Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

1,000 Posts

YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:25:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 11:52:54 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
And I post nudes.

That sounds like an exceedingly compelling incentive not to let this thread top 1k posts.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:30:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.

Believe it or not, you're not my type.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:30:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:29:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Oh, you want me all for yourself. Typical.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in person and all, but no. I'm not interested.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:30:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:30:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.

Believe it or not, you're not my type.

I'm everybody's type.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:31:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:30:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:29:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Oh, you want me all for yourself. Typical.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in person and all, but no. I'm not interested.

Lol
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:31:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:30:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.

Believe it or not, you're not my type.

I'm everybody's type.

Oh, well I'm guessing you're telling me that you're O negative then... But as far as romance goes, no... not my type.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:32:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:31:31 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.

Believe it or not, you're not my type.

I'm everybody's type.

Oh, well I'm guessing you're telling me that you're O negative then... But as far as romance goes, no... not my type.

I dunno can I got 1,000 posts of foreplay, dude.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:33:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:32:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:31:31 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.

Believe it or not, you're not my type.

I'm everybody's type.

Oh, well I'm guessing you're telling me that you're O negative then... But as far as romance goes, no... not my type.

I dunno can I got 1,000 posts of foreplay, dude.

Don't think I'm leading you on. You're not my hit and run.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:35:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:33:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:32:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:31:31 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:30:07 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:28:39 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:25:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What, why?

No one wants to see you naked.

I bet you do really.

Believe it or not, you're not my type.

I'm everybody's type.

Oh, well I'm guessing you're telling me that you're O negative then... But as far as romance goes, no... not my type.

I dunno can I got 1,000 posts of foreplay, dude.

Don't think I'm leading you on. You're not my hit and run.

Jesus...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:38:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Were you trying out one of Vonnegut's tricks there? I'm inclined towards "obviously," but I'm all about honesty, me.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:40:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:38:02 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Were you trying out one of Vonnegut's tricks there? I'm inclined towards "obviously," but I'm all about honesty, me.

There's a problem with honest people, in that while you can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest, the same can not be said for the honest ones. The honest ones might just tell you the truth.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:44:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:40:52 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:38:02 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Were you trying out one of Vonnegut's tricks there? I'm inclined towards "obviously," but I'm all about honesty, me.

There's a problem with honest people, in that while you can always trust a dishonest person to be dishonest, the same can not be said for the honest ones. The honest ones might just tell you the truth.

Hey, I don't just tell the truth now, do I? Just.... when it comes to love, you know?
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:51:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:45:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Why'd you have to go there, though? Seriously, dude.

Sorry to break your heart.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:52:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:51:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:45:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Why'd you have to go there, though? Seriously, dude.

Sorry to break your heart.

I'll look after you, dude.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:56:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:52:51 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:51:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:45:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Why'd you have to go there, though? Seriously, dude.

Sorry to break your heart.

I'll look after you, dude.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:59:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:58:15 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
No, I posted first noob >:D

I posted more meaningfully...
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 1:00:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 12:59:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/20/2013 12:58:15 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
No, I posted first noob >:D

I posted more meaningfully...

Mine was meaningfully, to counteract your silliness.