Jump to topic:

Optical Illusion

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:48:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is the illusion confined to the video or does it affect how you see everything else? I'm curious, but I don't want anything weird to happen
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:50:52 PM
At 6/25/2013 12:48:04 PM, 000ike wrote:
Is the illusion confined to the video or does it affect how you see everything else? I'm curious, but I don't want anything weird to happen

000ike, just believe in God dude. Nobody cares.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 2:29:43 PM
That's pretty awesome. It's as if the size ratio of things randomly changes.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
benevolent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 2:41:05 PM
Um, all that happened for me was that when I looked away the patterns around what you were focusing on in the video started appearing around what you were focusing on besides the video. I'm pretty sure that's all that was supposed to happen, too - your mind filling in what it thinks is natural. You f*ckers dropped acid accidentally while watching the video.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:13:09 PM
I don't like things that f*ck with my sensory perception o_O
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 12:08:47 AM

I've done a few of these types of things on YouTube before, some effect your perception slightly for a minute or so, but this one lasted extremely briefly. "Hallucination" is a huge exaggeration, all it does is make the center of what you look at bulge/pop out slightly. Like I said, the effects of some of these types of things can last a couple of minutes, but this one lasted literally a few seconds.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 6:14:05 AM
It lasts shortly. It will affect how you see anything.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 6:17:41 AM
At 6/26/2013 12:56:28 AM, Cermank wrote:
Nothing happened?
You must stare at the centre and read the letters aloud. Once it says look away, do it. You'll see things changing sizes etc. Kinda like they're floating in space.