the hall to go dancing and when he collected them later on someone was after taking a sh*t into one of them. Hilarious.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:37:46 AM
I once had a car for 12 hours before I crashed it. 1,000 euros gone in an evening. First car lasted me 3 weeks. I've had about 10 cars.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:45:41 AM
Cannot remember any notable things I've done. It's usually been just small fooling around, so I cannot contribute to the thread. I have a few more years, so I'll report in if anything happens in the future.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:53:42 AM
I have moments I'm proud of, too, though. One time I went drinking with this black dude, and like he's the only black person around for miles and miles, and so he's a bit iffy about it, you know like he wears uggs and always has his legs out and big stupid hats - you know, like defiance, "yeah I'm different".. but I got a hold of him anyway, and I was all about him being black, asking him did he have a big cock, pulling out my own cock and asking him what he thought about it, and well, he loved me, though the fellas he was with were asking was i some sort of a racist or what - town rivalry where I'm from, but he absolutely loved me... i met him a few days after walking down the town, and i was with my grandfather who i didn't know what he'd make of black people, and he hugged me with all his black talk, "all right fam" and i never saw my grandfather so agile in all my life - the way he turned in the front seat of the car (he was facing forward, but i guess he followed the black fella) and when i sat in, how he exclaimed "who was that black fella you were hugging?" absolute amusement across his face - probably one of the fondest memories I have of my grandfather and all because I'm a lunatic alcoholic
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:04:20 AM
I've been in numerous trainspotting-esque scenes which actually sicken me to think about now. There's decrepit humanity for you. I actually literally get nauseous.

I've taken every drug under the sun pretty much, straight from the scummiest of drug dealers - no idea how my brain's still going.

Sorry, but this thread was made for me...
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:09:55 AM
There are so many.

Sent a video of me slightly intoxicated (slightly), berating her for a plan that didn't materialize. The video will probably be broadcasted on facebook some time in the future. I said some pretty stupid stuff on that.

Once had a conversation with this person regarding blowjobs, when I didn't know what it was. I pretended to. And realized what he meant midway the conversation. The most embarrassing thing ever. He still takes the mickey out of that.

I don't drink. (Had my first drink day before yesterday, and the thing sucks. Honestly dont know what the hoopla is about.). So have usually have to make with cold drink and become the 'mom' when people drink. And I'm not the most sensible drink-mom. Have given really bad advices to drunks, resulting in bad situations. Hospital bad.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:19:46 AM
I set a good example in a bad way for my two younger brothers, just doing my duty as the older brother who runs around trying to beat everything into shape with his head

Neither of them will ever do drugs, I'm fairly sure. Especially not the youngest one - brought him drink driving with a 40 year old convicted murderer there recently, I'd to collect a bag of weed off him and my brother was with me... he was swerving pretty bad on the road, but it was an act - he was setting a good example in a bad way himself I'm pretty sure.

But yeah, I've steered them down the right road I'm pretty sure. That brother told me he'd fix my life for me when he got older which was pretty endearing.

Drink is bad, no denying it. I've seen some f*cked up things.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:20:48 AM
disclaimer: no i didn't actually bring my brother drink driving with a convicted murderer - i only said that for entertainment value
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:25:40 AM
At 6/24/2013 9:24:15 AM, benevolent wrote:
i have, recently, gotten big into fitness. i am turning my life around.

Abandoning the Chris Farley method - probably a good choice.
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 9:29:17 AM
i realized i was playing the game of Alcoholism as documented in the book Games People Play or something like it anyway. that's a book everyone should read.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:24:19 PM
I tried to stab a guy in the neck with a mechanical pencil for making lewd comments about my sister. I was almost expelled from school.

I know I am hardly ever serious, but that one is actually true.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:27:14 PM
does not doing my math homework at home count? Seriously though, YYW we're nothing alike.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:31:02 PM
At 6/24/2013 5:24:19 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I tried to stab a guy in the neck with a mechanical pencil for making lewd comments about my sister. I was almost expelled from school.

Lol, they surely expel for little over there. There are cases of kids hitting teachers over here and doing worse stuff without getting expelled.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:33:04 PM
At 6/24/2013 5:31:02 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Lol, they surely expel for little over there. There are cases of kids hitting teachers over here and doing worse stuff without getting expelled.

Worse than attempted murder?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:35:13 PM
My AP French class once degraded into a three-way stapler fight. I had my pants stapled to my leg. And I once played a game which ended in my sister's tree house being lit on fire.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:37:22 PM
At 6/24/2013 5:35:13 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
And I once played a game which ended in my sister's tree house being lit on fire.

Please tell me more.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:37:54 PM
At 6/24/2013 5:33:04 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 5:31:02 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Worse than attempted murder?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:37:57 PM
At 6/24/2013 5:37:22 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 6/24/2013 5:35:13 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
And I once played a game which ended in my sister's tree house being lit on fire.

Please tell me more.
Tsar of DDO
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:39:02 PM
Oh. I also rejoined the football team against doctors orders after getting a MRSA infection cut out of my knee. I still had a hole where they cut it out.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 5:39:11 PM
At 6/24/2013 5:27:14 PM, 000ike wrote:
does not doing my math homework at home count? Seriously though, YYW we're nothing alike.

I think I probably had a lot more freedom as a kid than you do presently, but that's probably a good thing for you.
Tsar of DDO