Jump to topic:

Personal theme song

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 11:58:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What song is your personal theme song? Mine is Let's Fighting Love from South Park because..well because its so ridiculous that it's awesome.

What are all of yours?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 1:36:01 AM
Iron Maiden--The Number of the Beast
Megadeth--Peace Sells
They'll be playing these songs as I'm rocking out all dramatically.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:11:07 AM
I'd swear you lot are trolling me. Either that or I've really struck a chord. thett, say it ain't so man?!

I have a thing about getting blowjobs. It's a power thing, ya know? None of the girls have ever hurt my balls, lol.

Not wanting to be hurt does not equal being cynical.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:34:50 AM
It's actually retarded. You preach good and people start throwing back inane sh*t at you: What would you do if I f*cked your mother? What would you do if I f*cked your girlfriend? What would you do if I did this? Would you like to lose your balls? Wanna look at me naked, I'm ugly? I have AIDS, will you f*ck me? Blaaaah

You have no idea how much of this I've been suffering lately. I seem to have an extraordinary talent of bringing these doubts out of people. My answer: Don't worry about it. It's okay to be afraid, just don't let it consume you.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 11:58:40 AM
Mine is skyworld by two steps from hell on my phone so i can't really get it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 4:16:36 PM
Yes, my theme song is a song from the ending of Portal. I'm not going to explain, and fvck, it's not even me who decided this was my theme song. I've just decided, "you know what, this fits".
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 4:27:23 PM
At 11/9/2013 8:34:50 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
It's actually retarded. You preach good and people start throwing back inane sh*t at you: What would you do if I f*cked your mother? What would you do if I f*cked your girlfriend? What would you do if I did this? Would you like to lose your balls? Wanna look at me naked, I'm ugly? I have AIDS, will you f*ck me? Blaaaah

You have no idea how much of this I've been suffering lately. I seem to have an extraordinary talent of bringing these doubts out of people. My answer: Don't worry about it. It's okay to be afraid, just don't let it consume you.

Is it only me that cannot make sense of this?
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 4:29:14 PM
At 11/9/2013 4:27:23 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:
At 11/9/2013 8:34:50 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Is it only me that cannot make sense of this?

Well I was speaking directly to thett and about his antics, so... I wonder does he even get it.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 4:51:53 PM
The first to come to mind...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:15:35 PM
At 11/9/2013 8:11:07 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'd swear you lot are trolling me. Either that or I've really struck a chord. thett, say it ain't so man?!

I have a thing about getting blowjobs. It's a power thing, ya know? None of the girls have ever hurt my balls, lol.

Lol I'm pretty sure the lyrics of the song are just incoherent words they put together. It's not a real song and it isn't about blow jobs haha. It's just an incredibly stupid and random song...like myself
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:19:24 PM
At 11/9/2013 7:15:35 PM, thett3 wrote:

Lol I'm pretty sure the lyrics of the song are just incoherent words they put together. It's not a real song and it isn't about blow jobs haha. It's just an incredibly stupid and random song...like myself

"Protect my balls", "Let's fighting love". There isn't one single thing to human interaction that's random. And thett has recently described himself as a cynic.

I related it to blowjobs in the f*cked up way that I do :P That's actually a true story too. Don't worry about your balls, thett. They'll be ok.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:21:57 PM
At 11/9/2013 7:19:24 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

"Protect my balls", "Let's fighting love". There isn't one single thing to human interaction that's random. And thett has recently described himself as a cynic.

I related it to blowjobs in the f*cked up way that I do :P That's actually a true story too. Don't worry about your balls, thett. They'll be ok.

Badger will be very gentle with your testicles.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 7:22:38 PM
At 11/9/2013 7:21:57 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Badger will be very gentle with your testicles.

^
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:07:53 PM
At 11/9/2013 4:16:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Yes, my theme song is a song from the ending of Portal. I'm not going to explain, and fvck, it's not even me who decided this was my theme song. I've just decided, "you know what, this fits".

I'm sure it's a good fit for you, and the portal song "still alive" is just great, it's a brilliant song and rather humorous, so I'm sure that fits you well. There's also another "Still Alive" song from Mirrors Edge that's another great video game related song called "Still Alive".
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:10:23 PM
As for my theme song (of the moment) I'll go with Richard Cheese's version of Bohemian Rhapsody
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:12:57 PM

haha dude, it's just a random song with random lyrics by South Park that is essentially making fun of Japanese anime culture... don't read too much into it.
Debate.org Moderator
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:17:49 PM
At 11/9/2013 8:12:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

haha dude, it's just a random song with random lyrics by South Park that is essentially making fun of Japanese anime culture... don't read too much into it.

I really don't like when people say that to me.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:34:24 PM
At 11/9/2013 8:17:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I'm sure you hear it a lot then...

Want to psychoanalyze my theme song choice?
Debate.org Moderator
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:38:48 PM
At 11/9/2013 8:34:24 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

It's a common line of defense, yes.

Homosexual.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:41:40 PM
At 11/9/2013 8:38:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 11/9/2013 8:34:24 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

It's a common line of defense, yes.

Okey doke, though I didn't mean to offend you, so my bad.

Homosexual.

Succinct and understandable. Thanks for your analysis.
Debate.org Moderator
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 8:48:51 PM
That was actually a pretty interesting song choice. The whole mirror's edge thing too. I think it conforms pretty well to who you are.

I've always considered you rather aware.