Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 3:05:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) A tattoo on my butt cheek that says "MADE IN CHINA."
--For the lulz
2) A wristwatch with a clock face that reads simply, "NOW."
--Accepting that the now is all that exists is the most important technique I've learned to feel happy and alive. Memories are incredibly rich when you live in the moment and become present with whomever or whatever you're engulfed in.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 3:06:36 PM
Lobster pinching the nipples
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:34:34 PM
An anatomical heart, done entirely in reds and blues; of course over the heart itself. Then put your favorite poem on it.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:53:19 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:34:34 PM, Ragnar wrote:
An anatomical heart, done entirely in reds and blues; of course over the heart itself. Then put your favorite poem on it.

Ha.

GAAAAAAY.
Nolite Timere
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 12:32:09 PM
You could be like all the ditzy gals at my school and get a random word in Sanskrit on the back of yer neck.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 12:41:06 PM
At 11/11/2013 12:32:09 PM, Noumena wrote:
You could be like all the ditzy gals at my school and get a random word in Sanskrit on the back of yer neck.

I think 'water' would fit you rather well.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 12:56:24 PM

I know a legit person who wanted a ' watch your steps' tattoo on back of her soul. She got a " watch your fart" one. Like, confusing pad ( steps) and paad (fart).

Thank god Sanskrit is kind of dead anyway.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:02:48 PM
At 11/11/2013 12:56:24 PM, Cermank wrote:

I know a legit person who wanted a ' watch your steps' tattoo on back of her soul.

Her soul? Where's that?

She got a " watch your fart" one. Like, confusing pad ( steps) and paad (fart).

I find the lettering very pretty. Though I'd never get a Sanskrit tattoo I suppose.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:12:52 PM
At 11/11/2013 1:02:48 PM, Noumena wrote:

I know a legit person who wanted a ' watch your steps' tattoo on back of her soul.

Her soul? Where's that?

Ah. Sole, I meant.

I find the lettering very pretty. Though I'd never get a Sanskrit tattoo I suppose.

Dunno. I don't think I can appreciate it that much considering the script is same as Hindi, and very familiar. But the language is pretty beautiful, true. Even Sanskrit swear words look polite and classy.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:14:30 PM
At 11/11/2013 1:12:52 PM, Cermank wrote:

Her soul? Where's that?

Ah. Sole, I meant.

Eww. Why would one get a tattoo there? Sounds like an awful placement.

Dunno. I don't think I can appreciate it that much considering the script is same as Hindi, and very familiar. But the language is pretty beautiful, true. Even Sanskrit swear words look polite and classy.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:25:41 PM
At 11/11/2013 1:14:30 PM, Noumena wrote:

Her soul? Where's that?

Ah. Sole, I meant.

Eww. Why would one get a tattoo there? Sounds like an awful placement.

Because individuality. #UniqueSnowflake

Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:29:01 PM
On a serious note, I think it was supposed to be a complementarity between 'steps' and the body part. Like how you get the name of your significant other on your heart? Kind of like that but dumber.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:52:48 PM
At 11/11/2013 1:29:01 PM, Cermank wrote:
On a serious note, I think it was supposed to be a complementarity between 'steps' and the body part. Like how you get the name of your significant other on your heart? Kind of like that but dumber.

I think a good portion of tattoo ideas are dumb.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 3:20:41 PM
At 7/30/2013 3:05:59 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
--For the lulz
--Accepting that the now is all that exists is the most important technique I've learned to feel happy and alive. Memories are incredibly rich when you live in the moment and become present with whomever or whatever you're engulfed in.

Very Buddhist like. Living in the moment is 1/2 the battle of ending suffering and living richly. Now if we could convert you to the power of compassion and helping others to be able to live in the moment, we could eliminate the rest of your evil libertarian ways.

)
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 3:29:36 PM
At 11/11/2013 3:20:41 PM, slo1 wrote:
--For the lulz

Very Buddhist like. Living in the moment is 1/2 the battle of ending suffering and living richly. Now if we could convert you to the power of compassion and helping others to be able to live in the moment, we could eliminate the rest of your evil libertarian ways.

