Jump to topic:

Meeting Danielle...

tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 2:05:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Maikuru and I went to New York this week for a Broadway show and decided to meet Danielle, since she's from the area. So we get to the bar and she's nowhere to be seen. We're sitting there, chatting, and I feel someone come up behind me and say "Give me your money". I turn around and I was like "Oh, hey, haha" and we kind of laughed it off but it was super awkward and weird.

So we all order our drinks and it was like... 1 in the afternoon so Maik and I got coffees. This girl orders a pitcher for herself and she's just knocking it back like it's water or something. Within half an hour she was allllll over me, trying to kiss me and I was like "No, Danielle, stop." When Maik went to the washroom she acted like he was the reason I wouldn't make out with her and I had to tell her seriously, no, I'm not a lesbian.

I was really uncomfortable by the time Maik got back from the washroom, and we'd coordinated a "safe phrase" to say for when we wanted to leave.

"So... have you heard from Steven? I don't think he's doing well... AT ALL."

He got the hint and we said our goodbyes, vowing to never meet anyone else on DDO ever again.

Just kidding. Danielle was awesome and we had a blast ^_^ I think we made DDO history :p

http://oi41.tinypic.com...
yang.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 2:22:05 PM
That's awesome. We need to just get DDO together and form a commune.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 3:45:06 PM
Good thing that she didn't pull a knife on you.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 7:35:10 AM
Haha bossy, I was hoping an older member would get the homage to Rob and Cosmic :p

The irony of this meeting is I seem to recall a thread where people were saying who they wanted to meet, and Danielle explicitly said she didn't want to meet me :p Success!
yang.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 7:51:24 AM
If we could have met royal while we were there, it would have torn the fabric of space-time.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 10:35:02 AM
At 10/26/2013 2:05:16 PM, tulle wrote:
Maikuru and I went to New York this week for a Broadway show and decided to meet Danielle, since she's from the area. So we get to the bar and she's nowhere to be seen. We're sitting there, chatting, and I feel someone come up behind me and say "Give me your money". I turn around and I was like "Oh, hey, haha" and we kind of laughed it off but it was super awkward and weird.

So we all order our drinks and it was like... 1 in the afternoon so Maik and I got coffees. This girl orders a pitcher for herself and she's just knocking it back like it's water or something. Within half an hour she was allllll over me, trying to kiss me and I was like "No, Danielle, stop." When Maik went to the washroom she acted like he was the reason I wouldn't make out with her and I had to tell her seriously, no, I'm not a lesbian.

I was really uncomfortable by the time Maik got back from the washroom, and we'd coordinated a "safe phrase" to say for when we wanted to leave.

"So... have you heard from Steven? I don't think he's doing well... AT ALL."

He got the hint and we said our goodbyes, vowing to never meet anyone else on DDO ever again.

Just kidding. Danielle was awesome and we had a blast ^_^ I think we made DDO history :p

http://oi41.tinypic.com...

(shyly reading this...)