Jump to topic:

I took a few personality tests

TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 1:35:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't know how accurate they are, but here are my results.

They are on this site: http://personality-testing.info...

According to the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale, I'm more psychopathic then 76% of the population.

I scored 43 out of 100 on the Machiavellian test, so apparently I think there are "people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation."

I scored a 42 out of 60 on the consideration of future consequences which is odd:
Being an intentionalist, It was hard taking it.

I got a 21/45 on the Emotional Intelligence test, so apparently I'm in the bottom 25% of reading emotions,

And I got a 12/40 on the Narcissistic personality test, so I'm more narccissistic then 50.3% of the population.

Anyone else taken Personality tests?

Are these tests accurate?

Anything else?

If so, say it in the Space below.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 2:16:30 PM
"Are these tests accurate?"
No.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 2:57:09 PM
36/45 for the Emotional Intelligence test. Better than 99.8274% of people who took it. I'd say I went through it a bit quickly, too, though, only thinking about were they related at times rather than if they'd be related as regards people.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:08:14 PM
So,,, just for fun I took some of the tests.

Self-Monitoring 5/25 which means I value staying true to self and not willing to change anything about me just to get approval from people.

Dark Triad Personality
a. Narcissistic 13%
b. Machiavellianism 3.4%
c. Psychopathy 5.2%

First time taking a personality test.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:09:18 PM
At 10/30/2013 1:35:41 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I don't know how accurate they are, but here are my results.

They are on this site: http://personality-testing.info...

According to the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale, I'm more psychopathic then 76% of the population.

I scored 43 out of 100 on the Machiavellian test, so apparently I think there are "people who will hold out for the goodness of the world and avoid manipulation."

I scored a 42 out of 60 on the consideration of future consequences which is odd:
Being an intentionalist, It was hard taking it.

I got a 21/45 on the Emotional Intelligence test, so apparently I'm in the bottom 25% of reading emotions,

And I got a 12/40 on the Narcissistic personality test, so I'm more narccissistic then 50.3% of the population.

Anyone else taken Personality tests?

Are these tests accurate?

Anything else?

If so, say it in the Space below.

As of them being accurate, not sure.. Maybe slightly, but then again I wouldn't rely on them..
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:14:31 PM
I'm also apparently high Machiavellian, but I'm just adding more weight to my answers than is accounted for by these tests.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:26:28 PM
Cool thread!!

Now I get to see how other people are, lol. I'll show mine, too, since it's fair.

Narcissistic Personality: I scored a little low, at 10, or higher than 40.1% of respondents. The average for an Adult is 15.3. I don't really think I have THAT low of self esteem, but it's possible.

Big Five: I am Agreeable! I score in the 91 percentile with that. Everything else was boring - I'm not careful (20th percentile), I am normal with being neurotic, and not too secretive. Blah, but pretty close to what I think.

Machiavelli: I am a sap, lol. I got 51 out of 100, and Machiavelli would get mad at me. I think this is pretty accurate.

The Multidimensional Sexuality Scale is just for me.
But I really can't tell if it is accurate with my life anyway, because a lot of these questions are for people who are sexually active, and people who have had multiple partners, none of which applies in my case.

That's all I had time for, but these are fun; like reading Cosmo, lol DEF will try some more later!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:52:04 PM
My IQ has been calculated as 135, bitches. Completely messed up the first bit too, smoking cigarettes.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:56:31 PM
I scored 19/40 on the Narcissistic Test. I was mostly narcissistic in authority and exhibition.

I only scored 23/40 on the Emotional Intelligence, which is very odd because I find myself to be very experienced and most times correct when reading other people's emotions.

Consideration of Future Consequences Test I scored a 40/60

60/100 on the Machiavellian Test

15/25 on self-monitoring scale

23/30 on the Self Esteem Scale
Nolite Timere
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:22:43 PM
My best on the personality was openness
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:31:39 PM
I guess you can't really count the second time but I hit 142. F*cked it up again, though!

Well, that was a bit of a boost for the day. I was starting to think I was just crazy.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:32:57 PM
At 10/30/2013 4:52:04 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
My IQ has been calculated as 135, bitches. Completely messed up the first bit too, smoking cigarettes.

" This test can accurately diagnose IQs in the range 70 - 130. "

You broke the test. Now we'll have to get a new one.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:33:31 PM
At 10/30/2013 5:32:57 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 10/30/2013 4:52:04 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

" This test can accurately diagnose IQs in the range 70 - 130. "

You broke the test. Now we'll have to get a new one.

Yeah, stupid test lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:39:40 PM
My Dark Triad Test Results:

TraitScorePercentile

Narcissism1.38.1 percentile
Narcissism is an egotistical preoccupation with self.

Machiavellianism1.6 20.5 percentile.
Machiavellianism is a tendancy to be manipulative and deceitful.

Psychopathy0.913.3 percentile.
Psychopathy reflects shallow emotional responses.

How interesting.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:45:13 PM
At 10/30/2013 3:05:35 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
That narcissism test isn't accurate, lol.

What was your score
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:47:41 PM
At 10/30/2013 5:45:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

What was your score

Very high, lol. Again, you can't be a narcissist if you're willing to die for what you believe in. That kinda defeats the whole point of narcissism.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:50:59 PM
At 10/30/2013 5:47:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

What was your score

Very high, lol. Again, you can't be a narcissist if you're willing to die for what you believe in. That kinda defeats the whole point of narcissism.

The questions in it were actually very well chosen if you answered like you did then i don't know how inaccurate it is as you think it is
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:51:20 PM
Extraversion: 1.1
Conscientiousness: 3
Neuroticism: 1.6
Agreeableness: 2.8
Openness : 3.7

6/40 for the Narcissistic test.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:52:47 PM
At 10/30/2013 5:50:59 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/30/2013 5:47:41 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

What was your score

The questions in it were actually very well chosen if you answered like you did then i don't know how inaccurate it is as you think it is

Never asked me was I willing to die for what I believe in.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 9:52:39 PM
Problems with these tests is that I am smart enough to decipher which question corresponds to what idea, and how to answer it if I want to achieve a specific result. That's the problems with psychopath tests- everybody wants to be a psychopath, but very few people actually are.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 10:00:14 PM
At 10/30/2013 9:52:39 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Problems with these tests is that I am smart enough to decipher which question corresponds to what idea, and how to answer it if I want to achieve a specific result. That's the problems with psychopath tests- everybody wants to be a psychopath, but very few people actually are.

Everybody wants to be a psychopath?

I think I'm fairly content not being a psychopath (assuming that I'm not one).
Debate.org Moderator
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 10:16:27 PM
At 10/30/2013 5:03:40 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Someone else do the IQ test, lol. That's the first one I've done in years.

I actually started it, but then didn't finish.
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 10:18:18 PM
At 10/30/2013 10:00:14 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 10/30/2013 9:52:39 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Everybody wants to be a psychopath?

Nope.

I think I'm fairly content not being a psychopath (assuming that I'm not one).

Me too.
"Good Times" ~ Max