Jump to topic:

Another girlfriend Rant

Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 5:12:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I feel my girlfriend is to easy, physically. There is no challenge in our relationship and it kind of turns me off.

For example I was at her house and her parents weren't home. So i was chilling in her room making out with her and she never stopped me. In fact, I feel like if i didn't stop myself we would probably have gotten really close to sex.

Another time I was flirting with her over text about how I would be working out over the summer and should have some rock hard abs. Instead of the conversation ending, I figured she would try to change the topic, she kept going (not in a flirty way). Until the point were she texted that she would be happy to embrace my muscles. She was totally serious about this.

Another time I was out all day in the sun and was all sweaty and dirty. I also smelt the sweat on me, so I didn't want to contact anyone. I told her this and she hugged me saying that she needs to embrace everything about me. She does this all the time. So all this just makes me think she wants me for my body. Im her first true girlfriend so I'm just assuming she doesn't understand the non physical side of a relationship yet and just eager to have a man by her side but I don't know.

What do you think. Is all girls like this in a relationship or am I just thinking to hard. I'm really starting to feel that she is clingy and am losing the attraction.

Another thing is that she treats me like a teddy bear. Every last thing I do is cute and followed by a minute long awwww. Last night she texted me what I was doing and I told her I was driving from work with my mom. She then replied how cute it was that I was with my "mommy" and filled the text with hearts and aww's.(Again, this happens all the time) How do you feel about this?
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 5:41:02 PM
At 6/27/2013 5:12:11 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
So I feel my girlfriend is to easy, physically. There is no challenge in our relationship and it kind of turns me off.

For example I was at her house and her parents weren't home. So i was chilling in her room making out with her and she never stopped me. In fact, I feel like if i didn't stop myself we would probably have gotten really close to sex.

Why did you stop yourself...? Boyfriends and girlfriends are supposed to be easy; they're in a relationship for god's sake. I don't see what the problem is.

Another time I was flirting with her over text about how I would be working out over the summer and should have some rock hard abs. Instead of the conversation ending, I figured she would try to change the topic, she kept going (not in a flirty way). Until the point were she texted that she would be happy to embrace my muscles. She was totally serious about this.

Yeah, you totally started that one. How oblivious can you be?

Another time I was out all day in the sun and was all sweaty and dirty. I also smelt the sweat on me, so I didn't want to contact anyone. I told her this and she hugged me saying that she needs to embrace everything about me. She does this all the time. So all this just makes me think she wants me for my body.

Okay, hugging someone while they're hot and sweating from the sun is gross...

Im her first true girlfriend so I'm just assuming she doesn't understand the non physical side of a relationship yet and just eager to have a man by her side but I don't know.

So are you a man or a woman?

What do you think. Is all girls like this in a relationship or am I just thinking to hard. I'm really starting to feel that she is clingy and am losing the attraction.

Another thing is that she treats me like a teddy bear. Every last thing I do is cute and followed by a minute long awwww. Last night she texted me what I was doing and I told her I was driving from work with my mom. She then replied how cute it was that I was with my "mommy" and filled the text with hearts and aww's.(Again, this happens all the time) How do you feel about this?

My girlfriend is the same way and I love it (and I'm the same way with her). Not everyone is like that though, of course; if being all lovey-dovey isn't your thing, you may need a different girlfriend.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 6:04:44 PM
At 6/27/2013 5:41:02 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Why did you stop yourself...? Boyfriends and girlfriends are supposed to be easy; they're in a relationship for god's sake. I don't see what the problem is.

It's just that things like this happen all the time and we rarely just sit down and have a normal convo. I'm starting to feel like just her "fwb" than her boyfriend. Whenever we start to talk about more serious matters, she closes up and tells me that I'm getting to personal so I give up trying and just start making out with her which she gladly enjoys.

Lol, I guess your right.

Another time I was out all day in the sun and was all sweaty and dirty. I also smelt the sweat on me, so I didn't want to contact anyone. I told her this and she hugged me saying that she needs to embrace everything about me. She does this all the time. So all this just makes me think she wants me for my body.

Exactly, Every time I feel disgusting and don't want to be touched she embraces it and says we need to be comfortable around each other and I just feel even more gross.

Im her first true girlfriend so I'm just assuming she doesn't understand the non physical side of a relationship yet and just eager to have a man by her side but I don't know.

Wants a man just to touch by her side, so she can just show me off as her man.

My girlfriend is the same way and I love it (and I'm the same way with her). Not everyone is like that though, of course; if being all lovey-dovey isn't your thing, you may need a different girlfriend.

