Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

You are a man, 20 years of age and ...

YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
you are attending college. You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin. You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol
Tsar of DDO
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:40:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Are you asking me what my initial thoughts on the situation is?

If so, I was definitely wanting to die young, fast, free, and happy (At least chemically).
Nolite Timere
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:49:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college.

sounds about right.......

You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin.

sounds about right.......

You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

sounds about right......

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

Probably an accident after that needle I shared with that prostitute happened to be filled with heroin and happened to be injected directly into my bloodstream all on accident.

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:10:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 11:49:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college.

sounds about right.......

You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin.

sounds about right.......

You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

sounds about right......

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

Probably an accident after that needle I shared with that prostitute happened to be filled with heroin and happened to be injected directly into my bloodstream all on accident.

Otherwise known as "the Belushi".

(though it was a speedball I think....)

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:29:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 12:10:40 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:49:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college.

sounds about right.......

You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin.

sounds about right.......

You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

sounds about right......

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

Probably an accident after that needle I shared with that prostitute happened to be filled with heroin and happened to be injected directly into my bloodstream all on accident.

Otherwise known as "the Belushi".


I was of the impression it was nose candy too... real tragedy there.

(though it was a speedball I think....)

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol
Tsar of DDO
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:31:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college. You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin. You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

I told you that stuff in confidence, YYW!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:31:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 12:29:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/24/2013 12:10:40 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:49:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college.

sounds about right.......

You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin.

sounds about right.......

You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

sounds about right......

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

Probably an accident after that needle I shared with that prostitute happened to be filled with heroin and happened to be injected directly into my bloodstream all on accident.

Otherwise known as "the Belushi".


I was of the impression it was nose candy too... real tragedy there.

(though it was a speedball I think....)

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol

Speedball is heroin and coke, injected. Because mixing uppers and downers s, as we all know, a great idea"
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:50:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 12:31:31 AM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college. You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin. You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

I told you that stuff in confidence, YYW!

And I never revealed it was you. I just posed the question, hypothetically... lol
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:51:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 12:31:34 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/24/2013 12:29:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/24/2013 12:10:40 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:49:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college.

sounds about right.......

You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin.

sounds about right.......

You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

sounds about right......

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

Probably an accident after that needle I shared with that prostitute happened to be filled with heroin and happened to be injected directly into my bloodstream all on accident.

Otherwise known as "the Belushi".


I was of the impression it was nose candy too... real tragedy there.

(though it was a speedball I think....)

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol


Speedball is heroin and coke, injected. Because mixing uppers and downers s, as we all know, a great idea"

Didn't know that... either that a speedball was an injection of heroin and coke, or that heroin was involved in Belushi's death. I thought it was just nose candy...
Tsar of DDO
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 1:00:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 12:51:21 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/24/2013 12:31:34 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/24/2013 12:29:46 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/24/2013 12:10:40 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:49:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:01:42 PM, YYW wrote:
you are attending college.

sounds about right.......

You have an untimely heroin addiction while ur in college, with a fvckload of heroin.

sounds about right.......

You are posting pictures on facebook with all the details of your soon-to-be heroin overdose. Photos of the needle. Announcing with praise whether the overdose is fatal or not fatal. Taking photos of yourself creating a room for your heroin abuse, shopping for some more heroin, etc. (all this stuff is on fb)

sounds about right......

Now I ask you. Was your heroin addiction an accident or were you expecting/wanting to die young? Remember: you're 20 years of age, have overdosed before (not died) and you go to college.

Go!

Probably an accident after that needle I shared with that prostitute happened to be filled with heroin and happened to be injected directly into my bloodstream all on accident.

Otherwise known as "the Belushi".


I was of the impression it was nose candy too... real tragedy there.

(though it was a speedball I think....)

(like a heroin overdose, a baby can be avoided)

lol


Speedball is heroin and coke, injected. Because mixing uppers and downers s, as we all know, a great idea"

Didn't know that... either that a speedball was an injection of heroin and coke, or that heroin was involved in Belushi's death. I thought it was just nose candy...

The more you know! (star whoosh....)
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 8:56:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 6:35:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
DO you have something to tell us, YYW?

Nope. lol
Tsar of DDO
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 9:03:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/24/2013 8:56:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/24/2013 6:35:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
DO you have something to tell us, YYW?

Nope. lol

Well, then what are you on right now?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 10:42:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/25/2013 9:03:59 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 8/24/2013 8:56:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/24/2013 6:35:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
DO you have something to tell us, YYW?

Nope. lol

Well, then what are you on right now?

Something far more powerful called satire.
Tsar of DDO
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 11:07:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Was the heroin addiction an accident? Maybe not. Was I expecting/wanting to die young? Maybe.

I don't see a dichotomy between the two.

I feel that the person described here could simply be yearning for help. They may appear to love their lifestyle, but maybe they talk about it so much because they want someone to help them leave it.

Though that could be total garbage.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 11:50:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If you're posting this on Facebook you either:
A) have been so consumed by the drug that you no longer care about real life
B) don't think you'll be caught
C) have had your brain damaged by drug use

I don't think these types of people expect or want to die, they just get caught up in it and by the time they're in a tailspin it's too late for them to pull out.