Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Just Ask Inferno *

inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:07:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anything in the world. I do believe this time you will know everything that you outta kniow. This one is gonna be good. What would you like to ask me DDO ?
I am here.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:27:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:07:32 PM, inferno wrote:
Anything in the world. I do believe this time you will know everything that you outta kniow. This one is gonna be good. What would you like to ask me DDO ?
I am here.

Why are you nice? Haha!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:38:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:27:43 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:07:32 PM, inferno wrote:
Anything in the world. I do believe this time you will know everything that you outta kniow. This one is gonna be good. What would you like to ask me DDO ?
I am here.

Why are you nice? Haha!

To you maybe. But that is because of your relation with me.
To others I may be hated. However, it means absolutely nothing to me if I am. =)
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:54:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:42:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:41:14 PM, drafterman wrote:
is this just an act?

Does this look like Jeopardy to you. =)

Makes no sense.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:54:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)

How....
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:00:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 4:54:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

You asked. So you already know. =)

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)

How....
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:05:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 5:00:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:54:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

You asked. So you already know. =)

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)

How....

No i mean kind of damaged
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:09:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 5:05:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:00:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:54:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

You asked. So you already know. =)

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)

How....

No i mean kind of damaged

Well if you say so. But remember the words you use are because of what comes out of your heart. I dont want to get religious here today. Just watch how you present yourself to others. Then ask yourself, was that really necessary. If not, then you know what to do.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 6:36:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2013 5:09:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:05:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:00:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:54:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

You asked. So you already know. =)

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)

How....

No i mean kind of damaged

Well if you say so. But remember the words you use are because of what comes out of your heart. I dont want to get religious here today. Just watch how you present yourself to others. Then ask yourself, was that really necessary. If not, then you know what to do.

Interesting but let me ask you this do you think you are not damaged in some way? (And don't take this as turning the tables)
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 7:27:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wanna be friends on facebook?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 10:39:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/4/2013 6:36:27 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:09:22 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:05:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:00:58 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:54:26 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:48:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:46:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:42:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:39:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:37:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:17:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:11:02 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/3/2013 4:08:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Are you the devil?

No. I only am using this as my alter ego. That means it totally confuses the opposition. My true stance is about morale and honor. I respect all...................

You asked. So you already know. =)

Thats a bunch of bs

Why is that so. Explain your logic.

Unless you were trolling/joking most of the time you do not show respect always.

To you maybe. But the majority of the members here I respect. Could give a f_ck about you.

Can't hurt me bro.

Dont need to do that. Youre already damaged. =)

How....

No i mean kind of damaged

Well if you say so. But remember the words you use are because of what comes out of your heart. I dont want to get religious here today. Just watch how you present yourself to others. Then ask yourself, was that really necessary. If not, then you know what to do.

Interesting but let me ask you this do you think you are not damaged in some way? (And don't take this as turning the tables)

No. Next person please.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 10:41:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would you use a gun that could turn people into zombies?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 11:13:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/4/2013 10:41:13 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Would you use a gun that could turn people into zombies?

No. I would rather people be alert and coherent. Zombies irritate me. =)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 1:54:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/4/2013 10:39:55 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/4/2013 7:27:23 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Wanna be friends on facebook?

Don't know ya like that.

If I had Facebook, would you add me? :P

Where do you stand with you beliefs in God?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 1:57:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who's your favorite author? What's your favorite book to read?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2013 1:59:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/4/2013 7:27:23 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Wanna be friends on facebook?

I like your signature.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad