Total Posts:121|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Approaching Girls on Campus

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 1:40:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I go to a university that has 23,000 undergrads. However, I see some of the same girls I approached during the day and when I go out at night. The approaches for some of those girls didn't go very well, and it kind of sucks seeing them, like awkward as fvck. It's the #1 thing that keeps me from approaching more.

I have a 30-day challenge [http://www.debate.org...] starting tomorrow morning and it involves approaching 10+ girls a day. I'm a beginner (only 5 lays) and I'm still going through that brute-force pain period Jeffy talks about. Approaching too much could fvck up my reputation on campus, but then at the same time the more I approach the less I remember a specific girl that rejected the approach.

Once I get the habits of approaching frequently, my game will absolutely improve as long as I'm intelligent about my growth, so that will make me into a higher-value dude who will be more respected by girls and guys alike.

Is it smart to approach a lot on a medium-sized college campus during a beginner stage? Should I not give a single fvck if I'll bump into a girl again? Thoughts?

P.S. Tired of having sex with my girlfriend on the weekends just because I can't approach and close better during the night.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 9:04:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 1:40:03 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I go to a university that has 23,000 undergrads. However, I see some of the same girls I approached during the day and when I go out at night. The approaches for some of those girls didn't go very well, and it kind of sucks seeing them, like awkward as fvck. It's the #1 thing that keeps me from approaching more.

I have a 30-day challenge [http://www.debate.org...] starting tomorrow morning and it involves approaching 10+ girls a day. I'm a beginner (only 5 lays) and I'm still going through that brute-force pain period Jeffy talks about. Approaching too much could fvck up my reputation on campus, but then at the same time the more I approach the less I remember a specific girl that rejected the approach.

Once I get the habits of approaching frequently, my game will absolutely improve as long as I'm intelligent about my growth, so that will make me into a higher-value dude who will be more respected by girls and guys alike.

Is it smart to approach a lot on a medium-sized college campus during a beginner stage? Should I not give a single fvck if I'll bump into a girl again? Thoughts?

P.S. Tired of having sex with my girlfriend on the weekends just because I can't approach and close better during the night.

How in goodness sake are you approaching girls if the second time you see them you are embarrassed? There within may be your problem. Girls walking around campus are not like a few girls at a bar looking to get action that day.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:18:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've come to the conclusion that I'll just be the social, fun, cool guy I am in my social circle around girls. Not as direct and powerful as I am in the club.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:28:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 9:04:10 AM, slo1 wrote:
How in goodness sake are you approaching girls if the second time you see them you are embarrassed?

First 5 girls are usually just warmup sets for becoming more socially calibrated, fun, and getting into "state." You may notice this feeling when the more people you talk to, the more effortless and in the moment you are in subsequent interactions.

I really shouldn't care, because at least I approached and gave value to their day by giving a compliment or making them laugh. If I reframe the interaction next time I see them like it didn't matter, then she'll think I wasn't embarrassed or hurt by a rejection, which ups mah valuez. I'm getting to the point where rejections don't hurt anymore and I just find something funny about them, same way I did with marketing + sales. I'll soon get to the point where I don't care if the person sees me again, I can feel that "don't give a fvck" attitude growing.

There within may be your problem. Girls walking around campus are not like a few girls at a bar looking to get action that day.

The kind of girls I'm most attracted to do not go to clubs and bars, they'll be on campus reading a book under a tree, or walking to class, or listening to indie music in the Student Union, or at smaller social circle house parties. I'm not looking for girls to fvck me within 5 minutes of meeting them, I'm just trying to give value to them, hook up later, and possibly turn that into a short-term relationship if we vibe really well together.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:52:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 10:30:13 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
People treat situations like this like a Japanese video game...

Bro, do you even approach?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:53:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 10:52:58 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:30:13 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
People treat situations like this like a Japanese video game...

Bro, do you even approach?

No
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:55:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 10:53:15 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:52:58 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:30:13 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
People treat situations like this like a Japanese video game...

Bro, do you even approach?

No

Well then again most girls I know really are not worth approaching....
Turn around, go back.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 10:58:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 10:53:15 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:52:58 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:30:13 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
People treat situations like this like a Japanese video game...

Bro, do you even approach?

No

K, I wrote this for you then...

ALL THE THEORY A NEWBIE NEEDS

1: Beliefs
"I am enough"
"I offer value just by being myself"

2: See Girl
"This is for me, I want this"
Stop being a little bitch
Go against you emotions
Jump off the plane
MAN the FVCK UP!

3: Open Girl
Calibrate AFTER the fact
Open with whatever comes to your mind
Your opener DOES NOT matter
Default opener if you can't think: "You're adorable and I had to meet you, I'm [Name]."

4: Talk to girl
"How can I make this fun for me?" If you're having fun, she's having fun
Say whatever comes to your mind
It's not what you say, it's the vibe behind it
DO NOT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT THE OUTCOME
Establish MAN-TO-WOMAN frame since the beginning: Strong eye contact, physicality, vocal tonality, lead the interaction

START TAKING MASSIVE ACTION. ALL THIS SHlT IS USELESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE ACTION
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 11:00:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 7:10:47 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
You have a girlfriend and you are trying to have intercourse with other girls?

I dated her during the summer exclusively, and now that I'm in college we're in an open relationship.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 11:00:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 10:07:46 AM, tulle wrote:
I am really disturbed by this... people like you are the reason I don't give anyone the time of day.

