Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

The Walking Dead 400 days DLC

Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2013 8:42:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Am I the only one excited for it?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 4:45:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No, I'm SO excited right now.

Although, this might be better suited for Entertainment.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 2:00:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The original game is one of my favourites, so no.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 5:49:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 2:00:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
The original game is one of my favourites, so no.

Why? It's the same developers, same format, same everything. Just a different story. Well, collection of short stories.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 6:08:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/8/2013 5:49:56 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 7/3/2013 2:00:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
The original game is one of my favourites, so no.

Why? It's the same developers, same format, same everything. Just a different story. Well, collection of short stories.

"Am I the only one excited for it?"
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2013 6:21:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/8/2013 6:08:13 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/8/2013 5:49:56 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 7/3/2013 2:00:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
The original game is one of my favourites, so no.

Why? It's the same developers, same format, same everything. Just a different story. Well, collection of short stories.

"Am I the only one excited for it?"

Oh. Oops. Forgot about that, lol.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus