Jump to topic:

Cried

TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:16:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Today while I was at school I cried In class...

I wasn't crying because of my life or situations either. I cried because if what my classmate was saying. He said, "God, the Bible, and Jesus are a myth. That we live in heaven and hell on earth. When we die that's it nothing more. That Jesus death was faked by another man. He doesn't believe in God." When he said these words I couldn't hold myself together. I bursted out in tears. And it made me think of all you who agree with him. :'(

I didn't cry because I thought what he said was mean or wrong I cried because he doesn't know. Because there are many so don't know and won't accept it. And I will cry in prayer for every single persons soul. Because I care.
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:20:51 PM
I once cried in class because a guest speaker was talking about how she was sexually abused by her brother and father. But yours is worse.
yang.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:24:31 PM
lmao, this is gonna be a fun thread.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:26:11 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:16:37 PM, TULIP wrote:

I wasn't crying because of my life or situations either. I cried because if what my classmate was saying. He said, "God, the Bible, and Jesus are a myth. That we live in heaven and hell on earth. When we die that's it nothing more. That Jesus death was faked by another man. He doesn't believe in God." When he said these words I couldn't hold myself together. I bursted out in tears. And it made me think of all you who agree with him. :'(

I didn't cry because I thought what he said was mean or wrong I cried because he doesn't know. Because there are many so don't know and won't accept it. And I will cry in prayer for every single persons soul. Because I care.

did you cry b/c they're sinful and it's a shame that they don't pay God proper homage and respect?

Or did you cry b/c god is going to damn them all to eternal torment for their lack of understanding?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:28:59 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:20:51 PM, tulle wrote:
I once cried in class because a guest speaker was talking about how she was sexually abused by her brother and father. But yours is worse.

I don't see how that is worse than this..
Senpai has noticed you.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:30:12 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:28:59 PM, Beginner wrote:

that's the idea.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:30:45 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:24:31 PM, 000ike wrote:
lmao, this is gonna be a fun thread.

I cried once. I was pretty sad when I couldn't drink my milk.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:34:11 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:28:59 PM, Beginner wrote:

well... I don't know that she was being serious...

But, I could see that if the girl cried b/c she realized that her god was going to torture all these masses of people for eternity, all because they don't/cant accept God's existence..
That could bring forth pretty powerful feelings of empathy and sadness.

It's really quite a horrendous thought.. and God, being so good at things, would probably come up with a pretty horrendous place of Eternal torment if he wanted to...
So I could see her considering this to be a bit more traumatizing than having heard the personal story of abuse...
B/c though the story of such abuse is quite personal and emotionally evocative... and sad.. It is somewhat more limited in scope to the Abuse which this girl believes God will perpetrate upon mankind.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:50:18 PM
Seriously though, you guys are overloading me. Come on and give me a break. TULIP u r liar, sorry. So is Rob, let's not play silly games please.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:51:53 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:51:03 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:37:12 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
All right. Don't cry. Continue going lalalalalalala. I'll fix things.

Fixed

Yeah. Continue please. I'll fix things.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:53:30 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:50:18 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Seriously though, you guys are overloading me. Come on and give me a break. TULIP u r liar, sorry. So is Rob, let's not play silly games please.

I thought Rob's thread was just a little obnoxious, but this just takes the cake. Somehow I believe her; I think she really did cry. I also think she's slightly psychotic and the type of person that would enter a cult.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:53:46 PM
Jesus Christ taught beautiful things, or so I hear.Who cares what anyone says so long as you're not a complete whacko.... which you kinda are to be honest. Man is not inherently evil, sorry, that's dumb and bad.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:54:42 PM
To be quite honest I think she's just looking for my attention, and less of it please. If you have a issue, raise it honestly please.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:56:22 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:54:42 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
To be quite honest I think she's just looking for my attention, and less of it please. If you have a issue, raise it honestly please.

Sorry to be so blunt, but let's not act like children please.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:57:18 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:53:46 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Jesus Christ taught beautiful things, or so I hear.Who cares what anyone says so long as you're not a complete whacko.... which you kinda are to be honest. Man is not inherently evil, sorry, that's dumb and bad.

Oh my!
fartingsaucer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:58:07 PM

We must pray for all those in today's society who haven't heard or listened to the word of God.
No signature here
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 4:58:35 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:56:22 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/30/2013 4:54:42 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Sorry to be so blunt, but let's not act like children please.

No. She is genuine.

Anyways, the circumstance she is in is only one a true Christian can understand.

Tulip, I'll be honest here, this isn't the type of thing you can just post without those who don't understand making fun of it.
Nolite Timere
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:00:24 PM
That said, I do realize this sorta stuff can be upsetting, but like come the f*ck on please.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:00:42 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:59:14 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I really doubt it.

Ah yes, because someone who joined the site 3 weeks ago knows Tulip better than I do.
Nolite Timere
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:02:20 PM
At 7/30/2013 5:00:24 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
That said, I do realize this sorta stuff can be upsetting, but like come the f*ck on please.

You can judge her beliefs without calling her a whacko, btw.
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:02:43 PM
At 7/30/2013 4:26:11 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

did you cry b/c they're sinful and it's a shame that they don't pay God proper homage and respect?

People who say things as my classmate did it's not because they don't have respect or whatever it's because they don't understand or know any better. But that still doesn't give them a right.

Or did you cry b/c god is going to damn them all to eternal torment for their lack of understanding?

I cried because they don't know and don't care and because I know God will do what is just in sending those to hell even though I would never want anyone going there. Not because of fear of going to hell but because of fear of God not being there but His wrath. If I could go be judged for everyone and go to hell for everyone I would just so that people didn't have to go there. But that's why Christ came died and gives life. But I guess to people that's still not enough to believe.

Oh how I wish I could believe for everyone and no one goes to hell. Idk if that answers yours and everyone's questions?
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:02:45 PM
At 7/30/2013 5:00:42 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I really doubt it.

Ah yes, because someone who joined the site 3 weeks ago knows Tulip better than I do.

I'd explain only I just said I'd stop ripping people apart.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:03:56 PM
At 7/30/2013 5:02:45 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/30/2013 5:00:42 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I really doubt it.

I'd explain only I just said I'd stop ripping people apart.

Lol.
Nolite Timere
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 5:04:09 PM
At 7/30/2013 5:02:20 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 7/30/2013 5:00:24 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You can judge her beliefs without calling her a whacko, btw.

Ok, noted. I will also rise above frustration from henceforth.