Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

How do I run away and move to Spain?

SitaraForGod
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 12:23:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want to just get away and I don't know, learn Spanish and stuff. Besides, America sucks for allowing cyber bullying, and the healthcare system is effed to put it politely.
I get my politics from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. There is a time and a place for everything. Even a time to be liberal, and a time to be conservative.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 1:08:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You are away that regardless of the state America is in right now, we still have one of the most stable economies out there right?
Nolite Timere
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 6:36:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 11:57:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
First of all... America does not suck.

The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

The health care is fantastic if you can afford it.... but only if you can afford it.

Spain is fun though. Great beaches. Great nightlife.
Tsar of DDO
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
SitaraPorDios
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:06:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 11:57:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
First of all... America does not suck.

The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

Oh America is great if you are a rich white male without a disability. Yeah, you betcha. ;)
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
SitaraPorDios
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:06:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 6:36:40 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:57:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
First of all... America does not suck.

The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

The health care is fantastic if you can afford it.... but only if you can afford it.

Spain is fun though. Great beaches. Great nightlife.
It is the same here. Your point?
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
SitaraPorDios
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 7:20:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:06:14 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:57:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
First of all... America does not suck.

The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

Oh America is great if you are a rich white male without a disability. Yeah, you betcha. ;)

*sigh*

The ignorance, it burns.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 7:33:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

On private sites it is.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:12:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 7:20:12 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:06:14 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:57:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
First of all... America does not suck.

The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

Oh America is great if you are a rich white male without a disability. Yeah, you betcha. ;)

*sigh*

The ignorance, it burns.

burns me too... the ignorance of youth

btw, there is very little chance that you will even be able to immigrat(emigrate?) to spain unless you have a nice handy education, and are able to place a job beforehand to moving, that they would allow even a work visa.

It is not as easy as going, "I want to move to Spain," and hopping a plane there. Most European countries, in fact damn near all of them, have very strict requirements for even obtaining work visas, let alone becoming a citizen. The U.S. has one of the laxes immigration policies in the world. If you think moving out of the country and trying to start up someplace else is a good idea, I suggest you research the common horror stories encountered by people who do so without obtaining the proper paperwork. Lets just say, they don't consider your "health,well-being, and human rights" in most other countries if you are found to have entered and are living in the country as an alien. Its far from a rare thing for someone to end up dying due to mistreatment while waiting for deportation back to their native country, unlike the U.S. where it truly is a rare thing considering the mass amount of immigrants that enter the country on a yearly basis.

Understand that you are blessed to live in a country like this, and even though it has its problems, it is still one of the better countries to live in.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:07:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

Great argument, bro. Abuse, in the verbal sense, is completely a right. I'm not going to be put in jail for calling you a "fucking retard." Abuse in the physical sense, however, is most definitely a status quo crime, and therefore not a right.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 5:53:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 7:20:12 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:06:14 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 11:57:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
First of all... America does not suck.

The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

Oh America is great if you are a rich white male without a disability. Yeah, you betcha. ;)

*sigh*

The ignorance, it burns.

That's a solid knee jerk reaction right there. I know it can get annoying when people say the same things often like a moto, and the words start to lose meaning by virtue of that redundancy,.....but you still need to use your head and judge it for its content. In short, if you disagree with the previous user's comment, then he/she is not the one who's ignorant.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
SitaraPorDios
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 5:55:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:07:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

Great argument, bro. Abuse, in the verbal sense, is completely a right. I'm not going to be put in jail for calling you a "fucking retard." Abuse in the physical sense, however, is most definitely a status quo crime, and therefore not a right.
I have been a female from the time of conception, Chuckles. Try again.
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 5:56:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 5:55:14 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

Great argument, bro. Abuse, in the verbal sense, is completely a right. I'm not going to be put in jail for calling you a "fucking retard." Abuse in the physical sense, however, is most definitely a status quo crime, and therefore not a right.
I have been a female from the time of conception, Chuckles. Try again.

....
http://images.wikia.com...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
SitaraPorDios
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 5:58:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 5:56:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 5:55:14 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

Great argument, bro. Abuse, in the verbal sense, is completely a right. I'm not going to be put in jail for calling you a "fucking retard." Abuse in the physical sense, however, is most definitely a status quo crime, and therefore not a right.
I have been a female from the time of conception, Chuckles. Try again.

....
http://images.wikia.com...

You called me "bro" infering that i was a male.
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 5:59:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 5:58:32 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/23/2013 5:56:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 5:55:14 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

Great argument, bro. Abuse, in the verbal sense, is completely a right. I'm not going to be put in jail for calling you a "fucking retard." Abuse in the physical sense, however, is most definitely a status quo crime, and therefore not a right.
I have been a female from the time of conception, Chuckles. Try again.

....
http://images.wikia.com...

You called me "bro" infering that i was a male.

lol. not the point of my reply, bro(ette?).
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
SitaraPorDios
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 6:05:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 5:59:20 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 5:58:32 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/23/2013 5:56:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 5:55:14 PM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:22 AM, SitaraPorDios wrote:
At 8/17/2013 6:38:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Every country should allow "cyberbullying"- it's basic freedom of speech.

Wrong. Abuse is not a right.

Great argument, bro. Abuse, in the verbal sense, is completely a right. I'm not going to be put in jail for calling you a "fucking retard." Abuse in the physical sense, however, is most definitely a status quo crime, and therefore not a right.
I have been a female from the time of conception, Chuckles. Try again.

....
http://images.wikia.com...

You called me "bro" infering that i was a male.

lol. not the point of my reply, bro(ette?).
Okay sorryy. LOL
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
Atrag
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 6:44:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The unemployment rate in Spain is 25%, have fun!

It is very easy to find work in Spain if you're a native English speaker. There's huge investment. I imagine its far easier to find work here than in the USA.

The health care is fantastic if you can afford it.... but only if you can afford it.

I can't tell if you're talking about USA or Spain. In any case, I'd like to point healthcare in Spain is free and high quality.

. Its far from a rare thing for someone to end up dying due to mistreatment while waiting for deportation back to their native country,

Do you have any evidence to backup such an allegation? Europe in general has much stronger human laws than the USA.