Seriously

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 2:38:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ask me stuff.

I'm currently going through what I'd say is just a calm before a reinvigorated storm, but would like to keep my mind off that.

My apologies for not having asked stuff of others when they wanted stuff asked of them, but in my defense I'm trying to save the world.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 3:02:07 PM
I've currently rejoined the classroom situation, only it's 4 boys and like 20 girls... having come back from working with a whole load of old men... and I seem to be quite the attraction, even prized amongst the teachers. Damn, I'm hot, but I got a whole load of girls texting me who, to be honest, don't interest me as I interest them. HALP.

And there's one who does interest me - like she's really pretty - but damn she comes on strong. Like... I feel like a piece of meat lol
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 3:05:24 PM
If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 3:50:40 PM
Impeccable. I'd generally study the night before and pass where others would study for a month before.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 3:51:17 PM
At 9/25/2013 3:48:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Have you ever stolen a pen from work?

Well they were there to be taken...
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 3:53:43 PM
At 9/25/2013 3:50:40 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Impeccable. I'd generally study the night before and pass where others would study for a month before.

I actually recently played this memory game my brother had brought me in, him having scored whatever, and I scored 32 times his score on the first go, him never to get any better than he did.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 3:58:19 PM
He's pretty smart, too. Just applied himself differently, I guess. Insidiously manipulative and gave himself to general knowledge and sport where I had math and art. Well knowledge about sport lol

My family comes across somewhat of a military unit - anyone else?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 4:02:52 PM
At 9/25/2013 3:58:33 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/25/2013 2:38:50 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'm trying to save the world.

From what?

Basically, from people like you and your capitalism :P

Was recently had read this horrendous article by my sociology teacher too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

And when she asked did anyone have any idea why it was the boy who was targeted and not the girl, I answered because the polish dude would have only seen the boy as competition and tried to control that/was driven mad in such consideration/whatever. She answered, "Very, very good". Appears I'm agreed with.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 4:04:07 PM
At 9/25/2013 4:01:19 PM, FREEDO wrote:
What's the best decision you ever made?

That is a hard one. I'll get back to you.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 4:24:28 PM
At 9/25/2013 4:02:52 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 9/25/2013 3:58:33 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/25/2013 2:38:50 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'm trying to save the world.

From what?

Basically, from people like you and your capitalism :P

Was recently had read this horrendous article by my sociology teacher too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

And when she asked did anyone have any idea why it was the boy who was targeted and not the girl, I answered because the polish dude would have only seen the boy as competition and tried to control that/was driven mad in such consideration/whatever. She answered, "Very, very good". Appears I'm agreed with.

That teacher is also hot as f*ck and possibly single. Okay, best decision was joining this class full of girls.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 5:15:35 PM
Really, I think there's only one real decision in life, and that's who you want to be. All else is an offshoot. You have a core and everything else, even the most minor decision, is testament to it. I am happy with who I am.
immortalphoenix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 5:44:58 PM
Who let the dogs out?
immortalphoenix is a Beyblade lover, is homeschooled, and loves debating. Her biggest fear is tap-dancing ninjas, such as her brother. She also refers to herself in the third person.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 6:18:29 PM
At 9/25/2013 3:05:24 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?

I know it wasn't for me, but I can't help it.

Iowa, for many reasons, but their presidential primary would be the biggest of the lot.
Tsar of DDO
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 12:36:23 AM
At 9/25/2013 5:15:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
AnDoctuir: Really, I think there's only one real decision in life, and that's who you want to be.

The Fool: Babies make decisions, do you think it is that kind of a decision? Give an example. Just to make sure you're speaking truly.

<(8D)

AnDoctuir: All else is an offshoot.

The Fool: if it is not true as babies, from where does it shoot off?

AnDoctuir: You have a core and everything else, even the most minor decision, is testament to it.

The Fool: A core and everything else? pre-much covers all there is, that exist.

<(89)
Testament? I'm not a religious person myself.

AnDoctuir: I am happy with who I am.

The Fool: but your profile says, "Not much happiness in me, but plenty of hope and force of will." http://www.debate.org...

<(86)
which one is true? this time .....Lol. Ah I think you have had enough. Fair?

The U's
There is "who" you are, and "what" you are, an they're not necessarily the same.

The who you are question, only makes sense, in relation to other people, and so it is relative to how you see yourself in relation to others, and synonymously in relation to how others perceive you, which is your ideological social identity, to yourself and others and this is always changing and twisting in your imagination. But not necessarily consistent or true.

But you could never failed to be" What" you are while you are? or you would not exist.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 12:40:37 AM
Haven't you watched the Matrix, Fool?!?!? Also happiness with myself and happiness and general are not the same thing :P

An example, though... Hmmm... Well it's honestly my belief, and not just mine but Thoreau's too at the least, that many people will go through life asleep, their bodies on automatic, not thinking at all, just doing and doing with relation to that first cause. I think most people lose themselves to nothingness and fear and their lives are a constant struggle for control, for normality, for what their parents have, or what others have that they don't. I'm not like that.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 12:41:34 AM
Hold on I might read the end of that in a while. Seems I've only tuned myself into reading your dialogue thus far BJ
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 12:57:53 AM
At 9/25/2013 3:50:40 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I didn't ask you how good your memory is, rather how would you rate your memory. Your rating of your memory is contingent upon your ability to remember how good it is at remembering. It's a paradox.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 7:34:33 PM
If you could save the world of all its ills, but would have to give up all alcoholic beverages for the entirety of your lifetime, what would you chose?