Jump to topic:

Doing nice things for other people

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 8:11:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What nice things have you done for other people recently? If that means that you have to actually go out of your way to do something nice to post on this thread, that's totally alright.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2013 7:53:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have done many nice things for people. And I do not mean to boast, only encourage.

When I was going to school to receive my qualification, for example, I gave a huge amount of my time to another, that he would be in school and learn, and that he would learn outside of school, too. He had only just had a child and this prompted my consideration, especially what with him not being very intelligent. The previous year in school my attendance had been 57% for which I still achieved honours. The following year, for which I was living with this individual who had just had a child, my attendance, and his, was in the high 90's.

I have numerous such projects, too. I forgive everyone everything and try only to work to better them, regardless of how it may seem in the moment. Of course I am a man, and not infallible. Oftentimes great pain will bring a demon up from inside of me, but I endeavour all the same to keep that demon down.

For the most part, my consideration is for others, unless I am forced to consider myself.