Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

An old friend died. :'(

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 3:54:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Sorry to hear that :/
You okay?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 8:35:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's really awful. Death is a natural and inevitable part of life, but that doesn't really offer much condolences when we're grieving.

"When Chuang Tzu"s wife died, his friend Hui Tzu came to offer his condolences and found Chuang Tzu hunkered down, drumming on a potter pan and singing.

Hui Tzu said, "You lived with her, raised children with her, and grew old together. Even weeping is not enough, but now you are drumming and singing. Is it a bit too much?"

Chuang Tzu said, "That is not how it is. When she just died, how could I not feel grief? But I looked deeply into it and saw that she was lifeless before she was born. She was also formless and there was not any energy. Somewhere in the vast imperceptible universe there was a change, an infusion of energy, and then she was born into form, and into life. Now the form has changed again, and she is dead. Such death and life are like the natural cycle of the four seasons. My dead wife is now resting between heaven and earth. If I wail at the top of my voice to express my grief, it would certainly show a failure to understand what is fated. Therefore I stopped."
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 9:38:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 3:54:24 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Sorry to hear that :/
You okay?

Not really. She was a better person than me. I should have been the one to die. No, I am not suicidal, just saying.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 9:41:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 9:38:48 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:54:24 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Sorry to hear that :/
You okay?

Not really. She was a better person than me. I should have been the one to die. No, I am not suicidal, just saying.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened to her? If you don't kind mind me asking?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 9:53:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 9:41:42 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 9:38:48 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:54:24 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Sorry to hear that :/
You okay?

Not really. She was a better person than me. I should have been the one to die. No, I am not suicidal, just saying.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened to her? If you don't kind mind me asking?
I have not found out yet. I know that she had health problems.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 9:53:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 9:53:17 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 9:41:42 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 9:38:48 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:54:24 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Sorry to hear that :/
You okay?

Not really. She was a better person than me. I should have been the one to die. No, I am not suicidal, just saying.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened to her? If you don't kind mind me asking?
I have not found out yet. I know that she had health problems.

Oh, I see.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 11:21:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

Don't worry about him.... K?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 11:23:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 11:21:11 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

Don't worry about him.... K?

K. Love you.
Subutai
Posts: 3,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 10:15:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

Cynicism transcends ideology.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:25:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

Don't people laugh anymore? It's good for the sole and a great tension reliever.

When my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer (and mind you, I weigh almost 300 lbs), I asked her, in front of my two brothers, "Um, I don't have to run in any of those marathons, do I?"

We laughed.
My work here is, finally, done.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 11:23:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/

Compassion for someone who both bashed me (ignorantly) for my political views and then called me a stupid b!tch? No thanks.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 11:27:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Your actions were actually rather typically conservative, though. Furthermore, good job being a d*ck, dude.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 12:16:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 11:23:01 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/

Compassion for someone who both bashed me (ignorantly) for my political views and then called me a stupid b!tch? No thanks.

Okay, that's fine ... Your right it's not right that she treated you that way or said harsh messed up things to you, but as Christians (since you say you are), we are to forgive speak in love and be patient with others and remember everyday that when we say or do things to offend God that He's quick to forgive and still love us unconditionally even though we don't deserve it. So remember that the next time you wanna retaliate or do something back to someone. Do to others as you would want done to you. What if it was you that lost someone you cared about that died? Would you want someone being imcompassionate in telling you things just because they wanna be harsh to you, or to make fun of you, or pick at you or get back at you? I don't think so. Right? Or would you? I don't think you would like it any either. So please, if you don't have nothing nice to don't say it all especially if it's towards someone who's going through something hard. Even if they did mistreat you.

However, I'm sorry that you had to deal with that from her too. But just try to understand. Two wrongs don't make a right. And anything that I've shared here with you is taken in offense, please forgive me because I'm not here to offen but to help out. Hope you know that. :) and btw, it's nice seeing you around too.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 12:32:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 12:16:04 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 11:23:01 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/

Compassion for someone who both bashed me (ignorantly) for my political views and then called me a stupid b!tch? No thanks.

Okay, that's fine ... Your right it's not right that she treated you that way or said harsh messed up things to you, but as Christians (since you say you are), we are to forgive speak in love and be patient with others and remember everyday that when we say or do things to offend God that He's quick to forgive and still love us unconditionally even though we don't deserve it. So remember that the next time you wanna retaliate or do something back to someone. Do to others as you would want done to you. What if it was you that lost someone you cared about that died? Would you want someone being imcompassionate in telling you things just because they wanna be harsh to you, or to make fun of you, or pick at you or get back at you? I don't think so. Right? Or would you? I don't think you would like it any either. So please, if you don't have nothing nice to don't say it all especially if it's towards someone who's going through something hard. Even if they did mistreat you.

