Jump to topic:

Strangest ability

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 10:42:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you have a really strange ability. well share it hear.

I guess i'll tell mine: if you watch naruto you should no what a sharingan is. well i sort of have a version of that i can draw, use moves, etc very closely to what i see.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 1:15:31 PM
At 9/20/2013 1:06:21 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
The ability to see the world as the waste of time it is.

that's not strange
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 1:16:48 PM
At 9/20/2013 1:15:31 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

that's not strange

In the internet age it is.
Turn around, go back.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 1:24:50 PM
At 9/20/2013 1:16:48 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 9/20/2013 1:15:31 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

that's not strange

In the internet age it is.

well yes, but more sadistic then strange
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 4:07:39 PM

Superficially deep philosophical ramblings that are literally nonsensical.

Congratulations! Every single philosopher, ever, would be proud.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 6:40:08 PM
I can put my arms together and then put them around my head.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan