Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NSFW: What language turns you on?

Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 10:41:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Sexy, huh?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 11:25:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 10:41:26 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Sexy, huh?

Yep. And just fvcking adorable. It's just generally one of those "omg you're perfect" things whenever he does that.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 11:25:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 11:25:01 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/26/2013 10:41:26 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Sexy, huh?

Yep. And just fvcking adorable. It's just generally one of those "omg you're perfect" things whenever he does that.
Awe, that is sweet. I want someone who will speak Spanish to me. ;)
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 12:52:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Ich Liebe dich, meine kleine shatzi... lol

German is uberkewl... but I like English the best! Like, England English. I will be all negative and say that the language that I DONT think is sexy is Romanian - it sounds so rural to me. Like we should be talking about VCRs and kowleRRRR Teliwishions...lol. Its not sexy but it is very friendly sounding, so I like it.

I can talk, and its not mean, because my grandma talks like that.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 7:10:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
French. Real French, not Canadian French.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 3:20:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 12:52:32 AM, Beverlee wrote:
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Ich Liebe dich, meine kleine shatzi... lol

schatz*
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 3:25:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 3:20:42 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 9/27/2013 12:52:32 AM, Beverlee wrote:
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Ich Liebe dich, meine kleine shatzi... lol

schatz*

Technically, she's right and wrong. She did misspell, but Schatzi is one of the numerous cutesy forms couples use. You can also use diminutive suffixes with umlauts, e.g., Sch"tzchen.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 3:32:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 7:10:22 AM, muzebreak wrote:
French. Real French, not Canadian French.

French Canadians...with their square wheels and such...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 5:01:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 4:19:05 PM, republicantown wrote:
This is a perverted topic. Can it be removed?

there's a lot of perverted stuff posted all over the site but everyone else deals with it why are you the one who isn't able too
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 5:02:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 8:40:15 PM, Sitara wrote:
Spanish turns me on. Ole!

It's less the language than what's said. Of course, all the languages I speak have the capacity to turn me on. But I could also anticipate a situation where language wasn't necessary.
Tsar of DDO
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 5:21:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 5:01:30 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/27/2013 4:19:05 PM, republicantown wrote:
This is a perverted topic. Can it be removed?

there's a lot of perverted stuff posted all over the site but everyone else deals with it why are you the one who isn't able too

Thank you for having my back.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 5:22:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 7:10:22 AM, muzebreak wrote:
French. Real French, not Canadian French.

Mon cher sounds so sexy. ;)
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 5:24:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 4:19:05 PM, republicantown wrote:
This is a perverted topic. Can it be removed?

1. An honest discussion of sexuality is not perverted. 2. I left a warning in the title. 3. Leave is to a conservative to be sexually repressed. 4. If you having girl problems I feel bad for son, I got 99 problems and a ***** aint one, hit me!
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 8:12:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Nothing turns me on. inb4 shock...
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 8:55:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
no one specific language turns me on, although when it comes to accents, I will say that a woman with a southern drawl is maddeningly sexy to me
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 11:57:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 7:10:22 AM, muzebreak wrote:
French. Real French, not Canadian French.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 5:28:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 8:55:28 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
no one specific language turns me on, although when it comes to accents, I will say that a woman with a southern drawl is maddeningly sexy to me

I know, right?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 7:08:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 4:19:05 PM, republicantown wrote:
This is a perverted topic. Can it be removed?

Dude, you're on the internet. One has to expect much worse than this...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 9:03:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/27/2013 4:19:05 PM, republicantown wrote:
This is a perverted topic. Can it be removed?

Your maturity and respect level is now negative 9000. Look what you've done.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 9:23:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/26/2013 11:25:56 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/26/2013 11:25:01 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 9/26/2013 10:41:26 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 9/26/2013 8:45:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Not exactly a turn-on but my boyfriend says "I love you" in German and omg is that awesome. I can't even explain why but it is.

Sexy, huh?

Yep. And just fvcking adorable. It's just generally one of those "omg you're perfect" things whenever he does that.
Awe, that is sweet. I want someone who will speak Spanish to me. ;)

He's incredibly sweet <3 And yes, very sexy.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 5:58:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
but the fireflies play where the cattail grows
and them southern girls, they talk nice and slow with

kisses sweeter then tupelo honey
little bit crazy like New Orleans
Memphis blue, and Daytona sunny
soft as cotton in some cut-off jeans
don't you know?
aint nothin' in the whole wide world
like a southern girl
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 10:52:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 5:58:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
but the fireflies play where the cattail grows
and them southern girls, they talk nice and slow with

kisses sweeter then tupelo honey
little bit crazy like New Orleans
Memphis blue, and Daytona sunny
soft as cotton in some cut-off jeans
don't you know?
aint nothin' in the whole wide world
like a southern girl

Well bless your heart. Y'all gentlemen make a lady blush now. Do go on. ;)