Jump to topic:

This happened to me at my local gym.

KB240o
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 9:36:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The owner of this gym is extremely disrespectful. I warn you if you go to this gym do not talk back to the owner because he will take it the wrong way. What happened was I walked to the door but it was locked. It was my first time having to swipe the card to get access in (They give you a card because they're open 24/7). Owner says: Turn it towards Las Hadas I say & do: Oh ok *walks in door* By the way I speak English. (Reason why I say that is because I thought he was talking to me in Spanish saying "a su vez dej"") I guess I look that Hispanic Owner says: So?! (In a very sarcastic response) I say: What? All I said was I speak English, not my fault I thought you said something else. Owner says: You need to F*****g respect, I'm the owner here. You're 17 right? (I am 17 I just signed up & it had been my second day) I'll cancel your S*** right now & I'll kick your A** out I Say & Do: *keep walking towards the lockers* yeah well hey my bad it's not my fault I thought you said something else. Owner says: Yeah you better f******g apologize I do: (I keep walking away) Owner says loudly: One warning that's it then your out. Overall, customer care here is a 0. How is the owner going to handle this business without any little misunderstanding get to him this bad? He also called my mom because her number was on the contact number & he also started cussing at her so she cussed back. I'm not going to tell what my mom said because I'm not going to twist words. I also got my money back today & he does not want me around his gym anymore. Am I wrong? Was I really that disrespectful? The name of the gym is Armbrust Pro Gym at Aurora Colorado.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 9:40:59 PM
At 7/22/2013 9:36:33 PM, KB240o wrote:
The owner of this gym is extremely disrespectful. I warn you if you go to this gym do not talk back to the owner because he will take it the wrong way. What happened was I walked to the door but it was locked. It was my first time having to swipe the card to get access in (They give you a card because they're open 24/7). Owner says: Turn it towards Las Hadas I say & do: Oh ok *walks in door* By the way I speak English. (Reason why I say that is because I thought he was talking to me in Spanish saying "a su vez dej"") I guess I look that Hispanic Owner says: So?! (In a very sarcastic response) I say: What? All I said was I speak English, not my fault I thought you said something else. Owner says: You need to F*****g respect, I'm the owner here. You're 17 right? (I am 17 I just signed up & it had been my second day) I'll cancel your S*** right now & I'll kick your A** out I Say & Do: *keep walking towards the lockers* yeah well hey my bad it's not my fault I thought you said something else. Owner says: Yeah you better f******g apologize I do: (I keep walking away) Owner says loudly: One warning that's it then your out. Overall, customer care here is a 0. How is the owner going to handle this business without any little misunderstanding get to him this bad? He also called my mom because her number was on the contact number & he also started cussing at her so she cussed back. I'm not going to tell what my mom said because I'm not going to twist words. I also got my money back today & he does not want me around his gym anymore. Am I wrong? Was I really that disrespectful? The name of the gym is Armbrust Pro Gym at Aurora Colorado.

He said "Turn it towards Las Hadas"?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 9:57:12 PM

So you turned the key towards "The fairies" and that opened the door...?

O.o
Debate.org Moderator
Poetaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 11:40:07 PM
The name of the gym is Armbrust Pro Gym at Aurora Colorado.

I'm on my way.
"The book you are looking for hasn't been written yet. What you are looking for you are going to have to find yourself, it's not going to be in a book..." -Sidewalker
KB240o
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 12:09:31 PM
Las Hadas is a restaurant. The bar code on the card has to be turned a certain way because you have to slide it in the lock so you can unlock the door.
Poetaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2013 1:13:31 PM
At 7/23/2013 12:09:31 PM, KB240o wrote:
Las Hadas is a restaurant. The bar code on the card has to be turned a certain way because you have to slide it in the lock so you can unlock the door.

I'm on my way.
"The book you are looking for hasn't been written yet. What you are looking for you are going to have to find yourself, it's not going to be in a book..." -Sidewalker
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 2:04:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

no no
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz