Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Private coach looking for bright students!

QueenVictoria
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 12:42:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello!

I'm a private debate coach looking for some bright, wonderful students to coach. I have a very wide range of experience in debate and speech both. I have coached over 50 students who have been very fruitful and successful in their debate endeavors. I love coaching and watching my students grow in their abilities to excel in speech and debate. I debated all my years in high school and made it to state many times in many different types of debate and I was one round away from being flown to Alabama to compete in nationals. I am available to teach in person and over skype, I have a very flexible schedule. If you are interested, please send me a message and we can discuss schedules, pay, and types of debate. Thank you very much! :)
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 1:43:19 AM
After only one month under her teaching I was unbelievably good at debating!
It hardly costed me anything and now all of my debate friends are extremely impressed with my skills! For all of you inexperienced debaters out there, this girl is a must!

At only 10 dollars an hour she's basically teaching you for free!

Just call 188-677-9176!

But hurry or there won't be enough spots left!

If you call within the next 5 minutes we'll throw in this free vacuum cleaner for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

If you call within the next 30 seconds we'll give you a second vacuum cleaner completely free for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

WHAT!

THAT'S INSANE!

BUT I'M ANGRY JACK AND YOU BETTER CALL NOW OR I'LL GET REEEEAAAAL ANGRY!
Nolite Timere
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 4:23:33 AM
At 8/6/2013 1:43:19 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
After only one month under her teaching I was unbelievably good at debating!
It hardly costed me anything and now all of my debate friends are extremely impressed with my skills! For all of you inexperienced debaters out there, this girl is a must!

At only 10 dollars an hour she's basically teaching you for free!

Just call 188-677-9176!

But hurry or there won't be enough spots left!

If you call within the next 5 minutes we'll throw in this free vacuum cleaner for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

If you call within the next 30 seconds we'll give you a second vacuum cleaner completely free for only 15 more dollars of shipping and handling!

WHAT!

THAT'S INSANE!

BUT I'M ANGRY JACK AND YOU BETTER CALL NOW OR I'LL GET REEEEAAAAL ANGRY!

Ha!
Turn around, go back.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 7:17:27 PM
At 8/6/2013 12:42:18 AM, QueenVictoria wrote:
Hello!

I'm a private debate coach looking for some bright, wonderful students to coach. I have a very wide range of experience in debate and speech both. I have coached over 50 students who have been very fruitful and successful in their debate endeavors. I love coaching and watching my students grow in their abilities to excel in speech and debate. I debated all my years in high school and made it to state many times in many different types of debate and I was one round away from being flown to Alabama to compete in nationals. I am available to teach in person and over skype, I have a very flexible schedule. If you are interested, please send me a message and we can discuss schedules, pay, and types of debate. Thank you very much! :)

LOL.
Tsar of DDO