Jump to topic:

Which Child Are You *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 9:43:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Or in other words, do you have any sisters or brothers. Maybe you are the only child.
If so, then tell us your story about growing up with your siblings or alone.
What was your life like. Did you get treated well, or were you often denied. Thanks DDO. =)
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 3:13:32 PM
I am the first born of my siblings ... I have 6 brothers and 8 sisters and 1 unknown sibling because it was miscarried..

It is not always easy being the eldest because if I make one single mess up, my siblings see that and will want to follow. So basically I have influence even though I may not like it at times because I know I'm a sinful person, but by Gods grace I know even in my failures He will have me be the Godly role model for my siblings.

Each of them singly is a blessing to watch grow up spiritually mentally and physically. They all bear their own characteristics in a unique way. Some are similar to each other and to me an some are different than the other and me. But it defines their character as it is. I love each and every single one of them evenly, and I wish I could spend more individual time with them without one thinking I'm favoring one over the other. So as a group setting I get to spend time with them.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 3:24:47 PM
At 10/16/2013 3:13:32 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
I am the first born of my siblings ... I have 6 brothers and 8 sisters and 1 unknown sibling because it was miscarried..

It is not always easy being the eldest because if I make one single mess up, my siblings see that and will want to follow. So basically I have influence even though I may not like it at times because I know I'm a sinful person, but by Gods grace I know even in my failures He will have me be the Godly role model for my siblings.

Each of them singly is a blessing to watch grow up spiritually mentally and physically. They all bear their own characteristics in a unique way. Some are similar to each other and to me an some are different than the other and me. But it defines their character as it is. I love each and every single one of them evenly, and I wish I could spend more individual time with them without one thinking I'm favoring one over the other. So as a group setting I get to spend time with them.

Being the oldest child is not always easy. Thank you for sharing this with us.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 7:47:46 PM
At 10/16/2013 3:24:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/16/2013 3:13:32 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Being the oldest child is not always easy. Thank you for sharing this with us.

No, it is not. But it's still a blessing. :)
And yes, no problem.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 6:35:14 AM
I am the second youngest of 4. I am 16 years old, my eldest who was married last Friday is 27, other is 18, younger is 14. All boys.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:55:26 PM
I am the second oldest, I have a 17 year old brother, a 11 year old sister, and a 4 year old brother.

My siblings get a long well and do everything together, but it seems as if I'm always left out.

I know my siblings really well because I'm homeschooled and I see them all the time.
I'm so fancy, you already know.