Jump to topic:

Halloween Costume

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 2:31:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So you spent the night walking around with a knife? I was once convinced to go out at the last minute on Halloween and subsequently ended up going out in a tracksuit, looking particularly scummy to begin with and so I just added to that for a costume - for the laugh if anything. I wouldn't have even got in anywhere only one of my mates was dressed up as Amy Winehouse and he was pretty impressive. Anyway it ended up a pretty good night. I reduced my scumminess once I'd been let in and spent the night telling people I owned the club. (You know they're generally much stricter on dress code.) Got this sexy little cavewoman's number and everything. And then some posh d*ckhead, much bigger than me, decided he might try to take his revenge against the element I portrayed, the nightclub being a rather fancy one. He tried to back me up against a wall, coming at me with his head stuck out.....All said I broke his nose with a headbutt and got arrested.

Halloween might stir something in me actually, thinking about it.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 2:34:17 PM
In fairness I'm never violent unless it's to spit in the face of some other violently controlling retard. And I never initiate, so...
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 4:17:13 PM
I went as zombie Trayvon
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler