Jump to topic:

The BEASTMODE CHALLENGE

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 10:33:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a 30-day challenge I've designed for myself to take me from a, but you're free to join and alter the challenge to adjust the difficulty to your own development. The challenge begins October 1st and lasts until Halloween, which will be fvcking awesome to reward yourself with after you've successfully completed this challenge.

The Beastmode Challenge:
NoFap
Meditation (10 minutes a day for two weeks, then 15 minutes a day for two weeks)
Wake up before 10 am every day (sadly, this is the most challenging item on this list for me)
Read (1 hour daily)
Hobbies (Guitar + Dance 3 times per week)
Less than 30 minutes of internet a day + No T.V.
Nutritious food (+Green Smoothies every day, I'll give you my recipe; no junk food)
Exercise 5 days a week (Ultimate, slacklining, lifting, cycling)
Cold showers
Talk to more than 10 girls a day and learn something from each interaction. Have a reflection time at the end of the night whether or not you get ze fvck.
Have a good conversation with 5 people other than girls you want to bang (store clerks, people on the street, little old ladies, people at concerts, etc). Focus on conversation skills and making their day.
Practice being present and enjoying the moment regardless of the activity at hand.

If you have any questions as to why I've included any item, how to do an it, or anything else, just ask. If you fail at something in the challenge, type "I'm out" and the reason why and we'll remove you from the list.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 11:13:18 AM
i'm an inside guy so no. but i do meditate in the mornings before school. everybody there is ultra loud so i have to prepare my self mentally
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:39:55 PM
At 9/20/2013 10:34:04 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Signups

1. Rajun is in !

although I pass out here, this will be good excuse to enjoy the treat afterwards.
Only cool guys can see this....
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:40:24 PM
At 10/1/2013 12:39:55 PM, rajun wrote:
At 9/20/2013 10:34:04 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Signups

1. Rajun is in !
2.Night cats

although I pass out here, this will be good excuse to enjoy the treat afterwards.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 5:20:42 PM
Rajun, feel free to alter the challenge. What 3 things are most important to you on this list? What will you exclude? What will you add?
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 5:58:31 PM
What is the purpose of this?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 6:52:25 PM
At 10/1/2013 5:58:31 PM, Magic8000 wrote:

Become more centered in your reality, boost your mind, boost your body, make you more smooth and sociable with girls, and make life more meaningful to you by getting rid of non-essentials that put you into lower consciousness. Overall to become happier (emotional and fulfilment versions).
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 7:19:35 PM
At 10/1/2013 6:52:25 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/1/2013 5:58:31 PM, Magic8000 wrote:

Become more centered in your reality, boost your mind, boost your body, make you more smooth and sociable with girls, and make life more meaningful to you by getting rid of non-essentials that put you into lower consciousness. Overall to become happier (emotional and fulfilment versions).

Reach Nirvana?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 6:56:46 PM
At 9/20/2013 10:33:38 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
This is a 30-day challenge I've designed for myself to take me from a, but you're free to join and alter the challenge to adjust the difficulty to your own development. The challenge begins October 1st and lasts until Halloween, which will be fvcking awesome to reward yourself with after you've successfully completed this challenge.

The Beastmode Challenge:
NoFap
Meditation/Prayer (10 minutes a day for four weeks)
Wake up before 10 am every day (sadly, this is the most challenging item on this list for me)
Read (1 hour daily)
Hobbies (Guitar, Piano, Running, ect.)
No more internet than nessecary, in addition to about 30 minutes of free time. Tv may be watched after things like reading, hobbies, ect. have been completed for the day.
Run 5 days a week, workout 3 days a week.
Talk to new people and establish new relationships. In other words, don't be afraid to talk to certain people or approach certain groups of people. Be more open around groups of people you are not familiar with.
Practice being present and enjoying the moment regardless of the activity at hand.
Go to high school social events that you have a social incentive to go to.
Go to bed at 10:00 P.M on weeknights and 11:00 P.M on weekends.

I'm in, but I am going to vary the rules a lot.

In essence I'm really not taking the challenge, but I'm instead making my own challenge to run the same length as yours with some of the same things listed.
Nolite Timere
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 7:07:20 PM
At 10/2/2013 6:56:46 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

In essence I'm really not taking the challenge, but I'm instead making my own challenge to run the same length as yours with some of the same things listed.

What are you including in your challenge? I STRONGLY suggest doing the NoFap and talking to 10 girls a day challenges.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 7:08:53 PM

The Beastmode Challenge:
NoFap

The horror.

Meditation (10 minutes a day for two weeks, then 15 minutes a day for two weeks)

I meditate over coffee.

I do this already.

Read (1 hour daily)

I also do this, but I actually spend about 4-5 hrs reading per day.

Ehh... I guess you might consider exercise to be a hobby. So, yeah. I do that too.

I don't really watch TV, but I do spend far more time than 30 min on the internet.

Nutritious food (+Green Smoothies every day, I'll give you my recipe; no junk food)

I try to eat healthy, but today I had a burger and fries for lunch. It was delicious.

I do this already.

Cold showers

Hell. The. Fvck. No.

Talk to more than 10 girls a day and learn something from each interaction. Have a reflection time at the end of the night whether or not you get ze fvck.

I try to talk to at least two new people on grindr a week.

Have a good conversation with 5 people other than girls you want to bang (store clerks, people on the street, little old ladies, people at concerts, etc). Focus on conversation skills and making their day.

I try to be nice to the people I'm around.

Yes.

If you have any questions as to why I've included any item, how to do an it, or anything else, just ask. If you fail at something in the challenge, type "I'm out" and the reason why and we'll remove you from the list.

The pious side of you is kind of adorable, but no. There are certain things I won't give up... like warm water.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 7:10:29 PM
At 10/2/2013 7:07:20 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/2/2013 6:56:46 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

What are you including in your challenge? I STRONGLY suggest doing the NoFap and talking to 10 girls a day challenges.

Read the quote. I changed up the rules there.
Instead of talking to X amount of girls everyday, I replaced it with not being afraid to approach different groups of people and individuals and being socially open to them.

Also, I don't masturbate. I haven't for about a year (?) now.

I find that ever since I quite I am able to maintain much better self control over myself in general, especially in areas of lust.
Nolite Timere
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 7:11:33 PM

The Beastmode Challenge:
NoFap

Im out

Read (1 hour daily)
Cold showers

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 8:07:12 PM
At 10/2/2013 7:11:33 PM, imabench wrote:

The Beastmode Challenge:
NoFap

Im out

lol, love you boo boo
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:51:10 AM
The Beastmode Challenge:

NoFap
Wake up before 10 every day
Read (1 hour daily)
Hobbies (Guitar, Ultimate, Dance)
Talk to 10+ girls a day and learn something from each interaction. Have a reflection time at the end of the night whether or not you get ze fvck.

Revised challenge.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:09:20 AM
At 10/3/2013 4:51:10 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
The Beastmode Challenge:

NoFap

lol... I'll have to get a boyfriend first.

That actually is pretty good advice. Even still, I call this part of the day the time when I drink my morning coffee.

I'm awake now. lol

Read (1 hour daily)

ok

ok

Talk to 10+ girls a day and learn something from each interaction. Have a reflection time at the end of the night whether or not you get ze fvck.

lol...

Revised challenge.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:55:25 AM
At 10/3/2013 5:09:20 AM, YYW wrote:
The Beastmode Challenge:

NoFap

Perhaps the urge to copulate from NoFap will give you the requisite motivation to do just that.

That actually is pretty good advice. Even still, I call this part of the day the time when I drink my morning coffee.

As long as you practice presence and breathe deep into your balls, you're golden.

lol...

How do you find gay guys? It's not like you can do the same thing as straight guys do with girls, seeing as though most girls are straight as well. You can't walk up to tons of straight guys doing cold approach and expect a reasonable percentage of them to be viable sexual and romantic options.

Grindr?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 6:05:20 AM
At 10/3/2013 5:55:25 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:09:20 AM, YYW wrote:
The Beastmode Challenge:

NoFap

Perhaps the urge to copulate from NoFap will give you the requisite motivation to do just that.

Perhaps.

As long as you practice presence and breathe deep into your balls, you're golden.

Indeed.

lol...

How do you find gay guys?

The last guy I went out with, I met in a bookstore. He actually spoke to me first.

It's not like you can do the same thing as straight guys do with girls, seeing as though most girls are straight as well. You can't walk up to tons of straight guys doing cold approach and expect a reasonable percentage of them to be viable sexual and romantic options.

Grindr?

Grindr is always an option, but not a reliable one.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 7:42:44 AM
The Beastmode Challenge:

hmm interesting challenge.

NoFap
np

I reckon I could keep that up for a month

np

Read (1 hour daily)
I read longer than that each day so np

I play piano 1 hour each day, musical theory studies 20min each day, and learn something new for 1 min each day (google random fact)

Ok problem, are these supposed to be different every single time for 30 days? hmm 30x10=300... eh, no. Not happening.

Revised challenge.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 8:57:39 AM

The Beastmode Challenge:
NoFap
Wake up before *6* am every day (sadly, this is the most challenging item on this list for me)
Read (1 hour daily)
I can't do the net thing.. althoug fvck TV
Nutritious food
Cold showers
Talk to more than *20* girls a day and learn something from each interaction. Have a reflection time at the end of the night whether or not you get ze fvck.
Have a good conversation with *1* people other than girls you want to bang (store clerks, people on the street, little old ladies, people at concerts, etc). Focus on conversation skills and making their day.