Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

So I made a decision. This is a happy post.

Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 5:17:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I do not indentify as a Christian because the Christian label has too many bad connotations, but I kept Jesus. Christian is a man made label anyway. All that matters is Jesus.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 5:30:34 PM
Cue bornofgod
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Atrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 5:35:19 PM
At 9/8/2013 5:17:58 PM, Sitara wrote:
I do not indentify as a Christian because the Christian label has too many bad connotations, but I kept Jesus. Christian is a man made label anyway. All that matters is Jesus.

But hang on, you said God was an 'imaginary friend'? Someone that doesn't exist? Were you lying when you said that is what you believed?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 5:59:59 PM
At 9/8/2013 5:35:19 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 9/8/2013 5:17:58 PM, Sitara wrote:

But hang on, you said God was an 'imaginary friend'? Someone that doesn't exist? Were you lying when you said that is what you believed?

jesus has actually been found be a real person not only recorded in the bible but through other records from that era
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 7:12:39 PM
At 9/8/2013 5:30:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Cue bornofgod

He never ventures outside the religion forum lol