Jump to topic:

My Morning From Hell

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 11:12:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I had an exam at 11:00 AM EST. I woke up at 11:00 AM EST. After a moment of paralysis in which my brain tried to comprehend what to do next I flew out of bed, put on the first clothes I saw ran to my car and sped to campus. I parked in a spot I wasn't authorized to, hopped two fences, ran across a field being sodded and puffed into my exam 15 minutes late. Thank goodness they let me in.

I sit down to take my exam trying to quiet my breathing and proceed to realize I didn't study enough. I'll be lucky to get a B. After I'm finished, I hurry out because I need to move my car before it is towed. And low and behold, it is pouring down rain. It went from sunny and cloudless to pouring in the 20 minutes it took me to bomb my exam. So I run through the rain, get to my car (no ticket thank goodness) and sit there sopping wet. I scream some profanities, laugh hysterically and decide to go home before my afternoon class because I'm soaked. I get home to realize I didn't finish my homework for my afternoon class.

So Monday, you can sincerely go fvck yourself. Thanks.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 11:20:33 AM
At 7/22/2013 11:17:03 AM, Cermank wrote:
Good god.

Feel better. Tuesday would be better.

And you'll get a A-. A prophecy from across the internet. It has been said.

Well thanks... I'll get over it. Just not a great way to start the week.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 12:04:29 PM
bro, if I could, I woul buy you a beer just for having to go through all that
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 12:10:14 PM
LOL, is this "feigned victimization?"

http://www.debate.org...

=)
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:04:50 PM
At 7/22/2013 11:12:42 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I had an exam at 11:00 AM EST. I woke up at 11:00 AM EST. After a moment of paralysis in which my brain tried to comprehend what to do next I flew out of bed, put on the first clothes I saw ran to my car and sped to campus. I parked in a spot I wasn't authorized to, hopped two fences, ran across a field being sodded and puffed into my exam 15 minutes late. Thank goodness they let me in.

I sit down to take my exam trying to quiet my breathing and proceed to realize I didn't study enough. I'll be lucky to get a B. After I'm finished, I hurry out because I need to move my car before it is towed. And low and behold, it is pouring down rain. It went from sunny and cloudless to pouring in the 20 minutes it took me to bomb my exam. So I run through the rain, get to my car (no ticket thank goodness) and sit there sopping wet. I scream some profanities, laugh hysterically and decide to go home before my afternoon class because I'm soaked. I get home to realize I didn't finish my homework for my afternoon class.

I recommend what I always do- drop out. It won't be worth it when you look back on the years.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:10:20 PM

*hugs*
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:11:18 PM
At 7/22/2013 2:04:50 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

If your condom breaks, just start fvcking dudes.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:12:13 PM
Aw, I'm so sorry.

Here, maybe this video of a panda sneezing will cheer you up.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 2:30:58 PM
At 7/22/2013 12:10:14 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
LOL, is this "feigned victimization?"

http://www.debate.org...

=)

No it is not. It was an anecdote about my morning. I'm not a victim to anything but my own stupidity for waking up late.