Jump to topic:

I want spiky hair.

KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 5:24:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I heard that spiky hair can make you more attractive, so I want it.

I found a few methods of getting spiky hair off the internet, so can any hair experts out there confirm these?

Method 1 is sleeping upside-down and getting bed head. It may not work and it will probably be a bit painful, but I'm willing to do it if it will get me all the girls.

If an expert confirms that it definitely will not work, I will be willing to execute method 2, which is eating a hedgehog and hoping that the axiom "You are what you eat" is not false.

But if all else fails, then I will simply do the next best thing which is obviously permanently sticking a hair comb onto my head with superglue.

Yours slickly,
-KingDebater
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 12:09:33 PM
I know a method that works, but my hair isn't spiked.

I couldn't tell if you were serious.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 12:28:29 PM
At 8/20/2013 8:03:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Spiky hair is meh. Look at how Zack Efron styles his hair. That makes the girls go crazy.

I'm not a chick, and I'm straight but that hairstyle is so meh.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan