Total Posts:95|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Love is a joke.

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:03:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

Time heals all wounds, trust me when I saw you'll get ovet it. Also trust me when I sah that living life alone without love, is more painful then love itself.

Death isnt merciful at all, its death, the end of your time on earth, and being that you are a christian, if you hold yourself incapable of loving, then that doesnt portend positive things for you after your time on this world either.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:11:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I wouldn't call it a joke, but it sure is a load of crap sometimes.

I sometimes wonder why the hell I put myself through it... can there be two ice queens? I wish I could stop caring too much
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:12:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

Time heals all wounds, trust me when I saw you'll get ovet it. Also trust me when I sah that living life alone without love, is more painful then love itself.

Death isnt merciful at all, its death, the end of your time on earth, and being that you are a christian, if you hold yourself incapable of loving, then that doesnt portend positive things for you after your time on this world either.
Thank you. You sound you been through some stuff. :'(
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:23:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:12:51 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

Time heals all wounds, trust me when I saw you'll get ovet it. Also trust me when I sah that living life alone without love, is more painful then love itself.

Death isnt merciful at all, its death, the end of your time on earth, and being that you are a christian, if you hold yourself incapable of loving, then that doesnt portend positive things for you after your time on this world either.

Thank you. You sound you been through some stuff. :'(

Some being the keyword. Sure I've had my fair share of heartbreak, loss, and pain. It sucked, for sure. But at the same time, I knew, and still know people that have been through much worse than I have. They still want love, they still see the best in people, and what they have to offer, rather than constantly dwelling on the negatives, they remain positive and hopeful. They stopped moping and feeling sorry for themselves, and jumped right back in, and I thought to myself, "if they, who have dealt with far more than I, who had to cope with far more pain than I did, did not let it consume them, did not dwell and inhabit the depths of self-pity and misery, then why should I? Who am I at that point to feel sorry for myself? Not the person I wanted to be, thats for sure.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:26:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:23:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:12:51 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

Time heals all wounds, trust me when I saw you'll get ovet it. Also trust me when I sah that living life alone without love, is more painful then love itself.

Death isnt merciful at all, its death, the end of your time on earth, and being that you are a christian, if you hold yourself incapable of loving, then that doesnt portend positive things for you after your time on this world either.

Thank you. You sound you been through some stuff. :'(

Some being the keyword. Sure I've had my fair share of heartbreak, loss, and pain. It sucked, for sure. But at the same time, I knew, and still know people that have been through much worse than I have. They still want love, they still see the best in people, and what they have to offer, rather than constantly dwelling on the negatives, they remain positive and hopeful. They stopped moping and feeling sorry for themselves, and jumped right back in, and I thought to myself, "if they, who have dealt with far more than I, who had to cope with far more pain than I did, did not let it consume them, did not dwell and inhabit the depths of self-pity and misery, then why should I? Who am I at that point to feel sorry for myself? Not the person I wanted to be, thats for sure.
You are right. I just feel like I need a break, then people can go back to breaking my heart.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:26:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:11:53 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I wouldn't call it a joke, but it sure is a load of crap sometimes.

It is sometimes, but a lot of the time its greaf

I sometimes wonder why the hell I put myself through it... can there be two ice queens? I wish I could stop caring too much

I would hazard to guess its not that you care too much, but the people you choose to care about. I could be wrong, but from experience and observation, that is usually what it is
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:31:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:26:03 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:23:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:12:51 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:03:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

Time heals all wounds, trust me when I saw you'll get ovet it. Also trust me when I sah that living life alone without love, is more painful then love itself.

Death isnt merciful at all, its death, the end of your time on earth, and being that you are a christian, if you hold yourself incapable of loving, then that doesnt portend positive things for you after your time on this world either.

Thank you. You sound you been through some stuff. :'(

Some being the keyword. Sure I've had my fair share of heartbreak, loss, and pain. It sucked, for sure. But at the same time, I knew, and still know people that have been through much worse than I have. They still want love, they still see the best in people, and what they have to offer, rather than constantly dwelling on the negatives, they remain positive and hopeful. They stopped moping and feeling sorry for themselves, and jumped right back in, and I thought to myself, "if they, who have dealt with far more than I, who had to cope with far more pain than I did, did not let it consume them, did not dwell and inhabit the depths of self-pity and misery, then why should I? Who am I at that point to feel sorry for myself? Not the person I wanted to be, thats for sure.

You are right. I just feel like I need a break, then people can go back to breaking my heart.

1) There are few things that wait for no-one, two of those are time and love. If you close yourself off to love, you could end up losing out on someone great.

2) If you automatically enter into something with the mentality that there will be a negative outcome, it turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy and there will end up inevitably being a negative outcome. A negative mindset attracts negative people/influences, and vice versa, a positive mindset attracts positive people/influences, in my humble opinion.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:34:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

No, you really don't.

