Jump to topic:

Chatroulette.

Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 12:44:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What are anonymous chatting sites like CR or Omegle like? I'm thinking about trying them, but I don't want to see some dude stroking his dick.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 1:09:46 PM
They're ok if you only use chatting. I don't do video.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 1:17:55 PM
At 11/3/2013 1:09:46 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Fvck that, that ruins the fun.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 6:05:34 PM
At 11/3/2013 1:17:55 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 11/3/2013 1:09:46 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Fvck that, that ruins the fun.

Then you're gonna see junk jiggling.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 8:19:24 PM
I had some friends of mine (girls) who had a game with chat roulette. Every time they saw a penis, they took a shot. It was not long before both were completely smashed.

I never partook in the game. Too many weird fvcking people. WAY too many weird fvcking people.

I did see one episode of this guy who would post videos of him trolling chat roulette where he would do a strip tease from behind (where he was wearing a bra and tights), and then he would turn around and reveal that he was, in fact, a dude.

Watching people react to that was priceless. But, that's the extent of my use with chat roulette... watching people post troll reaction videos of it on youtube.
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 9:49:23 PM
At 11/3/2013 8:19:24 PM, YYW wrote:
I had some friends of mine (girls) who had a game with chat roulette. Every time they saw a penis, they took a shot. It was not long before both were completely smashed.

I never partook in the game. Too many weird fvcking people. WAY too many weird fvcking people.

I did see one episode of this guy who would post videos of him trolling chat roulette where he would do a strip tease from behind (where he was wearing a bra and tights), and then he would turn around and reveal that he was, in fact, a dude.

Watching people react to that was priceless. But, that's the extent of my use with chat roulette... watching people post troll reaction videos of it on youtube.

A few friends and I did something similar some time ago. Omegle never really gets old.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 9:50:26 PM
At 11/3/2013 9:49:23 PM, Noumena wrote:

A few friends and I did something similar some time ago. Omegle never really gets old.

Not really sure what Omegle is...
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 10:16:11 PM
At 11/3/2013 9:50:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2013 9:49:23 PM, Noumena wrote:

Not really sure what Omegle is...

Have you ever been on?
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 10:28:11 PM
Lots of dickks. Fun to troll by wearing masks and stuff. Whenever we would see a peniss, my friend and I would yell 'tiny!!!" or something equally offensive
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2013 11:27:40 PM
At 11/3/2013 12:44:13 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
What are anonymous chatting sites like CR or Omegle like?

http://img31.imageshack.us...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 1:15:47 AM

Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 11:29:40 AM
I've been on omegle twice. Its fun to guess which one would be a d1ck pic before the picture loads completely, and skip it before it loads. Kind of like a improvised version of a kid game I used to play. I haven't ever seen a completely loaded picture on. #Champ #GiveMeTheNobelAlready #Yolo #Swag
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 10:38:52 PM
At 11/4/2013 11:29:40 AM, Cermank wrote:
I've been on omegle twice. Its fun to guess which one would be a d1ck pic before the picture loads completely, and skip it before it loads. Kind of like a improvised version of a kid game I used to play. I haven't ever seen a completely loaded picture on. #Champ #GiveMeTheNobelAlready #Yolo #Swag

What kinds of games did you play as a kid?
/
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 10:39:13 PM
At 11/4/2013 10:14:43 AM, YYW wrote:
I didn't know what Omegle was... and now I do.

Elaborate
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 10:54:25 PM
At 11/4/2013 10:39:13 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 11/4/2013 10:14:43 AM, YYW wrote:
I didn't know what Omegle was... and now I do.

Elaborate

It was explained, sort of, via the thread.

I also read the Urban Dictionary Explanation.

I'm quite sure that I'm not missing anything, having still never been on it.
Tsar of DDO
Artpop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 2:34:42 PM
I used Chatroulette with my friends a few times and had fun with it. You can find some interesting people there, who are actually pretty funny. I recommend you the site, but if you're doing it alone, it is boring.