Jump to topic:

Any tips? Suggestions?

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:32:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My post-secondary plans are extremely complicated; it goes like this........... National Guard for eight years, or less than that plus IRR, and then I will attend a two year community college either during or after my service in the military, and then I will enroll in a four-year university, and then......... I don't know. ;-;

My GPA is floating around a 3.75, I am attending as many EC's as I can, and I am already planning for both the SAT and ACT. I plan on taking the ASVAB next month (I'm a sophomore). I am going to take as many weighted courses as I can in junior and senior year. I mean bleh, I'm so worried about my future.

Thanks for the help.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 5:15:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If your future turns out to be exactly that, then there must be something wrong with you. Nothing goes according to plan. Ever.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...