What you need is to balance your head and your heart.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 11:55:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:26:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:11:53 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I wouldn't call it a joke, but it sure is a load of crap sometimes.

It is sometimes, but a lot of the time its greaf

I sometimes wonder why the hell I put myself through it... can there be two ice queens? I wish I could stop caring too much

I would hazard to guess its not that you care too much, but the people you choose to care about. I could be wrong, but from experience and observation, that is usually what it is

If that's the case, I sure know how to pick them... Dated one guy since the 8th grade that I will say after the relationship that he is a good person. I want to say the same thing about my current amor but we have our issues and we are trying very hard to fix. Distance just makes you lonely though
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 1:11:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Especially if you're holding scissors.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 5:09:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:55:36 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:26:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 11:11:53 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I wouldn't call it a joke, but it sure is a load of crap sometimes.

It is sometimes, but a lot of the time its greaf

I sometimes wonder why the hell I put myself through it... can there be two ice queens? I wish I could stop caring too much

I would hazard to guess its not that you care too much, but the people you choose to care about. I could be wrong, but from experience and observation, that is usually what it is

If that's the case, I sure know how to pick them... Dated one guy since the 8th grade that I will say after the relationship that he is a good person. I want to say the same thing about my current amor but we have our issues and we are trying very hard to fix. Distance just makes you lonely though

Well then its not who you're picking, and its not love, its loneliness. Every relationship has its issues, its really whether or not those issues are worth coping with. But yeag, like I said, your problem is neither love nor caring too much. Its distance and loneliness.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 5:10:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 1:11:27 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Especially if you're holding scissors.

Certainly ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 10:52:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Strange how people describe falling in and out of love. I've never experienced such feelings, and I don't think I want to either.
Turn around, go back.
Ver
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 12:31:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:11:53 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I wouldn't call it a joke, but it sure is a load of crap sometimes.

I sometimes wonder why the hell I put myself through it... can there be two ice queens? I wish I could stop caring too much

I truly understand I've hurt myself too many times with love
"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. A guy who would buy 10 thousand disposable cameras and take silliest pictures with. Someone to lay cuddled up on a blanket at night watching the night stars. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 1:20:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 10:52:33 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Strange how people describe falling in and out of love. I've never experienced such feelings, and I don't think I want to either.

don't knock it till you try it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 1:56:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 1:20:20 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/5/2013 10:52:33 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Strange how people describe falling in and out of love. I've never experienced such feelings, and I don't think I want to either.

don't knock it till you try it

That's the thing, I am not exactly able to.
Turn around, go back.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 2:17:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:11:53 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I wouldn't call it a joke, but it sure is a load of crap sometimes.

I sometimes wonder why the hell I put myself through it... can there be two ice queens? I wish I could stop caring too much

Of course there can be two IceQueens. Globalism is not my thing. ;)
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 2:19:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 11:34:27 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:57:22 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:44:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2013 10:07:11 PM, Sitara wrote:
If you fall in love, run and run fast. You will get hurt if you do not.

-_-

if you run and run fast, you will end up hurting anyways

Death is more merciful than a broken heart. I dont want to love anymore. I want to be the IceQueen.

No, you really don't.

What you need is to balance your head and your heart.

I'm with Tina on this one.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 2:27:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Emos GTFO or I'll burn your house down.
More seriously; angsty teenagers are not tolerated on this site, and will be mercilessly run off. Consider this your warning.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 3:04:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 2:27:29 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Emos GTFO or I'll burn your house down.
More seriously; angsty teenagers are not tolerated on this site, and will be mercilessly run off. Consider this your warning.

You are right there. DeviantART is the only place where it is tolerated, so please vacate over there.
Turn around, go back.
Ver
Posts: 34
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 10:31:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 2:27:29 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Emos GTFO or I'll burn your house down.
More seriously; angsty teenagers are not tolerated on this site, and will be mercilessly run off. Consider this your warning.

uh rude much?
"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. A guy who would buy 10 thousand disposable cameras and take silliest pictures with. Someone to lay cuddled up on a blanket at night watching the night stars. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 11:53:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 2:27:29 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Emos GTFO or I'll burn your house down.
More seriously; angsty teenagers are not tolerated on this site, and will be mercilessly run off. Consider this your warning.

Thaddeus I've been a member of this site longer than you have. If you don't wanna read it, don't click on the gorram link. It's in the personal section, and not hurting anyone.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 11:55:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/5/2013 5:09:18 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Well then its not who you're picking, and its not love, its loneliness. Every relationship has its issues, its really whether or not those issues are worth coping with. But yeag, like I said, your problem is neither love nor caring too much. Its distance and loneliness.

And a mild lack of communication, I've discovered. The boy and I had a long talk the other night... hashed out a lot of issues.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 11:58:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
A year ago I was like the OP. Spurned by love and wanting to give up (I have the threads to prove it LOL)

Just don't, okay?
yang.