Jump to topic:

This is the bullying relief category.

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 4:54:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
In this forum we can share how we have been bullied, how that made us feel, and how we dealt/deal with that.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 5:55:32 AM
At 10/25/2013 5:22:52 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Never been bullied in any way memorable.

That's great, you can encourage people who have been.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 4:04:37 PM
When I was in the 7th grade, I used to ride the school bus and there was these two guys there that would always pick on these two girls and so even though I didn't know any o them I stood up for those girls. Turned they decided I was more of a joke to them and stated picking on me. They would sit on me and pass gas (*fart*) and would call me names and use whatever utensils to mark on me. I reported them and they left me alone for a little while but then they started up again and this time I fought back with my words. Now I know now that that wasn't right of me because I shouldn't have rewarded evil with evil, but I did because I just got tired of it. And eventually they left me alone. Otherwise I never really had the whole life of being bullied.

But as an encouragement to those that have or are still dealing with bullies, just be strong and keep reporting them or even ignoring them. Eventually they'll get tired of you snitching or ignoring them. They'll do anything though to hit your nerve to react out but if you don't give them that satisfaction then they'll find you a bore and leave you alone. (Hopefully). But just be strong and keep going forward. Who knows you may be their boss one day and they'll have to listen to your command, but I would hope in that time you wouldn't use your power to take vengeance on them because that wouldn't be right either. Hope this helps in some way.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 8:47:20 PM
Turned out that they decided I was more of a joke to them and stated picking on me.

But as an encouragement to those that have or are still dealing with bullies, just be strong and keep reporting them or even ignoring them. Eventually they'll get tired of you snitching or ignoring them. They'll do anything though to hit your nerve to react out but if you don't give them that satisfaction then they'll find you a bore and leave you alone. (Hopefully). But just be strong and keep going forward. Who knows you may be their boss one day and they'll have to listen to your command, but I would hope in that time you wouldn't use your power to take vengeance on them because that wouldn't be right either.

Wow, that must have been awful. Thanks for the encouragement though.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 10:09:37 PM
At 10/25/2013 8:47:20 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
Turned out that they decided I was more of a joke to them and stated picking on me.

But as an encouragement to those that have or are still dealing with bullies, just be strong and keep reporting them or even ignoring them. Eventually they'll get tired of you snitching or ignoring them. They'll do anything though to hit your nerve to react out but if you don't give them that satisfaction then they'll find you a bore and leave you alone. (Hopefully). But just be strong and keep going forward. Who knows you may be their boss one day and they'll have to listen to your command, but I would hope in that time you wouldn't use your power to take vengeance on them because that wouldn't be right either.

Wow, that must have been awful. Thanks for the encouragement though.

No problem. :) Hope it is helpful for anyone who is struggling with this kind of things. God bless.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 10:53:32 PM
I was bullied by people I thought were my friends. They almost drove me to suicide. I still love them, and hope they are saved.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 11:41:08 PM
At 10/25/2013 10:53:32 PM, Sitara wrote:
I was bullied by people I thought were my friends. They almost drove me to suicide. I still love them, and hope they are saved.

That's great that you have such a forgiving heart. :)
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:03:10 AM
At 10/25/2013 11:41:08 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

I am still working on forgiveness, but thanks. Can we be friends? I'm sorry.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:05:43 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:03:10 AM, Sitara wrote:

Yes we can be friends! I didn't realize, and I didn't mean to hurt you.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:10:21 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:05:43 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 10/26/2013 12:03:10 AM, Sitara wrote:

Yes we can be friends! I didn't realize, and I didn't mean to hurt you.
Water under the bridge. How you been?
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 12:17:54 AM
At 10/26/2013 12:14:03 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
Water under the bridge. How you been?

Good and busy. :) How about you?

Getting better. :)
DestroyingAngel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 11:45:36 AM
Was bullied throughout sceondary school (4/5 years)
because of the way I looked, so when I came up to someone, they would give me this look like: "Really? Why is she even talking to us?"
I only got through it by swearing and answering back to the dumb you-know-whos (I would swear but not allowed)

Any teacher that says: ignore them then they'll stop - is full of crap, because I will say this now, IGNORING ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK... take this from someone who knows only to well...the only reason im still here is because of my family...I didn't even have any friends and I still survived! What are the chances?
DestrAng.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 1:07:27 PM
It doesn't matter how "cool" or "popular" someone is anywhere, because if they harm their fellow human being in any evil way, therefore degrading their human dignity, they will always be below you.

Knowing that they are below you, and not you below them, take the time to teach them to respect and be nice to others. Do this by respecting and being nice to them, no matter how harsh they me be.

I know, it sounds cheesy and difficult, but it is the way; maybe not to keep bullies away, but to show them that good exists even in the most seemingly insignificant people, who turn out to be the most important and most significant of all.
Nolite Timere
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 1:35:47 AM
I know, it sounds cheesy and difficult, but it is the way; maybe not to keep bullies away, but to show them that good exists even in the most seemingly insignificant people, who turn out to be the most important and most significant of all.

That actually is very wise advice.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 1:37:33 AM
Any teacher that says: ignore them then they'll stop - is full of crap, because I will say this now, IGNORING ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK... take this from someone who knows only to well...the only reason im still here is because of my family...I didn't even have any friends and I still survived! What are the chances?

Do you have any suggestions for people who don't have the best family relationships?
DestroyingAngel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 5:55:24 PM
At 10/27/2013 1:37:33 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

Do you have any suggestions for people who don't have the best family relationships?

the only reason im still here is because of my family
Well...over the years some of my family relationships have gotten worse, so now there are only a select few I can talk to.
Do you have any select family members who you can trust completely ?
If not, then I tough it out, whether my family likes it or not. I only learned to become tough after being independant. Trust me, this could be a great strength for you, family or not.
Take this from someone who had a serious bout of depression, thinking that everyone was against you even your family. Take pride in who you are.
DestrAng.
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 6:23:01 PM

I do, all my immediate family members are very kind. But I was posing that question in general.
DestroyingAngel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 6:25:17 PM
At 10/27/2013 6:23:01 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:

I do, all my immediate family members are very kind. But I was posing that question in general.

Okay, as long as you aren't being bullied and don't trust your family (Yikes, do I have problems...) I swear I'm not crazy!
DestrAng.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 10:08:24 PM
If someone keeps bullying you, say nice things to them every time and do nice things for them. Eventually they'll feel like stupid and leave you alone.
"Good Times" ~ Max
arielle13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 1:47:04 PM
I got bullied a lot from the time i was little and up until last year. I got diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I feel like it took a lot from who I am. Honestly I started cutting myself and I was very suicidal for a while. Music was the thing that helped me out the most, it helped me realize that someone can relate to what i was going through. Im SLOWLY getting better but at least I can smile and not let little things get me down.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 3:12:13 PM
At 10/29/2013 1:47:04 PM, arielle13 wrote:
I got bullied a lot from the time i was little and up until last year. I got diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I feel like it took a lot from who I am. Honestly I started cutting myself and I was very suicidal for a while. Music was the thing that helped me out the most, it helped me realize that someone can relate to what i was going through. Im SLOWLY getting better but at least I can smile and not let little things get me down.

I'm sorry to hear this, if you ever need to talk just let me know. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max