Jump to topic:

Any tips? Suggestions?

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:32:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My post-secondary plans are extremely complicated; it goes like this........... National Guard for eight years, or less than that plus IRR, and then I will attend a two year community college either during or after my service in the military, and then I will enroll in a four-year university, and then......... I don't know. ;-;

My GPA is floating around a 3.75, I am attending as many EC's as I can, and I am already planning for both the SAT and ACT. I plan on taking the ASVAB next month (I'm a sophomore). I am going to take as many weighted courses as I can in junior and senior year. I mean bleh, I'm so worried about my future.

Thanks for the help.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 5:15:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If your future turns out to be exactly that, then there must be something wrong with you. Nothing goes according to plan. Ever.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017