Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Seen/Done?

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 2:47:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

19:59 in the video.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

I haven't done much of anything. Lol. Reading 11/22/63 in two days might be considered amazing (although I did have a lot of time on my hands).
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 4:46:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

I went camping over the summer and saw not one, but two shooting stars. I had always heard of them but never had seen one. The skies are breathtaking as is when you're far from cities, but add in a couple of those and I don't think there's anything that can beat that.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

You know those kids, that grow up being abused and there's really no way out of it? Yeah, I was one of them. And yes, I am so done with that part of my life. :D It wasn't an easy thing to do but I'm now free to be a human being and it is definitely amazing.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 8:09:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2013 4:46:43 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

I went camping over the summer and saw not one, but two shooting stars. I had always heard of them but never had seen one. The skies are breathtaking as is when you're far from cities, but add in a couple of those and I don't think there's anything that can beat that.

I don't even remember what the starry sky looks like.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

You know those kids, that grow up being abused and there's really no way out of it? Yeah, I was one of them. And yes, I am so done with that part of my life. :D It wasn't an easy thing to do but I'm now free to be a human being and it is definitely amazing.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 12:14:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

Bavaria.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

Probably sex in Bavaria.
Tsar of DDO
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 4:29:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/25/2013 4:46:43 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

I went camping over the summer and saw not one, but two shooting stars. I had always heard of them but never had seen one. The skies are breathtaking as is when you're far from cities, but add in a couple of those and I don't think there's anything that can beat that.

It's amazing how much I take everything for granted. I'm usually in the situation to see most of the night sky, and in certain places I can see the Milky Way as well. Low light pollution ftw.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

You know those kids, that grow up being abused and there's really no way out of it? Yeah, I was one of them. And yes, I am so done with that part of my life. :D It wasn't an easy thing to do but I'm now free to be a human being and it is definitely amazing.

Congratz.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 10:37:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I had a dream come true a couple of times. Like literally. That was a BFD for me. Also one night me and a friend of mine were laying on the floor in my room when a bright light flashed us from the ceiling. I've wondered for years what that might have been. I seriously don't know.

As for the strangest thing I've ever done...I really am pretty lame. So not much here. Put it this way, it's Halloween night, I'm back home, in bed already because I have to open tomorrow for lunch buffet and I'm playing on a borrowed phone. That's how I'm banging Halloween, so. Yeah.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 1:39:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 10:37:35 PM, Beverlee wrote:
I had a dream come true a couple of times. Like literally. That was a BFD for me. Also one night me and a friend of mine were laying on the floor in my room when a bright light flashed us from the ceiling. I've wondered for years what that might have been. I seriously don't know.

Same happened to me in bed. Turned out to be my broken alarm clock momentarily lighting up where I had on my bed- fvck, I forgot the term.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Beverlee
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 2:12:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/3/2013 1:39:11 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:37:35 PM, Beverlee wrote:
I had a dream come true a couple of times. Like literally. That was a BFD for me. Also one night me and a friend of mine were laying on the floor in my room when a bright light flashed us from the ceiling. I've wondered for years what that might have been. I seriously don't know.

Same happened to me in bed. Turned out to be my broken alarm clock momentarily lighting up where I had on my bed- fvck, I forgot the term.

LOL - it's probaby not "bed-fvck!!" But this wasn't a broken light. It must have been a fairy, lol
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:25:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

It's hard to say. Although, once I saw someone show some awesome dance moves in person, it was incredible.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

I caught up on like three weeks of AP work on a single weekend. I also have taken the initiative to do something when everybody else felt like quitting.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Artpop
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 2:36:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/24/2013 11:34:44 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done?

Mother Mary!
......
Yeah, right, lol.