However, I'm sorry that you had to deal with that from her too. But just try to understand. Two wrongs don't make a right. And anything that I've shared here with you is taken in offense, please forgive me because I'm not here to offen but to help out. Hope you know that. :) and btw, it's nice seeing you around too.

Thanks for the sermon.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 2:07:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Out of curiosity, Sitara, why did you feel the need to post this on a forum where half the people are likely to poke fun at the event?
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:05:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

You are disgusting. Fvcking wow. My friend dying is not petty.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:06:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/
It is a@@holes like that who make me hate humanity.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:08:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 11:23:01 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/

Compassion for someone who both bashed me (ignorantly) for my political views and then called me a stupid b!tch? No thanks.

you deserved it for how you treated me. You God damn deserved it for laughing about my friend dying.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:08:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 11:27:27 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Your actions were actually rather typically conservative, though. Furthermore, good job being a d*ck, dude.

Thanks Doc. This is why I hate conservatives with a passion. A God damn passion, I tell you.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:10:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 12:16:04 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 11:23:01 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 11:14:14 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/31/2013 10:43:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/31/2013 1:03:59 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:33:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 11:16:49 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/27/2013 3:09:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/27/2013 2:38:04 PM, Atrag wrote:
At 10/27/2013 6:06:26 AM, Sitara wrote:
An old friend of mine died. I don't understand why this happened. I love her so much. :'(

Probably because she was old.

LOL

Typical conservative. You have zero compassion. My friend dying is not funny!

I never said it was, I laughed at a joke.

Why bring politics into this at all? lol

I can say the same thing: typical liberal politicizing petty emotional things.

My friend dying is not petty, you stupid b1tch.

In the grand scheme of things it is. Everyone dies.

As true as this may be, where's your compassion though? :/

Compassion for someone who both bashed me (ignorantly) for my political views and then called me a stupid b!tch? No thanks.

Okay, that's fine ... Your right it's not right that she treated you that way or said harsh messed up things to you, but as Christians (since you say you are), we are to forgive speak in love and be patient with others and remember everyday that when we say or do things to offend God that He's quick to forgive and still love us unconditionally even though we don't deserve it. So remember that the next time you wanna retaliate or do something back to someone. Do to others as you would want done to you. What if it was you that lost someone you cared about that died? Would you want someone being imcompassionate in telling you things just because they wanna be harsh to you, or to make fun of you, or pick at you or get back at you? I don't think so. Right? Or would you? I don't think you would like it any either. So please, if you don't have nothing nice to don't say it all especially if it's towards someone who's going through something hard. Even if they did mistreat you.

However, I'm sorry that you had to deal with that from her too. But just try to understand. Two wrongs don't make a right. And anything that I've shared here with you is taken in offense, please forgive me because I'm not here to offen but to help out. Hope you know that. :) and btw, it's nice seeing you around too.

Wrong. I only said that sh1t beccause or she laughed about my friend dying, and I had every right to do so. I had every God damn right. People like him are why I hate Christian and conservatives.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:12:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 2:07:01 PM, Volkov wrote:
Out of curiosity, Sitara, why did you feel the need to post this on a forum where half the people are likely to poke fun at the event?

Out of curiousity, why the fvck should I be afraid to talk about this? is humanity that God damn vile that we are not safe anymore? I think so.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:14:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/31/2013 2:07:01 PM, Volkov wrote:
Out of curiosity, Sitara, why did you feel the need to post this on a forum where half the people are likely to poke fun at the event?

Out of curiosity, dear con, why do you defend people who would make fun of this? God damn Christ, that is not right.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 6:18:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/2/2013 6:14:13 AM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/31/2013 2:07:01 PM, Volkov wrote:
Out of curiosity, Sitara, why did you feel the need to post this on a forum where half the people are likely to poke fun at the event?

Out of curiosity, dear con, why do you defend people who would make fun of this? God damn Christ, that is not right.

I don't think I was defending anyone, I was simply asking a question that you chose to respond with cuss words and accusations. The fact is that from what I've seen, you've been on this site long enough to know how some people are, not to mention the internet as a whole, yet you decide to post things like this anyways. Why?