Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

The most violent thing you have..

cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:13:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
said, seen, or done.

i'll start i believe that i have said to someone that i would strangle them with their own vocal cords
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:14:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 8:13:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
said, seen, or done.

i'll start i believe that i have said to someone that i would strangle them with their own vocal cords

I jokingly suggested that someone deserved to the same fate as William Wallace... or Damien the Regicide.
Tsar of DDO
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:16:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 8:14:50 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/3/2013 8:13:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
said, seen, or done.

i'll start i believe that i have said to someone that i would strangle them with their own vocal cords

I jokingly suggested that someone deserved to the same fate as William Wallace... or Damien the Regicide.

jeeze
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:21:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 8:16:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
In elementary school, I formed a vigilante gang to beat up bullies.

I have always loved the idea of doing that.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:21:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 8:16:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 7/3/2013 8:14:50 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/3/2013 8:13:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
said, seen, or done.

i'll start i believe that i have said to someone that i would strangle them with their own vocal cords

I jokingly suggested that someone deserved to the same fate as William Wallace... or Damien the Regicide.

jeeze

It was only a joke... sort of.
Tsar of DDO
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 8:24:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
i guess the most violent thing i have seen was in the movie predators where the predator takes the guy's head and pulls the head off with the spine
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 9:08:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If playing mortal kombat when I was 6-10 counts, probably any of the fatalities lol

In real life I'm completely non-violent and if there's a fight in school, I don't care for seeing it. So haven't really said or witnessed anything bad, thankfully.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 9:13:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
i was attacked by two big fat f*cks one night because i was flirting with one of their girlfriends or something... i wasn't given much warning or reason why, but it ended up i smashed a bottle in one of their faces and stabbed the remainder into the others. i've a small little scar over my eye on their part, got arrested but let off clean on self defense. and that'll do me for ddo i guess.