Yeah I guess I'm not into all that extra gushy stuff.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 6:17:48 PM
At 6/27/2013 6:04:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

It's just that things like this happen all the time and we rarely just sit down and have a normal convo. I'm starting to feel like just her "fwb" than her boyfriend. Whenever we start to talk about more serious matters, she closes up and tells me that I'm getting to personal so I give up trying and just start making out with her which she gladly enjoys.

Hm, well I understand being in that "new relationship high" and just wanting sex 24/7, but at the same time, it's not literally 24/7 and it's pretty strange she wouldn't want to talk about serious matters at all. She apparently wants there to be no boundaries at all physically, but has strict boundaries mentally.

You should ask her why it is she doesn't want to talk about personal things considering you two are in a personal relationship. Ask her if she only sees your relationship as a physical thing; honestly, if you have a problem with your relationship, don't tell us. Tell your significant other.

Lol, I guess your right.

Exactly, Every time I feel disgusting and don't want to be touched she embraces it and says we need to be comfortable around each other and I just feel even more gross.

Yeah, I'd feel the same way...

Wants a man just to touch by her side, so she can just show me off as her man.

Okay, I was just confused because you said you were her first girlfriend. I thought you might have been lesbians for a second lol

Yeah I guess I'm not into all that extra gushy stuff.

Then, as I said, you might need a new girlfriend. Or you could try easing into it or simply telling her you're not into that stuff so she can ease out of it.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 6:28:31 PM
At 6/27/2013 6:17:48 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 6/27/2013 6:04:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

Hm, well I understand being in that "new relationship high" and just wanting sex 24/7, but at the same time, it's not literally 24/7 and it's pretty strange she wouldn't want to talk about serious matters at all. She apparently wants there to be no boundaries at all physically, but has strict boundaries mentally.

You should ask her why it is she doesn't want to talk about personal things considering you two are in a personal relationship. Ask her if she only sees your relationship as a physical thing; honestly, if you have a problem with your relationship, don't tell us. Tell your significant other.

Yep, I spoke to her about it and told her everything I said here. She immediately hugged me whilst I was still talking and continued to hug me. She actually didn't let go. Had a crazy death grip on me and then apologized. But nothing changed she continued to keep her personal life to herself and every time I get upset about it she tells me that she's not used to opening up to guys due to previous dating issues. She also sees our relationship as such a week bound cause every time I would bring up an issue she would get extremely sad and ask if I was breaking up with her and every time I tell her that our bound isn't that weak. However, it does get me more and more annoyed and distant that she thinks I would break up with her so easily.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2013 10:02:50 PM
If she is a rational person, and I know that you have tried this, just try to have a serious conversation with her -- but maybe at a table instead so you still have some space. That's what I would do. If she can't be serious, boy that would be hard for me.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 12:28:31 AM
She was probably really horny. If she wants the D, give it to her.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 12:31:44 AM

Are you complaining about that?

So, you have a girl that's at least ostensibly in to you. What is the problem?

Another time I was out all day in the sun and was all sweaty and dirty. I also smelt the sweat on me, so I didn't want to contact anyone. I told her this and she hugged me saying that she needs to embrace everything about me. She does this all the time. So all this just makes me think she wants me for my body. Im her first true girlfriend so I'm just assuming she doesn't understand the non physical side of a relationship yet and just eager to have a man by her side but I don't know.

Wait... you are REALLY complaining?

Have you never been in a relationship before?

I think you've got a rare find. Don't fvck it up.
Tsar of DDO
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 6:06:28 AM
OK, I'm really mad now. Too bad for you that I sat down at the computer angry that our first woman PM has been knifed by her party and now I'm reading your post.

She's clearly insecure, she's trying too hard, and you're making everything much worse for her. You need to think clearly why you're going out with her at all. Do you even like her? It doesn't sound like you do. Do you even care about her? Again, it doesn't seem like it. You're double-guessing and criticizing her motivation for being in the relationship, what about yours?

Sex is crazy. If she likes you when you're sweaty, then she likes you when you're sweaty. There's nothing wrong with that. If you feel uncomfortable with it, fine, say so. But there's no reason to belittle her for something she's into.

"she never stopped me". She never stopped me? Was she supposed to? Are you making out with her as some kind of test? That she's failed by being too easy?

If you don't want to kiss her, then don't. These mixed signals are really unfair, I think.

