Find out Peoples Perspective of You!

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:22:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alright I have a new DDO game to play!
Basically you comment what you think of the person who posted before you.
Example:
X posts first.
Y gives opinion of X.
Z gives opinion of Y.
X gives opinion of Z.
Repeat, except with more people obviously.

The only rule is that there can be no other post here except for opinion of people, this means you can't respond to people's opinions!
Nolite Timere
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 9:32:25 AM
^ Pessimist.

Don't worry though, that's only on Tuesdays.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 1:23:15 PM
Whoever does YYW say that he's a sharply intelligent social navigator. Just for lulz, not voicing a personal perspective now or anything.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 1:28:52 PM
At 11/7/2013 1:23:15 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Whoever does YYW say that he's a sharply intelligent social navigator. Just for lulz, not voicing a personal perspective now or anything.

A sharply intelligent social navigator? What exactly do you mean by "social navigator"?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 1:49:28 PM
There are two sorts of people as regards means: the social and the industrial. You're social. Of course the two sorts aren't to be in any way completely distinct from each other, but there's a nice framework for you again, YYW.

A rather clear illustration of this is how idiots generally tend to be very loud. Now, that's not to lump all social navigators in with idiots, rather you're immediately seeing compensation, in the face of poor results in school, as regards survival. They're putting themselves out there for whatever's out there. I have a friend who prides himself on asking people directions; it's ridiculous.

And there's also the whole game that's rigged up around a fella's ability to get girls - same thing.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 1:53:33 PM
The female is also generally a social rather than an industrial navigator. No sexism, just truth.

I'd imagine the whole being chased thing fits nicely into a god-complex of theirs, too, into a defiance in the face of physically superior specimens.

Everything is dumb lol
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 2:00:43 PM
^ Smarter then Inferno, maybe.

I still haven't decided on that one, but I do think his reincarnation thread and argument from evil square circles were unparalleled in beauty.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 3:01:39 PM
^teetering scale

I'll make a friend or foe choice on you andoctuir eventually.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 3:37:56 PM
^I have never interacted with or paid any attention to the above member. Next!
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 4:07:08 PM
^ I can honestly say I haven't really formulated an opinion on you. I don't remember you much from posts or debates.

Note: Guys this game is only for posting opinions of the person who last posted. Please don't make additional posts besides that.
Nolite Timere
teddy2013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 5:04:40 PM
XxcryptoXx, Very kind hearted person, polite, intelligent, stands for his beliefs even when they are not popular. Do not see pessimistic, only things mentioned above.

Wanted to post this, but a little afraid of what others may say about me, but I can handle it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 7:59:48 PM
At 11/7/2013 1:49:28 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
There are two sorts of people as regards means: the social and the industrial. You're social. Of course the two sorts aren't to be in any way completely distinct from each other, but there's a nice framework for you again, YYW.

A rather clear illustration of this is how idiots generally tend to be very loud. Now, that's not to lump all social navigators in with idiots, rather you're immediately seeing compensation, in the face of poor results in school, as regards survival. They're putting themselves out there for whatever's out there. I have a friend who prides himself on asking people directions; it's ridiculous.

And there's also the whole game that's rigged up around a fella's ability to get girls - same thing.

I think you're trying to be provocative, so I'll let that go.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 6:35:42 AM
YYW: You're extremely sincere, and have a high tolerance for bullsh!t as long as it is not borne out of ignorance. I love your interactions with medic lol. Chill, and fun to interact with.

Also, you honestly have one of the coolest names I've ever heard.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 6:55:00 AM
^Cermank is one of the few really intelligent people here, and probably has the best personality. Very nice in conversation. She's also Indian. Very, very Indian. Mmmmmm.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 7:49:57 AM
^Intelligent, depressed, anti-social person who likes to make others feel bad. Should focus on working hard at something like writing novels instead of DDO.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 8:24:29 AM
^High on life, hyper social, usually lazy with his arguments (just posting videos, etc.), stone cold muthafuckah
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 8:24:38 AM
^Slut. Highly disprove of using women as sex toys, yet am impressed on how you go about it. I admire your work ethic greatly. Your views on anarchism are interesting to say the least.
Nolite Timere
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 8:25:34 AM
At 11/8/2013 8:24:38 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
^Slut. Highly disprove of using women as sex toys, yet am impressed on how you go about it. I admire your work ethic greatly. Your views on anarchism are interesting to say the least.

Is that at WSA?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 8:25:49 AM
At 11/8/2013 8:24:29 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
^High on life, hyper social, usually lazy with his arguments (just posting videos, etc.), stone cold muthafuckah

I accidentally made one for WSA also. So here's one for Robert.

Hilarious, witty, and a great fun to talk to. Intelligent also.
Nolite Timere
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 9:31:19 AM
At 11/8/2013 8:25:49 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Crypto:

More conservative than I think is healthy for anyone to be, but seems friendly enough. Probably would make some girl very happy as her boyfriend, because of his personality.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 10:01:03 AM
At 11/7/2013 7:59:48 PM, YYW wrote:

;D
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 10:19:44 AM
At 11/8/2013 10:01:03 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

;D

I think I'll reevaluate you.

[This remainder of this post can only be seen by DDO Platinum members.]
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 10:27:50 AM
At 11/8/2013 10:19:44 AM, YYW wrote:
At 11/8/2013 10:01:03 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

;D

I think I'll reevaluate you.

[This remainder of this post can only be seen by DDO Platinum members.]

Cute. My evaluation wasn't to provoke really so much as to speak in circles, lol.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 4:02:14 PM
At 11/8/2013 9:31:19 AM, YYW wrote:

Crypto:

More conservative than I think is healthy for anyone to be, but seems friendly enough. Probably would make some girl very happy as her boyfriend, because of his personality.

YYW:

Cool, nice, and smart. A little too passionate about some things, but who isn't?
Nolite Timere
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 12:07:47 PM
At 11/8/2013 4:02:14 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 11/8/2013 9:31:19 AM, YYW wrote:

Crypto:

YYW:

Cool, nice, and smart. A little too passionate about some things, but who isn't?

Not to sure about this guys sanity.....nah your cool. Fun to talk too and fun to see your opinions.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:40:14 PM
On cybertron1998:

I think all in all you're a pretty cool kid. Reasonable, smart, level headed and you have a good sense of judgement. You post interesting things in the forums and I enjoy your perspective on things. Keep it up!
Ayyuba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 12:11:49 AM
At 11/9/2013 10:40:14 PM, YYW wrote:
On cybertron1998:

I think all in all you're a pretty cool kid. Reasonable, smart, level headed and you have a good sense of judgement. You post interesting things in the forums and I enjoy your perspective on things. Keep it up!

I think you are intuitive, mature, and are able to read people easily. I would love to have your know how.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im