Yes, the horrors of conversation.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:00:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WSA, I've explained to you why you're like this dude. It's not healthy, dude. Love the confirmation bias in this thread too by the way. Not from you now, WSA.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:04:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 11:00:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:07:46 AM, tulle wrote:
I am really disturbed by this... people like you are the reason I don't give anyone the time of day.

Yes, the horrors of conversation.

No, it's more like the horrors of using girls like batting practice rather than treating them like actual human beings.
yang.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:17:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's a disingenuous way to have a conversation because you're not actually interested in the person, you're just interested in improving your game and the possibility of sleeping with her.
yang.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:22:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 12:17:23 PM, tulle wrote:
It's a disingenuous way to have a conversation because you're not actually interested in the person, you're just interested in improving your game and the possibility of sleeping with her.

WSA is a very logical person.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 12:40:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 1:40:03 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I go to a university that has 23,000 undergrads. However, I see some of the same girls I approached during the day and when I go out at night. The approaches for some of those girls didn't go very well, and it kind of sucks seeing them, like awkward as fvck. It's the #1 thing that keeps me from approaching more.

I have a 30-day challenge [http://www.debate.org...] starting tomorrow morning and it involves approaching 10+ girls a day. I'm a beginner (only 5 lays) and I'm still going through that brute-force pain period Jeffy talks about. Approaching too much could fvck up my reputation on campus, but then at the same time the more I approach the less I remember a specific girl that rejected the approach.

Once I get the habits of approaching frequently, my game will absolutely improve as long as I'm intelligent about my growth, so that will make me into a higher-value dude who will be more respected by girls and guys alike.

Is it smart to approach a lot on a medium-sized college campus during a beginner stage? Should I not give a single fvck if I'll bump into a girl again? Thoughts?

P.S. Tired of having sex with my girlfriend on the weekends just because I can't approach and close better during the night.

I have low tolerance and low respect for guys like this. Pathetic...... (If your not satisfied with what you have then why are you with her at all, unfaithful dude?)
And sadly I have to put up with guys like you at the campus I attend... But, they don't stick around long enough because I give out the gesture that I'm not interested nor care to be interested.. And I don't even have to say, "no" by mouth for them to know that I'm saying "no". They just know... So if there's girls like me there, good for her.. ;)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 1:28:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 12:22:27 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/1/2013 12:17:23 PM, tulle wrote:
It's a disingenuous way to have a conversation because you're not actually interested in the person, you're just interested in improving your game and the possibility of sleeping with her.

WSA is a very logical person.

Probably one of the ones that makes more sense on here.
Turn around, go back.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 1:47:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 1:28:58 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 10/1/2013 12:22:27 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 10/1/2013 12:17:23 PM, tulle wrote:
It's a disingenuous way to have a conversation because you're not actually interested in the person, you're just interested in improving your game and the possibility of sleeping with her.

WSA is a very logical person.

Probably one of the ones that makes more sense on here.

No, AnDocutir wins that game.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:21:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I must admit, I am the most sensible person on here.

Hey tulle, pretty sure you just breached the terms of our agreement...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 4:07:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 12:04:24 PM, tulle wrote:
At 10/1/2013 11:00:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/1/2013 10:07:46 AM, tulle wrote:
I am really disturbed by this... people like you are the reason I don't give anyone the time of day.

Yes, the horrors of conversation.

No, it's more like the horrors of using girls like batting practice rather than treating them like actual human beings.

What makes you think I don't? Do you know me? Have you seen me interact with girls?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 4:11:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 12:17:23 PM, tulle wrote:
It's a disingenuous way to have a conversation because you're not actually interested in the person, you're just interested in improving your game and the possibility of sleeping with her.

What's the point of sleeping with a girl if she doesn't fit my criteria of looks, personality, vibe, somewhat similar interests, etc? I plan on seeing these girls again, and if there's no more romance, they become my female friends. U DONT NO MI SON
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 4:20:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 12:40:04 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I have low tolerance and low respect for guys like this. Pathetic...... (If you're not satisfied with what you have then why are you with her at all, unfaithful dude?)

It's an open relationship, mutually agreed upon. I think the fact that I've had a threesome with my chick and she's not jealous, and is okay with the fact of me being with other people proves this point. But regardless, I'm not living my life to be accepted by you or anyone else.

And sadly I have to put up with guys like you at the campus I attend... But, they don't stick around long enough because I give out the gesture that I'm not interested nor care to be interested.. And I don't even have to say, "no" by mouth for them to know that I'm saying "no". They just know... So if there's girls like me there, good for her.. ;)

We all make the same mistake: We think we are like everyone else. I feel as though I'm doing a favor to girls on campus. Many (definitely not most) tell me after that they were glad I approached them, because we end up genuinely liking each other.

I'm interested in what your opinion is on the video.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 4:20:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 3:21:02 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I must admit, I am the most sensible person on here.

Hey tulle, pretty sure you just breached the terms of our agreement...

I can confirm.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 4:59:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*smdh*
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 5:08:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would say something but then i would get caught up in the tornado of fury and disapproval.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 5:11:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@WSA---At the end of the day, you're treating girls 100% as a means to an end. Whatever floats your boat though. I'll go back to quietly judging :p
yang.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 5:16:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/1/2013 5:11:54 PM, tulle wrote:
@WSA---At the end of the day, you're treating girls 100% as a means to an end. Whatever floats your boat though. I'll go back to quietly judging :p

Can i join you in silent judgement?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.