Maybe she just really likes you. It's the stereotype that men just want sex and the last thing they want is a woman who talks to much, or talks about herself or, worst of all, gets too emotional. You're different. That's awesome. But if she's been hurt before she'll need time to trust you.

But if you're only with her because you can't find someone better (and it sounds a bit like that) then you shouldn't string her along. You should break it off asap, and no back-sliding.

That's my opinion, but I've never dated a woman so what do i know?
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 6:38:28 AM
At 6/28/2013 6:06:28 AM, rross wrote:
OK, I'm really mad now. Too bad for you that I sat down at the computer angry that our first woman PM has been knifed by her party and now I'm reading your post.

She's clearly insecure, she's trying too hard, and you're making everything much worse for her. You need to think clearly why you're going out with her at all. Do you even like her? It doesn't sound like you do. Do you even care about her? Again, it doesn't seem like it. You're double-guessing and criticizing her motivation for being in the relationship, what about yours?

Sex is crazy. If she likes you when you're sweaty, then she likes you when you're sweaty. There's nothing wrong with that. If you feel uncomfortable with it, fine, say so. But there's no reason to belittle her for something she's into.

"she never stopped me". She never stopped me? Was she supposed to? Are you making out with her as some kind of test? That she's failed by being too easy?

If you don't want to kiss her, then don't. These mixed signals are really unfair, I think.

Maybe she just really likes you. It's the stereotype that men just want sex and the last thing they want is a woman who talks to much, or talks about herself or, worst of all, gets too emotional. You're different. That's awesome. But if she's been hurt before she'll need time to trust you.

But if you're only with her because you can't find someone better (and it sounds a bit like that) then you shouldn't string her along. You should break it off asap, and no back-sliding.

I do care about her and I really don't want to break up with her but I do have to agree that she is insecure because of various things she does.

One thing to note is that we are not interested in sex till marriage(yeah we're those kind of people). She believes in it more than me but we do have a certain level of intimacy and physical contact. Its just that I'm not used to it being so easy. My past girlfriends basically had my begging to get something from them. I would have to do something nice for her and show her how much I appreciate them to get a little action and I liked this. My current girlfriend gives it up too easily and there's no challenge. I'll be honest, it kind of feels like a used up doll, just because every time I want to make love she's there and ready to give me some and there's no stopping. We will end once I feel satisfied. I sometimes go past this limit but she just made me bored when it comes to intimacy.
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:00:35 AM
At 6/28/2013 6:38:28 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 6/28/2013 6:06:28 AM, rross wrote:

I do care about her and I really don't want to break up with her but I do have to agree that she is insecure because of various things she does.

One thing to note is that we are not interested in sex till marriage(yeah we're those kind of people). She believes in it more than me but we do have a certain level of intimacy and physical contact. Its just that I'm not used to it being so easy. My past girlfriends basically had my begging to get something from them. I would have to do something nice for her and show her how much I appreciate them to get a little action and I liked this. My current girlfriend gives it up too easily and there's no challenge. I'll be honest, it kind of feels like a used up doll, just because every time I want to make love she's there and ready to give me some and there's no stopping. We will end once I feel satisfied. I sometimes go past this limit but she just made me bored when it comes to intimacy.

I've read about this. The idea that men like a challenge, that they like to hunt women down. They don't like it to be too easy etc.

But how can such a thing be sustainable? I mean, if you're married, would you want your wife to have to be seduced at length all the time? How would that work? Marriage is a bit like that: you learn more than you really want to about the other person.

But I wonder if she's being a bit insincere. If she's not into sex before marriage, then this behavior does seem a little inconsistent (as does yours). I wonder if she's doing it because she genuinely likes to or because she feels she has to in some way. But I also don't get why you don't stop it. You have control over the situation, after all, but maybe you don't feel that you do.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:16:17 AM
Well she did tell me about past dating experiences and that the guys she were with only wanted her body and she feels that is the only way to please a guy. I told her it isn't and that she should talk to me more.

But yeah, after marraige the chase in my eyes is over and then that action of seducing each other is no longer needed. But for now, I kind of like it and feel she's giving up her body too easily and early in the relationship.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:28:18 AM
At 6/28/2013 7:26:53 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 6/28/2013 7:23:09 AM, drafterman wrote:
https://www.debate.org...

Yeah. I couldn't find myself to break up with her though. Something keeps pulling me back.

Her. Physically.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:41:50 AM
At 6/28/2013 7:28:18 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/28/2013 7:26:53 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 6/28/2013 7:23:09 AM, drafterman wrote:
https://www.debate.org...

