Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KENNY (you bastards)!

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 7:42:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
...

I don't know if this is a sad ploy to garner attention or posts indicative of some sort of brain damage. Either way my pity levels are rising quickly.
Ayyuba
Posts: 218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 4:56:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/26/2013 7:42:28 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
...

I don't know if this is a sad ploy to garner attention or posts indicative of some sort of brain damage. Either way my pity levels are rising quickly.

A sense of humor. You have none.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:16:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 4:56:44 PM, Ayyuba wrote:
At 10/26/2013 7:42:28 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
...

I don't know if this is a sad ploy to garner attention or posts indicative of some sort of brain damage. Either way my pity levels are rising quickly.

A sense of humor. You have none.

i can confidently say that CP has a really good sense of humor
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:20:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling

oh my god your alive
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:26:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:20:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling

oh my god your alive

well duh, the afterlife doesn't have wi-fi... at least so i've heard, you never really know though, do you?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:27:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:26:09 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling

oh my god your alive

well duh, the afterlife doesn't have wi-fi... at least so i've heard, you never really know though, do you?

just kill your iphone while you die and use the hotspot in the afterlife
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:38:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:27:43 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:26:09 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling

oh my god your alive

well duh, the afterlife doesn't have wi-fi... at least so i've heard, you never really know though, do you?

just kill your iphone while you die and use the hotspot in the afterlife

Use a samsung galaxy now bruh, much better
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:39:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:38:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:27:43 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:26:09 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling

oh my god your alive

well duh, the afterlife doesn't have wi-fi... at least so i've heard, you never really know though, do you?

just kill your iphone while you die and use the hotspot in the afterlife

Use a samsung galaxy now bruh, much better

meh
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:43:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:39:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:38:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:27:43 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:26:09 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:20:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and i'm still alive... feel this has been done before... just deja vu feeling

oh my god your alive

well duh, the afterlife doesn't have wi-fi... at least so i've heard, you never really know though, do you?

just kill your iphone while you die and use the hotspot in the afterlife

Use a samsung galaxy now bruh, much better

meh

And i actually have a computer now too *gasp* but i still use the phone almost all the time haha
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
YYW
Posts: 36,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 9:16:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/26/2013 4:48:02 AM, Sitara wrote:
You bastards! ;)

Motherfuckershould have stood his ground

trollolol
Tsar of DDO