Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Ask Imabench

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 2:33:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Seeing as how there are a lot of these being made on the site, I figured that there outta be one where people can ask questions to a member who actually holds significant influence on the site, me ;D

Ask away, and if I dont immediately forget that I made this thread since its 330 AM ill get back to your questions eventually.

(The dumber the question is, the more likely I will answer it)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 7:30:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why is Freedo not only inadequate, but so inferior to yourself that he should be given his very own sub-class of human so we don't confuse him with people?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 9:44:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2013 7:30:59 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Why is Freedo not only inadequate, but so inferior to yourself that he should be given his very own sub-class of human so we don't confuse him with people?

Because Freedo would never associate himself with us regular people... He is above us..... Because he's the hero DDO deserves, but not the one it needs right now.... So we'll hunt him because he can take it..... Because he's not our hero...... He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...... A dark knight.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 9:45:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2013 7:36:31 AM, drafterman wrote:
Should I do one of these?

Yes
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 9:47:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you believe you can fly?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 11:31:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2013 9:47:54 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Do you believe you can fly?

I believe I can touch the sky
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 11:34:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2013 11:31:31 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/2/2013 9:47:54 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Do you believe you can fly?

I believe I can touch the sky

Do you really wanna hurt me?
rajun
Posts: 346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 11:36:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why is it that you and Massive are always jumping on top of each other at the bottom of the 1st page of debate leaderboard?
Only cool guys can see this....
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 12:16:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would you say the reason that you are not asked as many question is because you don't want people to know...

(Censored by the DDO elite)

Or because people know alot about you already?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 12:22:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2013 11:36:36 AM, rajun wrote:
Why is it that you and Massive are always jumping on top of each other at the bottom of the 1st page of debate leaderboard?

> At each other

lel