)

Get help WSA. I'm proof that libertarianism can be shaken off completely. Follow my testimony boo boo child.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 7:57:25 PM
At 11/11/2013 3:20:41 PM, slo1 wrote:
--For the lulz

But that's my favorite thing to do! I bring people into the moment one turned off iPhone at a time :)
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:10:53 PM
Just came up with a full back tattoo idea. Yin-Yang symbol with 2 dragons, one fire, one ice, spiraling around the symbol itself, facing each other at the top. Just need to find an artist competent enough to design it. Sure as hell not getting another tattoo unless its a dang work of art. They're permanent after all
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 10:15:30 PM
Large steam-punk robot tattoo. F*cking coolest thing you could ever get:

http://www.justinmclachlan.com...
http://www.justinmclachlan.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:21:17 AM
--For the lulz

So the first is hilarious, and the second is cool. If i could have wrist tattoos in the army, I would totally consider that
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 5:44:07 AM
So I want so many different tattoos that it would take forever to put them all down, but the ones that are nearest and dearest to my heart (and at the top of my list once I have money and find a good artist) are:

1: the phrase "For those I love I will sacrifice" on my left inner bicep area. It's actually a pretty common tattoo for soldiers, but I love it too much to care
It was this particularly powerful image that led me to want this tattoo : http://www.pinterest.com...
2: A swallow (bird) with a gray ribbon in his beak for brain cancer (in honor of my stepdad, who was diagnosed in 2010) I like this little guy http://www.pinterest.com...
and I want it on the back of my left shoulder.
3: This Pinup Ariel. http://www.pinterest.com...
I am an avid Disney fan, and the little mermaid has always been on of my all time favorites
4: Red Stargazer Lilies: like these: http://www.pinterest.com...
my cousin Nickie posted a picture of these the day before she and her 4 year old son were killed by a drunk driver.
5: The phrase "The flower that blooms in the face of adversity is the most beautiful of all" a Mulan quote which IS my all time favorite Disney movie.
6: One final fandom nod, this: http://www.pinterest.com... is the Harry potter tattoo (it's the stars from the corner of the pages) I want because it's not quite blatantly nerdy
7: I kind of want something that's a nod to my pride in being from Texas, but I haven't figured that one out yet.

All of that said, my ideas are constantly evolving and I may change my mind about half of these tomorrow.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:41:42 PM
I saw a picture once (I can't find it on my computer or I'd show you) of a girl with a tattoo of the planets, all in a line, going from the top of her spine to her middle/lower back. I thought it was amazing and instantly wanted that. I figure somewhere along the line, someone's going to get their panties in a twist about it not being original enough (since i got it from a picture) or some other sh!t, but I really don't care. This is for me, and because of the location, no one's going to see it unless I choose to show them. I had been looking for a space tattoo for a while, because there's no time when I'm more at peace than when I'm staring up at the stars. Some of my best, most peaceful, happy moments have been under a clear night sky. If there's anything I want to permanently keep on my skin, it's that. I'm going to have to look for the picture for you guys...
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 3:58:05 AM
At 11/21/2013 9:32:09 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Even Sanskrit swear words look polite and classy.

Omg teach me some please!!!

Haha, all my dreams coming true!

From the top of my head:
Napunsak: Impotent
Karmjala/ karmjali: Your bad karmas in your previous births were messed up.
Randi: Cunt ( I think its Sanskrit, or it might be Hindi, but Hindi is derived from sanskrit so idk)
Gandu: Dick

Our sanskrit teacher used to call us nakara, which means useless/ waste of space/ lazy, so there's that lol.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:01:16 AM
Tbh, karmajala specifically means that your luck in this birth is fudged up because of your bad karmas in some previous birth.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 8:07:15 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:40:57 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
How many languages do you know?

I'm proficient in just Hindi and English.

I know Sanskrit because it was mandatory at school, its kind of like the mother of Hindi, so has a cultural significance apparently (Hindi is bastardization of Sanskrit, in a way). And some other languages with their roots in Hindi lol. Its easy to understand a lot of (South Asian) languages once you know Hindi.