Jump to topic:

worse than my thoughts!

angii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 1:02:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
yes this is a forum i am making on my life, it's nothing good. all my best friends are having a relation or a damn good male friend where as me, i am a nerd, i am just remembered when someone either has some mean or needs a therapist but when i need someone then... yeah i am of no importance so why bother helping me? i am helping hand that is never helped though i need it pathetically at the moment. my mom is sick and wow we cant find B+ blood for her. all i have ever been good at was studying and guess what i am losing it, no one is satisfied, no one is bothered, yes i am lucky for not being born in a poor, backward family, yes i am lucky for having good parents, no i am not born in some area where the word peace died before i was born but no i am not born in a society that cares about me either, i don't have those small things that make life beautiful, and the worst part is that i am feeling empty, alone, helpless and i just feel like quitting, i can not take all this anymore, i am a jerk to the world and it has always been me and my own self against the world but now i have lost my own self too, so damn GREAT! what a life!
BrOkEn AnGii
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 1:52:42 PM
Yeah, life sucks. Can't let it beat you, though. I dunno, I'd feel even worse about myself then :P
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 11:34:45 AM
At 10/21/2013 1:02:55 PM, angii wrote:
yes this is a forum i am making on my life, it's nothing good. all my best friends are having a relation or a damn good male friend where as me, i am a nerd, i am just remembered when someone either has some mean or needs a therapist but when i need someone then... yeah i am of no importance so why bother helping me? i am helping hand that is never helped though i need it pathetically at the moment. my mom is sick and wow we cant find B+ blood for her. all i have ever been good at was studying and guess what i am losing it, no one is satisfied, no one is bothered, yes i am lucky for not being born in a poor, backward family, yes i am lucky for having good parents, no i am not born in some area where the word peace died before i was born but no i am not born in a society that cares about me either, i don't have those small things that make life beautiful, and the worst part is that i am feeling empty, alone, helpless and i just feel like quitting, i can not take all this anymore, i am a jerk to the world and it has always been me and my own self against the world but now i have lost my own self too, so damn GREAT! what a life!

Hmmmm... Sounds like a call for pity to me.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
angii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 12:18:07 PM
At 10/21/2013 1:52:42 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Yeah, life sucks. Can't let it beat you, though. I dunno, I'd feel even worse about myself then :P

don't, no matter what your life will always be WAY better than mine trust me...!
BrOkEn AnGii
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 5:35:36 PM

Sorry to hear about your mum. Feeling alone is something I don't wish upon anyone on this good green earth. I hope you can find your internal Shangri La and some peace. Keep fighting a good fight.
angii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 5:55:05 AM
At 10/22/2013 5:35:36 PM, slo1 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your mum. Feeling alone is something I don't wish upon anyone on this good green earth. I hope you can find your internal Shangri La and some peace. Keep fighting a good fight.

i wish i could...
BrOkEn AnGii