Jump to topic:

View Shift

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 1:21:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What I used to believe: Women hate sex, the only men that get laid have to trick them or get lucky

What I now believe after thousands of reference experiences: Women think about sex more than men, women are hornier than men, women are basically perverts that will f*ck any guy who gives her the right emotional stimulation
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:19:07 AM
Women aren't hornier than men; they think about sex more because it's a man's world and they even end up objectifying themselves. You're a bit of a tool, WSA, to be perfectly honest.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 4:06:59 AM
People have much more control over themselves than most assume, I think. People control their own sex drive and how slutty they are etc, and it doesn't depend on things like gender, in my opinion. Whenever you see someone making a statement like "all women ______" or "all men ______" usually that statement will say more about the person saying it than about gender.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 5:43:18 AM
At 8/29/2013 4:06:59 AM, sdavio wrote:
People have much more control over themselves than most assume, I think. People control their own sex drive and how slutty they are etc, and it doesn't depend on things like gender, in my opinion. Whenever you see someone making a statement like "all women ______" or "all men ______" usually that statement will say more about the person saying it than about gender.

Agreed
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:22:00 AM
Since each heterosexual liaison has one man and one woman --give or take a few difficult-to-count orgies-- we can conclude that the numbers of horny men is equal to the number of horny woman, at least when it comes to getting down to to business. Research shows that women lie to minimize their sexual experience, whereas men are more accurate.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:17:34 PM
At 8/29/2013 1:21:41 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What I used to believe: Women hate sex, the only men that get laid have to trick them or get lucky

What I now believe after thousands of reference experiences: Women think about sex more than men, women are hornier than men, women are basically perverts that will f*ck any guy who gives her the right emotional stimulation

On balance, I doubt women think about sex and are horny more often than men. Of course it's subject to the individual. Also, why are women who have sex "perverts?" I would assume that in general women are more selective with their sexual partners than men. I'm pretty sure research confirms that as well.

Based on my experience and observations, women are not hard to sleep with once you figure out the cards you have to play in each particular situation. That sounds awful lol but I'm speaking objectively. I know with some women I have to flirt one way, whereas with another I might need to emit something different: humor vs. intelligence, for example. With men, you don't have to try very hard if at all to sleep with them, but you do need to tap into a certain mentality if you want a guy to like you.
President of DDO
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 5:36:56 PM
At 8/29/2013 1:43:03 AM, FREEDO wrote:
When in doubt, go from one absurd extreme to another. Works every time.

I'm learning from you, master!