Yeah. I couldn't find myself to break up with her though. Something keeps pulling me back.

Her. Physically.

So are you saying that I'm the problem. I'm I thinking about things too hard?
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 7:49:24 AM
OK. I just read your last two posts and I think you're trolling. If you're not, you should break it off. You obviously don't find her attractive enough. You don't get to choose who you're attracted to, unfortunately.

I am never reading any of these personal forum posts again.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 10:16:45 AM
At 6/28/2013 7:49:24 AM, rross wrote:
OK. I just read your last two posts and I think you're trolling. If you're not, you should break it off. You obviously don't find her attractive enough. You don't get to choose who you're attracted to, unfortunately.

I am never reading any of these personal forum posts again.

/end thread

right here, call it a day, onto the next
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
makhdoom5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2013 12:52:40 PM

funny man.

what u want?
man women in every single place of this world follows the men.
american girls says they are liberal. and free. shiiiiit free, man they are most desperate for men and do what men likes and wants. lol

so my point is what u want.
dont ruin life of another innocent girl.
they are always silly. and that is not in their hand. well keep in mind for women being silly is cute lol.

just grab her not in arms but in life.
and tell her how life works.
if u cant convince a women than what.
man lion has to fight for his lioness its death fight.
but what human being need is to talk.
lol.

if u want to merry her love her or like her whatever just tell her and if she interested than embrace her in good marital relation also if she is adult.
well,
depend whatever relation u want. tell her explicitly.
well i am muslim so from my point of view. when i like or love a women without wasting time i will ask her marriage. and if she agreed than merry her as soon as possible.
if she reject. than real love is pure not only for sex. so would love her always. but having her is other subject.
man its long.

no need to learn from me or any one else.
just explore inside u.
its nature and every body has it.
only environment effect some time get it out fully some time put in so down inside u, like exploring it not easy any more.

follow nature.
leave perceptions , leave tradition and tell her what is in your heart. man when u are sincere than expressing is good thing not bad thing. she is suppose to embrace that.
not sweat lol.

have her for ur life and want her in heaven.
its long.
to express love is not easy task.

i dont know my eng is understandable or not.
other wise if it would be in my language u would get more better idea.
and the philosophy of this idea.
wish u best for both of u.

and aspect good xeros copy from both of u lol.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2013 8:32:20 PM

http://i236.photobucket.com...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 7:50:38 AM
LOL, seriously? This entire thread is complete nonsense. I think guys on DDO just like to complain. I've seen some legitimate complaints, but this isn't one of them.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 7:52:25 AM
If this really bothers you, you should talk to her. Be very explicit about your complaints, but don't talk be rude. I don't know why you want to create a relationship on the basis of silly, repressive gender stereotypes, but that's your problem I guess.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 11:12:11 AM

Im her first true girlfriend...

... Is all girls like this in a relationship or am I just thinking to hard.

Are you like that in a relationship? Being her first true gf and all.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 9:02:26 PM

The idea of consensual sex turns you off? I rechecked your profile, it says male, right?

Whoa, you almost got really close to consensual sex, be careful man...that's correct, man, right?

Totally? Oh no, if flirting with her didn"t turn her off then you really have a problem on your hands. Keep working out, you may just need the strength to fend her off.

OK, you are very very confused, now pay attention, because this is important. You aren"t her first true girlfriend, you are her boyfriend, always try to remember that you"re a guy. I suggest that you write it down on a card and always keep it in your pocket, then whenever you forget what you are, pull out the card and read it.

OK, this is very disconcerting, let's go back to the card, turn it over and on the other side write "Consensual sex GOOD, nonconsensual sex BAD", and always remember that too. You"ve already said you don"t like the idea of sex with sweaty muscle bound men, you really won"t appreciate prison life, so it"s important that you always remember what I told you about nonconsensual sex, BAD.

Oh no, it sounds like she"s into you and she finds you attractive, I"m sorry, but that may actually lead to consensual sex, just try to remember what the card says, it"s really nothing to be upset about, consensual is GOOD.

And whatever you do, don"t forget the second part, when you meet a girl that isn"t into you and doesn"t find you attractive, especially when she says NO, then DO NOT have sex with her, always remember, nonconsensual is BAD BAD BAD.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 9:05:34 PM
At 6/28/2013 7:49:24 AM, rross wrote:
OK. I just read your last two posts and I think you're trolling.

No doubt.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 9:08:10 PM
How old are you?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.